PS4 Zaks Special Events

Discussion in 'AC Single Races & Time Trials' started by Zakspeed_TV, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Zakspeed_TV

Zakspeed_TV

And thats just in Q :bowdown:

HammyMansell likes this.
  2. Moloko

Moloko

Stick my name down there on your roster @Zakspeed_TV if I don't win i'll go out with a bang and smack the barrier at tamburello, end it all lol.

3. WhoosierGirl

WhoosierGirl

I could send you one of these from work, :sly: couldn't resist :D

Jr.Dualrelease.jpg

4. HammyMansell

HammyMansell

4 wheels would be better than 2 @WhoosierGirl !!! :D

You need to come and race too methinks! ;) The Hamster will let you stroke him under the chin if you do!!! :p

WhoosierGirl and Zakspeed_TV like this.
  5. Stotty

Stotty Premium

:lol:

Could do with one of those at the moment - cracked a couple of ribs 2 weeks ago whilst sailing and then aggravated them again whilst sailing this weekend. Bloody painful.

WhoosierGirl likes this.
  6. Stotty

Stotty Premium

Just had 15 laps to see what it's like... not a massive fan of Imola, but the car is nice, and slides around on a green track :)

Best lap 2'10.7, but reckon I could run low 10s or maybe high 9s with a bit of tuning. Hard to keep the tyres at a decent temperature.

7. WhoosierGirl

WhoosierGirl

Trying to entice me by "me" stroking the hamster, I think you have it backwards on how to get my attention :D

I work during the hours you will be racing.

:(

Stotty and HammyMansell like this.
  8. HammyMansell

HammyMansell

Fine, i'll ignore you then @WhoosierGirl , that way you'll be all mine on the racetrack!! :D

WhoosierGirl likes this.
  9. Zakspeed_TV

Zakspeed_TV

This is my base setup guys :tup:

HammyMansell and Bonio71 like this.
  10. Stotty

Stotty Premium

Might have underestimated how much time a good tune would find... now in the 7's :lol:

Your tune is excellent @Zakspeed_TV :tup:

Zakspeed_TV likes this.
  11. BrainsBush

BrainsBush

How unfortunate! All my AC game progression suddenly disappeared?! All career and special event medals are gone. Only the trophies, which do not interest me, are still in the PS4 main menu visible. Also the news icon flashed and highlighted the 1:14 update as it was newly installed?? Looks like a complete random game initialisation. Also save game gone. I'm afraid I have to start over :tdown: Or just do hotlapping in stead :tup:

Sounds familiar? Or is it the typical helpdesk call "it's the first time ever we have heard of this issue" ;)

12. Stotty

Stotty Premium

What a bummer!!

13. Zakspeed_TV

Zakspeed_TV

Nice :tup:

14. Zakspeed_TV

Zakspeed_TV

HammyMansell likes this.
  15. Stotty

Stotty Premium

I should be good... aiming for 7.30, but might not be there for the start of practice... should be there by 8ish latest.

HammyMansell and Zakspeed_TV like this.
  16. Zakspeed_TV

Zakspeed_TV

:tup::tup::tup:

17. Georgeagea

Georgeagea

I would be honored and thrilled to drive with the PROs guys but I hate that MX5 car! I hate it so much! It's so easy to drive and I can't extract the time from it! I wish if it was another car, just to be less than 30sec slower than you guys :lol:

Bonio71 and Zakspeed_TV like this.
  18. Zakspeed_TV

Zakspeed_TV

Shame as its a great car to drive for good close racing and so much fun to chuck around, will maybe change the car next week tho :tup:

Bonio71, Georgeagea and HammyMansell like this.
  19. Georgeagea

Georgeagea

Well I just read the description OP and I'm not sure that I'm qualified: "Quick, clean, respectful is a must.".
    I'm sure about the 2nd and the 3rd requirement but not the 1st!!! :bowdown::lol:

Zakspeed_TV likes this.
  20. HammyMansell

HammyMansell

I'll be there from just after 8pm @Zakspeed_TV so fire me an invite. ;)

As a suggestion for if we use a different car next week, a one make race in the BMW Z4, or Corvette GT3, or the GT4 Porsche Cayman or Maserati..But there are so many great cars to choose from, so....... :p

Or the Ferrari 599XX EVO............. lol!

Bonio71, Stotty, hobbsy and 1 other person like this.
  21. Stotty

Stotty Premium

Cayman is a good shout... lovely car to drive.

Zakspeed_TV, Bonio71 and HammyMansell like this.
  22. ODB

ODB

@Zakspeed_TV it is most likely I'll be able to join, I'll probably be online already at 7pm

Zakspeed_TV likes this.
  23. Zakspeed_TV

Zakspeed_TV

Good man :tup:

And yes the GT4 Cayman is a very good shout :tup: will test some combos :cheers:

Bonio71 and HammyMansell like this.
  24. Stotty

Stotty Premium

What's the room password?

Ignore..got it

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  25. Dustybin

Dustybin

Sorry I had to bolt at start of race. My 1 year old has chicken pox, and was screaming the house down. When the wife realised I was about to start a long race she went mental!

26. HammyMansell

HammyMansell

I got DC'ed fellas, i knew i was lagging beforehand....Hot as hell here in España today, still 33 degrees at 11pm lol.... Sorry @Moloko i took you out when i lost it on the astroturf at the second chicane. I need to practice more too lol!

Thanks all, and i'll be back next week!

Bonio71, Moloko, Stotty and 1 other person like this.
  27. ODB

ODB

Heh great race except I took penalty in the chicane on lap one and even though I knew it could be sorted out in 2nd last corner I messed it totally up :D next penalty on same place 2nd lap too but didn't loose so much time then... Also I think I had TC on in the qualify for I noticed it something like 5 laps in to the race... don't know if it made much difference but this car sure doesn't deed it :D

Thanks guys, I don't have all the DLC but looking forward for some more races :cheers: this car at nurbs would probably work too :dopey: pretty damn easy to drive (loosing time is easy too :D )

But yeah, see you guys next time :cheers:

EDIT: The top guy was so damn fast (what was hes name, something-ny5) but at least I got pretty close in the practice :D

Bonio71, Moloko, Stotty and 2 others like this.
  28. Zakspeed_TV

Zakspeed_TV

Thanks for racing all :tup:

Yes @ODB hotny was flying was on for a .5 in the race but messed up. Am glad Imola is out the way hate it,15 sec slow down in total :lol:

Will put the next race up on Monday guys and try get some more fast racers in :gtpflag:

Bonio71, Moloko, Stotty and 2 others like this.
  29. Moloko

Moloko

No worries @HammyMansell managed to have a good race regardless! Cheers for the race guys and hope to see you all next week!

30. Stotty

Stotty Premium

At the end of qualifying I thought I'd sneak a quick smoke in... expecting a similar delay to the standard room... and I missed the start :lol:

Anyhow, not quick enough in that car or at Imola to keep up with you guys... super fast!!