Zakspeed_TV Tuning and FFB settings

So i spent a few hours @ Brands GP in the BMW Z4 GT3, i don't know what they have done but driving with no TC and stability seems harder now. I think driving with aids has more of a advantage and is faster,on this track anyway. Was testing cambers and to me rear -0.0 was still faster, i had to re tune the car as my old setup was pretty wild with abs only. Here are my laps and tune, lap 1 abs only lap 2 full aids.

BMW Z4 GT3 added @ Brands GP

BMW 2002 StanceWorks added great little car this and leading clean lap in the challenge 👍
:drool::cheers: Well done with this setup! I've been waiting for you to release it since I saw you on the leaderboard. :D

I took a stab at balancing this car. I had slight improvement to the SMS setup, but it still had understeer and the rear slipping out. Your setup works a treat!👍

:drool::cheers: Well done with this setup! I've been waiting for you to release it since I saw you on the leaderboard. :D

I took a stab at balancing this car. I had slight improvement to the SMS setup, but it still had understeer and the rear slipping out. Your setup works a treat!👍

:cheers: its one of my fav cars this now, so much fun and great on the limit 👍

still a very good adjustment for BMW M3 gp3 thank you, I simply adjust the differential and mapping brakes my conduct, that's what I do with all your settings, I prefer more rear stability

to follow, I know not where you said that, ok then the setting is ok I will not touch anything it is just fine, when I try to make a setting I always find something that not many seem to me so I gave me to touch everything ... so I'm never satisfied with my settings, I am yet to make an adjustment to the audi IMSA ;) there I'll have to stop me a while because I become crazy, :banghead: anyway thank you for your sharing it helps me still good to see where I have to adtjust :bowdown:

Back