Zakspeed_TV Tuning and FFB settings

Thanks for this setup @Zakspeed_TV it improved my Community lap time by a huge amount 👍
I'm still a full 15 seconds behind you though haha :scared:
:cheers:

Nice 1 👍 its a great combo, but been ruined by people wall riding it! Again Track limits should have been fix before pCARS put it out.

Do you have any updated car tunes for PCARS?

Think the last M3 is 9.0, not have much time to get on as of late but all old tunes are still good with a few tweeks to suit, tyres pressures are the main thing 👍

CeUvEdqW8AAL1Nr.jpg

Hit a 207.6 in the M3 GT setup

@Zakspeed_TV I've just been looking through your youtube channel, and we're getting near the end of DLC.

What car did you enjoy tuning the most and what car was the biggest pain in the a'?

Which car's default tune was the closest to yours and which did you have to do the most work on?

Which of the GT3 cars do you prefer?

And finally, is there any car you haven't got round to tuning yet that you are looking forward to?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey spooky good questions :)

I enjoyed tuning the Group 5 cars the most as for me they are the most enjoyable cars to drive, RAW 👍
The biggest pain is this LMP1 Toyota what im tuning for the LGCS its pain because you have to tune to get the most out of the boost too, this is all top secret tho :)

I found the new GTE Vette very good as default and feels good with just a few tweaks.
GT3 cars i still like the Z4 best really the car has been fast throughout the patches,
i did love the M3 but that seems to have gone of the boil (on some tracks)
were as the RUF GT3 seems to have improved with the patches its a very quick car now even on large tracks like Hockenheim GP.

There are still loads of cars im looking forward to tuning like the LMP2s and Formula cars, its just getting the time 👍

Cheers

Last edited:
Thanks for the thought out answers Zak. I've only used 3 of your tunes up to this point, 2 of them were community events, 1 of them was with the P1 Toyota you mentioned and knocked 4 seconds off my time, so thanks for that.

Another one was last night. It's funny you mentioned the Z4 GT3, I used your Dubai tune for it (changed tyre pressures) at Road America in a public lobby and took pole by 2 secs.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Back