Zero Cup: zero tuning (PS4) - STOPPEDPS4 

Don't switch off TCS and ABS for the fast cars. They're used in real life. This isn't Codemasters physics. Factory is best left on but if you feel neccessary adjust them on track to help your driving/looseness of the car. Normally I drive without traction control but I found the conditions quite slippy at times last night. I had TCS set at 5 out of 10. Normally in good temperatures I'm on TCS 10 or off.

Remember setting one is the most aided.

Also try and get rid of the curb, road and slip feedback as they're fake exaggerated settings. I have them at 0 percent.

Understeer effect I drive without as it is too severe. It really is another over the top fake setting. One second you have all feeling to a non resisting wheel. With it off you can become used to the subtle changes when understeer/oversteer kicks in.

You want the feeling at all times. Subtle to severe.

Curb, road and slip feedback are maybe a bit exaggerated but not fake in my opinion! I mean in my real life kinda cheap sport car (Toyota celica 7th gen) I feel bumps and stuff on the road on my wheel and definitely would feel a curb if i go over it! I also feel the wheel go crazy if i launch the car fast and wheels start slipping/turning!
I feel a bit of understeer too if I go fast into a corner or slip on water etc...!

Yes they are exaggerated in the game but not fake!

But yeah i'm afraid that if i turn these off, i might end up without any feedback actually! I mean what else is left for me to feel?!
What is your Force feedback value? (the 1st one)

@WarriusZero
You will leave PS4 man?! I mean you'll go to PC permanently and stop racing on PS4 completely?!

Yes, as I told you in my very first message, I won't race on PS4 for much longer (yesterday could be my last). As enjoyable as it may be, the job of kicking randoms out is quite time consuming and then there is the frustration of being outnumbered.

That's why I'm looking for one or more (because the load can be shared) organisers/hosts. Rostovic said he was interested on a part time basis.
We actually need to confirm fairly rapidly what will the car/track combo be for next week.

(With the GT3, I usually have my TCS on at 5 or 6.)

@WarriusZero
But they're saying private lobbies is around the corner! It's very soon as I read last time!

I would like to help mate but I really have zero experience in that; don't know how to kick someone or moderate the race
(I mean is there is any actual moderator or host/owner of a certain server/lobby/race?! How does it happen?! How can you kick someone and they can't kick you back?!). It's all still very new to me!

Read the first post of this thread and the Rule Book and you'll learn a great deal (included how to set your recording time to longer than 15min). Note that you're not expected to have the required experience just yet. Just stick around, we'll look after you.

Yours looks like you're cruising compared to the Audi. The McLaren and Nismo obliterates the Audi in straight line speed where I have to hammer the accelerator and try to make very little mistakes in the corners to try and make up for loss of top speed.

That first race, the Hurrican destroyed me. I could keep the Hurrican in view on each corner but soon as that thing hits the straights, its like a rocket engine. Adios.

I'll stick mine up shortly. I've went with bonnet view for a while because my lack of judgement in the fender knocks. :/

Strange the GTRP guys were nowhere to be seen.

Last edited:
@Orayani @WarriusZero
Guys excuse my ignorance, but one question, how do you make 20+ minutes video while the PS4 only record 15min???

Looks like I accidentally removed the procedure from my documentations...

Tap the Share button (from anywhere), there should be some Sharing settings in the menu, in there you should find the option where you define the recording length.

I'm not around my PS4 until later this afternoon but if I get to it before you can have a go, I'll edit.

The PS4 has an app called Share Factory, with which you can edit, trim, cut, add transitions and labels, etc.

Once the video is edited, the PS4 can upload directly to YouTube, provided you have linked a Google account.

The PS4 has an app called Share Factory, with which you can edit, trim, cut, add transitions and labels, etc.

Once the video is edited, the PS4 can upload directly to YouTube, provided you have linked a Google account.

Or, you can save the video clip to a USB and upload from PC, or phone etc. 👍

Looks like I accidentally removed the procedure from my documentations...

Tap the Share button (from anywhere), there should be some Sharing settings in the menu, in there you should find the option where you define the recording length.

I'm not around my PS4 until later this afternoon but if I get to it before you can have a go, I'll edit.

As far as i know 15min is max! You can't go beyond that! So my question how can you make a smooth complete 20min video! Bcz when the video recording is finished you'll have to press share button again to record, so in the end there'll be at least 3 seconds of missed footage even if you edit it and combine it!

Its not. It was just the default setting.

"The latest 15 minutes of gameplay are automatically recorded and can be saved as a video clip to your PS4™ system. To change the length of the saved video clip, select (Settings) > [Sharing and Broadcasts] > [Length of Video Clip]."

Its not. It was just the default setting.

"The latest 15 minutes of gameplay are automatically recorded and can be saved as a video clip to your PS4™ system. To change the length of the saved video clip, select (Settings) > [Sharing and Broadcasts] > [Length of Video Clip]."

A post 1 year ago on Playstation forums:
http://community.us.playstation.com...-recording-length-limits-please/td-p/45550357
Edit: and i don't remember ever seeing an option called "sharing and broadcasts" in settings! I will check it this night!
I hope that's the case anyways and that I'm wrong!

Here are my suggestions for the coming weeks:

25 Jan.: MX5 Cup at Brands Hatch GP
Mazda MX5 Cup

1 Feb.: Exige at Silverstone International
Lotus Exige V6 Cup

8 Feb.: GT3 at Monza

Obviously the new host(s) will have the last word.

Back