Zero Cup

• Thread starter WarriusZero
  • 3,148 comments
On GT6. You need to have done some racing first. Have you not? Check if you can access public lobbies.
If you have played on GT6 for a while, have you joined a lot of clubs?

Try to think why I would not be able to send you that invitation.

ps3 dropped race one.

race 2 i was waiting for the end, the race was over with and i was lapped BY EVERYONE.....clock was ticking and i thought i was racing CPU cars, i didnt mean any harm if i hit you, sorry, see you next week.....failing that gt7 or project cars. :)

upload_2015-4-27_22-6-10.png

Nice turn up, in the absence of @LongbowX and @WildChild89 (who's left the club with 2 events left :confused:, but fair enough ;)), it gave me a chance for a podium!

Note that I've adjusted the results of race 2. Thanks to @MrWhite1972 's shenanigans (it was hilarious, by the way, it's worth watching), I've decided that the finishing order should be the order just before MrWhite got "involved". So @xeronima is 3rd, @hainuinimic 4th and @tarnheld 5th. I hope I'm being fair here.

ive not seen recordings, but if i hit anyone or got in the way i was treating your cars as drone cars, this happens at the end of the race and lapped, your cars are just there as robots...sorry, clearly this wasnt the case this time...il know better next week.:dunce:

Note that I've adjusted the results of race 2. Thanks to @MrWhite1972 's shenanigans (it was hilarious, by the way, it's worth watching), I've decided that the finishing order should be the order just before MrWhite got "involved". So @xeronima is 3rd, @hainuinimic 4th and @tarnheld 5th. I hope I'm being fair here.

Ouch, painful memories of me :censored:ing it up in the last lap of race 2... but i guess the order is correct at least on my part. Great combo and battles though! 👍

Back