Zero Cup

• Thread starter WarriusZero
  • 3,148 comments
If you ever have problems with it, you can always ask for a replacement... Any issues should surface before the end of the first year.
It's a really good wheel.

But you could also wait for reviews of Project CARS on a PS4 with a T300... They should pop up within a week.

Well, this was it. The last one is done.
It's quite special for me, for a number of reasons. The main one is that it feels totally different compared to the last Zero Cup event on GT5: this time, I didn't stop because of a lack of attendance. 11 guests and I'm stopping? What am I doing?!

So a big thank you to all the drivers who attended tonight and the nights before, often very regularly if not pretty much all the time!!
This formula seems to work so I'll say it one very last time: if someone wants to take over, please go for it! Call it the Zero Cup, or not. Change some bits, or not. It's up to you and there are quite a few of you staying on GT6 for now.

Tonight, we had 2 winners, then. @hainuinimic and @Third Reign (both with a victory, 2nd and 5th place). Hain' only shows up on top because he won race 1. :)

upload_2015-5-4_22-51-11.png

I didn't even feel sorry that I couldn't race tonight. In a way, it made it even more memorable. And you gave me quite a show, there were battles everywhere in all 3 races, I probably still missed some good bits.

Race 4 didn't count but it was great nonetheless!

So, again, a big big THANK YOU to @cobrius , @amarynceos , @watermelon punch , @hainuinimic , @Third Reign , @John Wells , @MrWhite1972 , @Cu3e , @xeronima , @tarnheld , @Drex124 , @Sparkz_360 , @LongbowX , @MrRossy46 , @KingKlingeling , @Felizol2014 , @GTP_ADE , @drandiiski , @kHamcio , @LeoStrop , @daddyo845 , @Handlebar , @Chiochan , @DrAug , @WildChild89 , @Sjaak , @WestRoadZ , @Captain Roh , @Whitey093 , @Kronos1979 , @Naptown25rs , @Litchi , @Michouw , @nickg07 , ...

Some of you even became a little bit more than just online acquaintances. Thanks for that.

Project CARS is the next chapter... Offline for the time being. Have fun!

Last edited:
Thanks for setting it all up Warrius, some very good racing, shame i have no room for a steering wheel as if i did id be in first week in week out :D

Hope to see you all on GT7 if ones being run in some way? :gtpflag:

As for now il be looking for some kind of project cars PS4 league to join :boggled: Must admit the game does look good, Friday will tell though, il be on twitch with the game from 12 noon Friday UK time if anyone wants to see it live http://www.twitch.tv/mrwhite1972/

Also a big Thank you to John Wells for putting up with my racing week in week out.

Bye for now 👍

Thanks @WarriusZero and everyone on track 👍

What a way to go. Awesome battles with different racers. There were not many laps where I wasn't battling it out with someone. I am happy to have returned from retirement for this one.

Thanks for putting up with my Jeremy Clarkson style racing :D

That was the first ever AWD car I really enjoyed racing, usually they tend to be too understeery and boring...

I am away next week so cannot join then but would there be interest May 18th for an event with exact same tracks but instead use one of the Tommi Mäkinen Mitsubishi cars? I like the different physic model of the premium cars so it would be bit different experience. Just a thought :)

Last edited:
Thank you @WarriusZero for facilitating these great battles.

Also for me this last session was one to remember with constant pressure to gain or not loose a position.

For me the only regret is that I joined zero cup so late.

Once project cars had been booted up and the initial familiarisation has been done I'll be looking for a similar setup.

Again thanks and all the best

Thanks @WarriusZero for this excellent club format and the good times. :D:tup: Last event was a worthy final, constant action and a pleasure to race and to watch i guess. ;) I hope you have fun with PCars!

Are any of you staying at GT6? I will, as blowing 700+€ for the PS4/wheel&pedals package is out of question for me now. :crazy:

@Cu3e, i like the idea with the Lancer Evo VI T.M. Edition! I hope some of you want to join, maybe we can keep the Zero Cup spirit alive...

Are any of you staying at GT6? I will, as blowing 700+€ for the PS4/wheel&pedals package is out of question for me now. :crazy:

I am staying, as in not getting the PS4/PCars... At least not yet. Not sure how often I can join any online races, though. I generally hate joining unprepared and testing time is hard to find these days :(

@Cu3e, i like the idea with the Lancer Evo VI T.M. Edition! I hope some of you want to join, maybe we can keep the Zero Cup spirit alive...

I believe there are 3 Lancer T.M. Editions:
http://www.kudosprime.com/gt6/car_sheet.php?id=666
http://www.kudosprime.com/gt6/car_sheet.php?id=667
http://www.kudosprime.com/gt6/car_sheet.php?id=671

I am ok, with any of them. But I do like the id on that first one ;)

The second one seems like the same car with custom stripes and the third bit more powerful lighter version.

Last edited:
To keep the fun for those still on GT6, i will host some events in the next weeks, same time, same place, same format:

11 May - Mini Clubman Vision Gran Turismo
Tires: Racing Hard
  1. Apricot Hill
  2. Brands Hatch GP
  3. Indy Road Course

18 May - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. EDITION '00 (or Special Color Pack)
Tires: Sports Hard
  1. Ascari
  2. Deep Forest
  3. Eiger Nordwand Short Reverse

25 May - Renault Sport Clio V6 24V '00
Tires: Comfort Soft
  1. Trial Mountain
  2. Matterhorn Riffelsee
  3. Nürburgring Nordschleife

Hope to see you on track!

:gtpflag:

@WarriusZero as I said in the lobby, it's been a blast. Thanks to you and to all the other racers who have helped make it such a great club. 👍

Between us we can keep this thing alive for a while yet, as many of us are unable to move to the PS4 or to PC just yet. :D I'll be in whatever ones in the future that I can make, and I'd be up to hosting some myself on occasion, as well.

Thanks for all the kind words, guys. And thanks for wanting to carry on, that means a lot!
I will update the OP with whatever you come up with (up to you to decide how you want to go about the weather rules and who gets to decide what and when). Also if you want the rule book to be amended let me know, I can even give write access to the blog to a few people.

If that's ok with you I won't create the club events, though. They were not used much anyway.

I noticed that if you touch the Drivetrain - AYC setting for the Lancer Evo VI GSR T.M ... Not even resetting to default makes the car stock again...

Ideas? Other than buying new car?

I noticed that if you touch the Drivetrain - AYC setting for the Lancer Evo VI GSR T.M ... Not even resetting to default makes the car stock again...

Ideas? Other than buying new car?

If you have not touched the AYC in another tuning tab, you can copy this tab to the tuned one to make it stock again. Got that from here. If there is no such tab, you have to buy a new car... :crazy: :rolleyes:

slightly off topic...project cars arrived, i was a bit weary of the reviews ive seen but the game was bought anyway so there was no going back, i did 2 online races, first one road america...i actually came 1st of 5 people...handlings very good, second race the nurburgring i came 4th of 15 people, in the reviews people are on about you need the wheel, i guess you do if you want to be 5 secs a lap faster but if i can win on it with the pad im more than happy, im still looking were you can compare your friends times??...i feel this wont be no gran turismo 7 beater to be honest but a good 8.5/10 so far....thats the last time il mention project cars, i just thought id mention its a very good game.:gtpflag:

To be fair, GT7 better be good because I'm not going back to GT6, Project CARS is ace and I've just scratched the surface.
I've only been practising with road cars on empty tracks, for now...

Back