Flerbizky

Weltanschauung
Premium
Denmark
Whateversville
Flerbizky
Zombie Survival Quiz..

zombie.v5j0h88jlz.jpg

[edit:] That was supposed to say 58%... Obviously I did a little too much cutting...

83%

I've been waiting a long time to pop a couple of my loved ones off, so with them being a Zombie it would make it that much easier! :D 👍

56%

Anyone else say they'd hide out in the mall? lol Much like the film I figured, all the supplies you need. lol

56%

Anyone else say they'd hide out in the mall? lol Much like the film I figured, all the supplies you need. lol
Yep, I selected the same, in hope that the apocolypse happens at night when it's empty... Otherwise...

It says I've got a 65% chance, likely due to my choice of Wal*Mart over a well-fortified building and my moderate knowledge of firearms. My only explanation for Wal*Mart would be for the food, the relative safety of a store that large (with entrance/exits protected by steel doors and gates), oh and the sale of firearms makes the use of weaponry that much easier.

This does in fact call for a re-read of The Zombie Survival Guide...

So basically, everyone kill Danny if you see him and the world is overrun with the undead because:

A) He'll already be a zombie
OR
B) He's still alive, but soon to be bitten so do him a favour already and pull the trigger.

*gets in line* :D

So ya, me and a friend have been waiting for a zombiepocalypse for as long as we can remember......Can't wait...

Back