◆ SNAIL{PSEC} closedPS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 1,173 comments
Due to a lack of drivers week one was postponed. So this week will be at Nurburgring gp.

Nurburgring GP 140

Below are the drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Nurburgring go by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.

Lmp2
  • Zii1993 - confirmed
  • Daniel Pinho - @Daniel Pinho
  • GGGMotorsport - confirmed
  • Irmopars - @irmopars
  • Joe_diben - confirmed
  • Vonslamstone - confirmed
  • Fortbo - @fortbo

GT4
  • Schmiggz - confirmed
  • Magrathea_42 - Not racing this week
  • Fallen_log - @Fallen_log
  • SGETI - confirmed

Last edited:
Any updates on your wheel?

I am cureently attempting to get things sorted out with fanatec, but its proving to be a slow process. In the meantime i have found a workaround. I should be participating in in the race on saturday. If my wheel explodes or something before that time i will let you know, otherwise, count me in!

Due to a lack of drivers week one was postponed. So this week will be at Nurburgring gp.

Nurburgring GP 140

Below are the drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Nurburgring go by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.

Lmp2
  • Zii1993 - confirmed
  • Daniel Pinho - @Daniel Pinho
  • GGGMotorsport - confirmed
  • Irmopars - @irmopars
  • Joe_diben - confirmed
  • Vonslamstone - confirmed
  • Fortbo - @fortbo

GT4
  • Schmiggz - confirmed
  • Magrathea_42 - Not racing this week
  • Fallen_log - @Fallen_log
  • SGETI - confirmed

Unofficial Standings

19630706779_b3dea7d7bb_o.png

Last edited:
Great start to the race in the LMP2 group as the top three were all in contact for the first 8 laps until I got a bit greedy coming out of turn 6 and got on the gas a bit too soon and looped it. Shame that both the Marek's (@VonSlamStone and @joe_diben) had mechanical issues during the race and had to retire. Hopefully both of them have a better race at Le Mans next week as that car is quick and should do well there.

Congrats to @SGETI on the GT4 class win. Looked like you were having a solid race.
Even though we had a small field, next week we are at LeMans and hopefully we can get more drivers in the GT4 group

it wasn't a mechanical failure as much as my car decided it wanted to be a hover craft
Mine too! Started floating around after the chicane! Couldn't even get to the pits. Very strange glitch. I was also having some sound issues with the car. Seems every time I join an online race with it the cars turbo sound doesn't work, but offline I never have this problem. Great battle up until that point tho.

Hey man, let me set up a Car and i'll try and join next Race. I really didn't have a Car Ready.
Sounds good. The car choices that are available for season 1 are on post 2. Lmp2 is closed. Gt4 is accepting new drivers.

I just sent my wheel off to fanatec for warranty repair. Not sure when I will get it back. In the meantime I won't be able to participate in Saturday night festivities. I will update you all as soon I i get the wheel back.

General announcement

We will be starting an hour earlier starting this week. Room will open around 8:30 and green falls at 9pm (all times eastern)​

Le Mans 200
(24 laps)

Below are the drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Le Mans go by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.

Lmp2

GT4

@STALLIONO have you got a car choice yet?

Last edited:
Back