2023 September Update Prediction

• Thread starter MC008
  • 475 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want the LFA and the V10 M5 :)
Something like a M240i or a C43 would also be nice. Or some older popular cars that people like to convert to track cars like a 328i E36 or even an M3 E36. Stuff like that which is popular at the Nürburgring in real life.
I will agree, however...

Less Suzuki Capucino and more interesting cars.
😭 Still need the AZ-1 at the very least! Plus, just because they are underpowered compared to most other cars doesn't mean they aren't interesting!

Personally, more smaller track usage/smaller circuit variants to use the large amount of low-end cars would be beneficial.

I'm guessing the following:

Mazda 3 Gr.4 (Freebie)
BMW 2002 Turbo '73
McLaren 570S '17
Subaru SVX '96

And if there was to be a new track (and ignoring any leaks) then maybe:

Eiger

However it will be majorly smoothed (definitely no jump!) and maybe extended. Which would be unfortunate but understandable I guess.

I'm going to guess that this is the familiar four-car update with at least one Japanese 4WD machine and a hypercar, but the Mazda 3 Gr. 4 is pretty much guaranteed.

As for tracks, I'd be guessing either Sebring or Autumn Ring, plus some updates to Suzuka.

I don’t think there will be much this month,I wish and hope for some Gr.2 races or some endurance style races, but i guess we will find out next week.

I just want the LFA and the V10 M5 :)
Something like a M240i or a C43 would also be nice. Or some older popular cars that people like to convert to track cars like a 328i E36 or even an M3 E36. Stuff like that which is popular at the Nürburgring in real life. Less Suzuki Capucino and more interesting cars.
Can we please keep it to actual AMG cars, not that contemporary crap that's nothing more than a badge job. However, if you're referring to the C43 from 1997-2000, then apologies.

I don’t think there will be much this month,I wish and hope for some Gr.2 races or some endurance style races, but i guess we will find out next week.
We proably already find about the cars on saturday with the drop of the silhouttes

Its THAT guy, there is nothing TO be believed there. Dude lives for drama and maximum clicks, the definition of clickbait.
Low energy.

Nothing beats the clickbaiter that linked to a "pay me to play for you" website.

Reactions: kjb
Are we believing this:

I decided to watch for everyone.

The "leak" is the Mazda3 which we knew about and isn't a leak. He also doesn't mention where this information came from. He starts the Sophy section by calling it The Best AI In Any Racing Game Ever That We've Seen In The World. He doesn't claim that it's coming, because it probably isn't. He only says he wants it and that it was seen drifting, which was public. He then says he wants more damage, which won't happen, and is again not a feature that "is coming". He then says he wants a DR/SR overhaul.

TL;DR
The "leaks" in the title was a lie, it's a single car we know is coming. That was the only actual information in the video. The rest was a list of stuff he wants.

Awful clickbait.

Honestly, if PD just set aside a month or two just to focus on creating interesting (and decent paying) events, it could very well just save the game. They would of course have to communicate to us that is what they’re doing, so uh... yeah...
TL;DR
The "leaks" in the title was a lie, it's a single car we know is coming. That was the only actual information in the video. The rest was a list of stuff he wants.
I won’t say too much here since I was active in that community for a while.

People that want to make this type of content should take a few pointers from the SPJ Code of Ethics. Not all of it is completely relevant for YouTube gaming/shortform content, but they should still aim to keep things as professional as possible.

Otherwise, the internet never forgets and reputations gained don't easily go away - like we're seeing here.

Honestly, if PD just set aside a month or two just to focus on creating interesting (and decent paying) events, it could very well just save the game. They would of course have to communicate to us that is what they’re doing, so uh... yeah...
This! 100% agree. I think there are fun events at the moment though, for me they could simply rebalance the time X credit of whats there currently and would already be such a great improvement.

Awful clickbait.
Shocked Futurama GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back