2023 September Update Prediction

• Thread starter MC008
  • 475 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to watch for everyone.

The "leak" is the Mazda3 which we knew about and isn't a leak. He also doesn't mention where this information came from. He starts the Sophy section by calling it The Best AI In Any Racing Game Ever That We've Seen In The World. He doesn't claim that it's coming, because it probably isn't. He only says he wants it and that it was seen drifting, which was public. He then says he wants more damage, which won't happen, and is again not a feature that "is coming". He then says he wants a DR/SR overhaul.

TL;DR
The "leaks" in the title was a lie, it's a single car we know is coming. That was the only actual information in the video. The rest was a list of stuff he wants.

Awful clickbait.
He keeps posting vids about forza motorsport,one day he likes the game and next its poor,rinse and repeat.Hes one of the worst for clickbait titles.Remember his one about the`secret part` in GT7.It was a diff.

He keeps posting vids about forza motorsport,one day he likes the game and next its poor,rinse and repeat.Hes one of the worst for clickbait titles.Remember his one about the`secret part` in GT7.It was a diff.

IMG_0859.jpeg

Edit;
IMG_0864.jpeg

Last edited:
Mazda 3 Gr. 4, Mazda 3 Gr. B and the Mazda 3 currently sitting in my garage. 8 24 hr. races, with 5000 credits for 1st place each and an overall reward of an R33 Skyline (yes, I recycled this prediction from last time). The new track is Suzuka with all the corners smoothed out so it matches their horrible new logo.

My prediction, & i hasten to add, I'm so confident of it, that ive gone & bought a Lottery ticket as the odds of winning seemed better
But you got the wrong Beetle, it's gonna be the rare Hebmüller, only available in the Legendary Dealer for 450.000 credits.

I long for the day where these threads aren't filled with people going "Uhmmm I think they will add Poopoo bad car Dior Edition, Another Nissan Skyline and uhmmm.. a fire truck!! Oh and they are all avaliable at the end of next month!!!"

Absolute bottom of the barrel comedy. It's so boring.

Tomorrow we proably get silhouttes, 4-5 cars in total including mazda 3 gr,4 car
All the updates except for 2 this year has added a european super car, so not inpossible we see that pattern again, but to predict the exact cars is extreamly difficult, we cant even base it on datamine either becouse most of cars added has been brand new cars for the franshise, but a large update would make sense now specially with the gap and also fm releasing but we have to wait and see what happens

Last edited:
I long for the day where these threads aren't filled with people going "Uhmmm I think they will add Poopoo bad car Dior Edition, Another Nissan Skyline and uhmmm.. a fire truck!! Oh and they are all avaliable at the end of next month!!!"

These threads are the problem. It's the same old song and dance every month.

"Uhh uhh guys I think they'll add insert 3 cars from the outdated datamine list here and maybe uhh insert track from a list leaked by a weirdo who hates PD here" every single time.

I too long for the day when this is no longer the baseline expectation for these updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: kjb
These threads are the problem. It's the same old song and dance every month.

"Uhh uhh guys I think they'll add insert 3 cars from the outdated datamine list here and maybe uhh insert track from a list leaked by a weirdo who hates PD here" every single time.
I feel these threads were more fun in the GT Sport days, if only there were no cars or tracks that leaked out (other than from PS Store jumping the start once).

This update is not likely to add much unfortunately. Probably just the new Mazda Gr4 and that's it, so not new track. And if it ONLY says “Server maintenance”, little or nothing of interest will be added next Thursday
We go through this every single update. "The text doesn't say it's a content update", then what a surprise, it's a content update.

We know there is a content update at the end of this month. It's been nearly 2 months. There will be, at the very least, the standard amount of update content.

We go through this every single update. "The text doesn't say it's a content update", then what a surprise, it's a content update.

We know there is a content update at the end of this month. It's been nearly 2 months. There will be, at the very least, the standard amount of update content.
In the beginning it used to say with a game update, not sure why they stopped giving this information.

While I agree in general terms, at least one regional version always used to say "game update maintenance". It's actually a pretty recent phenomenon that this no longer happens and from a news-writing point of view it's quite irritating as this announcement alone isn't a confirmation.
We know there is a content update at the end of this month.
Well, we suspect that there is. Again, with previous comments on updates not being monthly by design and just happening to mostly drop on the fourth or fifth Thursday of any given month, it's quite irritating from a news-writing point of view. We've flagged the September 28th date at least twice in previous articles, but until we see those sillhies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back