Battlefield 4- Out on October 29th (current gen)

• Thread starter Darren.
  • 2,534 comments
They count as when the match eventually ends without you, you still recieve the battle report on battlelog. Only with you showing as you would've quite the match. Down on the bottom of the list and greyed out.
Ah that's a relief. At least I got my points! :D It's so infuriating with the game always crashing, I think I'll stop playing for a while. :s

They've fixed the servers! It's not 100% smooth, but in the one game of Conquest I played just now, there were too very minor rubberband moments that didn't actually cause any issues.

They've fixed the servers! It's not 100% smooth, but in the one game of Conquest I played just now, there were too very minor rubberband moments that didn't actually cause any issues.
I hope it got fixed. I had a terrible rubberband moment a while ago, trying to shoot down an enemy player, I had to try three times and by the time when my clip ended and had to reload it straightened and the enemy player shot me with my pants down...

My PS4 finally arrived yesterday. :D
Also had a go with 64 Conquest on Operation Locker. And I thought 32 was a madhouse already. :crazy: :lol:

My PS4 finally arrived yesterday. :D
Also had a go with 64 Conquest on Operation Locker. And I thought 32 was a madhouse already. :crazy: :lol:
I noticed you were on PS4 with BF4 yesterday.

I'm not adjusted to 64 player conquest yet.. mostly because I've been playing Obliteration.

Just had my first games (always play conquest) on PS4 since the apparent server fixes. Game ran very smooth with none of the horrible rubber banding evident.
Here's hoping it's fixed for good.

Playing on PC, I rarely experienced rubber banding and now is even more pronounced.

Last week I was playing on the same server almost flawlessly, that said, I'm not even sure if an update has been done to PC in that front.

If EA decide to release a BF4 Premium Edition (like they did with BF3) at the end of the year, and if you are willing to wait, maybe consider that (even despite paying for the game again :indiff:...)

.......I have premium? :/

I thought that was obvious considering what I said in that post. :)

Over the weekend, I manage to tie my personal best of 41 kills at Rouge Transmission while using the TYPE-95B-1 carbine. :D(Note: I set my personal best just 2 weeks earlier with the same weapon at the same map.)

Over the weekend, I manage to tie my personal best of 41 kills at Rouge Transmission while using the TYPE-95B-1 carbine. :D(Note: I set my personal best just 2 weeks earlier with the same weapon at the same range
Try the ACE 52 CQB, it has an amazing damage model of 45 at close range. The only thing about it is you need the correct attachments for your gameplay.
I got 51/14 and 51/19 on 32 conquest on Zavod with it.
Also, don't be afraid to go full auto at medium ranges with it.

I should try out the Ace 52 CQ.
I see it/get killed with it a lot which normally points to it being a very good weapon with so many guys using it.
Thing is I once I find something I like I normally end up sticking with it full time.

I see it/get killed with it a lot which normally points to it being a very good weapon with so many guys using it.
Thing is I once I find something I like I normally end up sticking with it full time.

I have the opposite problem. I constantly switch weapons regardless of how much I like a weapon. I really need to just stick to a couple weapons and use those all the time. :lol:

I stuck with the ACE 52 for the most kills in my stats. Just loved it. Had it set in all my classes. :lol:
The only reason I moved to other weapons, across classes, is because I want to unlock more things from different weapons.
Using the AUG A3 as Assault, the MX4 as Engineer and the RPK-12 as Support. I hardly ever touch recon TBH.
But I'd go back to the ACE 52 any time! :)
I have the opposite problem. I constantly switch weapons regardless of how much I like a weapon. I really need to just stick to a couple weapons and use those all the time. :lol:
When I like a certain weapon I, at least, unlock every thing before changing again.

Sorry I thought you only bought one of the DLC packs :indiff:

:dunce:
No need to say sorry. Just a misunderstanding :).

On another note. Server renting has launched today. I wouldn't be that bothered but the chance to play without being spotted by commander and gunship uevery 20 seconds excites me.

Edit - already suffered at the hands of a badmin. Was on the us side on metro(the hard side). Other team had people with 80+ kills and I had the most on ours with 50. Next best was at about 30. So other team had 10 or so 50+ players. my team had 1.... me, and I get kicked!

Last edited:
Edit - already suffered at the hands of a badmin. Was on the us side on metro(the hard side). Other team had people with 80+ kills and I had the most on ours with 50. Next best was at about 30. So other team had 10 or so 50+ players. my team had 1.... me, and I get kicked!
Made me think about this episode from BFF's. :lol:
Language warning

On another note. Server renting has launched today. I wouldn't be that bothered but the chance to play without being spotted by commander and gunship uevery 20 seconds excites me.

I didn't realise they enabled this after launch :indiff:

I only started on BF3 so...

Ha, sounds like the 24/7 Metro servers on Bf3. I'm sure there will be a few of them also.
Might have a look tonight once the kids are in bed.

Ha, sounds like the 24/7 Metro servers on Bf3. I'm sure there will be a few of them also.
Might have a look tonight once the kids are in bed.

They are back don't worry :)

Played one last night, easy 100 kills in the bank and nearly a half levels worth of points. 117-118.

Try the ACE 52 CQB, it has an amazing damage model of 45 at close range. The only thing about it is you need the correct attachments for your gameplay.I got 51/14 and 51/19 on 32 conquest on Zavod with it.Also, don't be afraid to go full auto at medium ranges with it.

I just tried out the ACE 52, and it's really good. The only problems I had was that the gun was unstable, but as soon as I get more ACE 52 battlepacks, I could make it a bit more stable. Another problem I had was that it doesn't have a 'burst' mode, so every time that I was shooting I was tapping R1 while in 'auto' mode. :lol: Also, I underestimated the use of the medium range scopes, these things really help you with long range targets.

I just tried out the ACE 52, and it's really good. The only problems I had was that the gun was unstable, but as soon as I get more ACE 52 battlepacks, I could make it a bit more stable. Another problem I had was that it doesn't have a 'burst' mode, so every time that I was shooting I was tapping R1 while in 'auto' mode. :lol: Also, I underestimated the use of the medium range scopes, these things really help you with long range targets.
I pretty much hate burst mode. Don't ask me why though. :sly:
I always tapfire in auto mode.

im getting into this big time again lately. will be on most nights(nz time) if anyone wants to add me. psn: godzila_GTR

Back