Bioshock Infinite

I looked up an explanation of the story and it makes sense now..pretty crazy.

I wasn't so sinked in the plot, shooting was mine main concern. I'm better with TPP shooters like Uncharted and last Tomb Raider which blows my mind. So switching from TPP into FPP was a little pain but successful at the end.

Ending explanation, you say? Could you share it?

Now I'm trying too specialize mine character in 1999 Mode, i want to get Scavenger Hunt trophy for Completed the game in 1999 Mode without purchasing anything from a Dollar Bill machine. And it's a trick challenge :)

Ok, thank you for link. Now after I've read this the game is almost complete for me. Haven't been taken away by all the dialogues and the plot so now i can tell that this is just an amazing game.

This is my first post on here, so it is fitting then, that it's on the thread for one of my all-time favorite video games :) . I just love this game ! . I bought it launch week and played through it 4 times , thus achieving the platinum trophy, totally worth it.

As a side note I would like to thank Daniel for suggesting this forum as a new place to post since the forum where I usually post is slowly dying due to lack of active members and actual game discussion.

Last edited:
Well I'm gonna be a bit more negative. I have several problem with this game.

First of all, there's no real surprise in the game not like in the 2 previous one. Also I feel like it lack variety in term of ennemies. It's all basicaly the same. No big daddy or the like or too few of them to notice. It's also hard to get most of upgrades where in the previous one I never had trouble maxing everything I wanted. They could have add at the end a possibility to revisited the place you already went.

I can kind of agree about the enemy variety, in the previous games you had different varieties of splicers, in Infinite there is nothing like that. I do think there are enough heavy hitters to make up for it in the most part. I would have liked a few more Handymen cos I loved fighting those guys but I thought there were enough firemen and motorized patriots to keep me happy. About the Big daddies, Handymen are the enemies most like them in terms of relative power but I think Handymen provide a tougher fight than Big Daddies ever did.

Speaking of gameplay, I loved the gameplay in Infinite but I would like to hear what others think, it's seems like there are those who love it and those who just aren't liking it as much. It is obviously the most controversial part of the package so what do you guys think ? .

So, I just finished the game and well... Wow. The ending is a bit "dafug I just see?"-esque, isn't it? Took me some time and a few explanations to get my head around it. But I love the idea behind it (and I do like quantum physics and have thought about stuff like that quite often).

As far as the gameplay is concerned, I liked it. Sure, I would've liked some more different enemies instead of a bunch of guys armed with different guns (and some having some thicker armour), Patriots and Handymen, as well as another "boss fight" or two, but all in all, I really did enjoy it. It doesn't stray too far from your generic FPS game but added enough little twists to offer a unique experience.

Just finished the game last night and I've a question about two spots in the game..

*SPOILER ALERT*

At the beginning when you have the choice of " the Bird or the Cage " cards,does it effect the ending depending on which you choice?

Also same question for the end game, the part with all of the lighthouses, there comes a point where you can pick the lighthouse
to the left or to the right. Does it matter which you choose? Of course, I may be wrong and you might only be able to choose only one anyway.

Don't think I need spoiler tags to answer those questions. For your first question I've played through the game over 4 times (experienced all options presented to you) and no, no matter what you pick it does nothing to change the gameplay/story , just a slight aesthetic difference.

For your second question I believe there is no choice, just one option is available to you at that point, it is endgame after all.

What a cool game this has been. I think I'm close to the end and keep chipping away at it.

3 things I love about this game so far.

1.) It's a FPS that is bright and colorful. THANK YOU!!! I am pretty burnt out on the dark, dismal scenes that surround most FPS' these days. The scenery is refreshing.

2.) Game Play. With my schedule, I find it easy to hop in and pick up where I left off without issue. Sometimes it's 5 or 6 days in between sessions, so it's nice I don't feel like I have to re-learn the game every time I load it up. I like the dimensional tears concept for fight advantages, Vigor for magic and straight up GUNS. Although the guns are too plentiful, I find the use of turning enemies on their own, pulling defenses from other dimensions, and frying people to a crisp to be very effective and quite satisfying. :)

3.) Finally is the story. It's been a great story so far. I want to keep playing it to see where the story ends.

I know I'm late to the party but I was actually going to skip this one. With your guys' posts, I had to get it, and I haven't been disappointed. 👍

Don't think I need spoiler tags to answer those questions. For your first question I've played through the game over 4 times (experienced all options presented to you) and no, no matter what you pick it does nothing to change the gameplay/story , just a slight aesthetic difference.

For your second question I believe there is no choice, just one option is available to you at that point, it is endgame after all.

Thanks for the insight. I was pondering another play through but I'll pass on it. The game is pure eye candy, and I'll explore Columbia more fully when I've the time. Now I'm off to start working on the Mass Effect trilogy.

Just finished this game and like any one else here ,I got blown away by the ending.

I understand everything aside from one thing though
When Elizabeth(s) drown Booker,how does that end anything,wouldn't in another dimension Booker won't drown and will go to Paris with Elizabeth ?.

Also how did the Lutecee's become both Male and Female,finally couldn't they just killed Booker themselves before the Baptism ?

All in all,what a game though,Haven't played a Bioshock game before but I really did enjoy this one,not sure how TLOU and GTA V could be any better.

Elizabeth’s outfit from BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea
2h8264y.jpg

I like Rapture a lot more than Columbia, so I might have to check this out.

Also, I wonder how long it'll take before her boobs come out in this one...

So i i purchase Season Pass for Bioshock Ininite, will i have access to

• Burial at Sea 1
  • Burial at Sea 2
  • Clash in the Clouds
I'm aiming for 100% platinum so i want to ask if Season Pass includes this three DLC

Just finished Burial at Sea Episode 2.

Haven't played the first 2 Bioshocks but I have to say that Infinite (And DLC.) Is the best game I've ever played.

Infinite was amazing and Episode 2 just pushed it over the edge of what I thought was possible for a game to accomplish.

SPOILER

I really enjoyed the stealth aspect that they brought on, even if the enemies were a bit dumb sometimes.

The opening area in Paris was spectacular, I probably spent close to 20 minutes in there before it got all dark.

Going through Fink's lab, exploring all the different areas, loved every second of it.

The Fitzroy deal was a shock, and I felt that the torture scene was VERY powerful.
I can't ever recall when a game has actually created emotions.

I liked the end as well, good way to wrap everything up, and explain some of the events of the previous games.

END SPOILER

This is one of those games where I wish I could forget it all just to play back through.

All hail Levine.

Burial at Sea Episode 2 leads you to the start of Bioshock. If you like the environment story and the mechanics I would suggest continuing on. You won’t be disappointed.

Back