FGTC | OVER | Congrats to Spurgina!

• Thread starter berty1979
  • 1,724 comments

Shall we allow one result to be dropped this season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It doesn't look tooo bad, but I'm still going to save my money and get GTA 5 instead, I'm soooo excited for that game :D

Bored tonight? Watch the blacks ops two trailer. It looks awful. So awful it looks funny :lol:
A ripoff of Battlefield 2142 if you watch that trailer

Brett - PM it to me and ill see what ill do with it

Ill post it as its no good to any FGTCers now :D

LSD- 10/35/20

Height- -6/-4
Springs- 16.8/17.8
Damper- 6/7
Damper- 6/7
ARB- 6/7
Camber- 2.8/1.2
Toe- -0.20/-0.05

Brakes- 5/2

Good luck with it :D

Cool mang :D
I only qualified 4th I think with it so it needs some work (maybe ride height) but the top 5 were within a second of each other I seem to recall 👍

I know :P can't be bothered to set a good time. I just gold it half hearted and move on.

Hey troops.
Yes the last race is TM. I figured that as the season was cut short I would pick my favourite track from the rest as a reward for my efforts over the last two and a half seasons so I hope you dont mind.
I am now going to go back into recovery mode after an epic weekend away :D

Hope you had a good weekend Brett. Mines been crap, art coursework 24/7...

Please can we not do TM!

Yeah man, it was sweet but I am feeling rough now.

Guys, its the last race! Come on, man up and lets 'git her done'!

Well I'm with you on trial mountain Brett, its an awesome track.

Plus if I had put all that work into organising a championship as good as this, I would want my favourite track to be the last race too.

Ellis- Stop being a total girl and man up. Trial Mountain is a great track and spurgey has already put 37 hours of practice in so it stays.

Pagey- Excactly 👍

;( I'll never experience the Nurburgring 24h track with you guys

EDIT: Need some Tuning help for Tokyo R246

Brett- The Indy tuned worked out well with a ride height adjustment, I only got 4th b/c of lag and caution laps or otherwise could've gotten 2nd or maybe 1st again 👍

Nice result Indy, you have a great shot at the Indycar title. Glad the tune was cool, I have tunes for most tracks available so ill try and get it to you later on 👍

This is a step in the right direction and a lot of GT4 fans will be pleased with the news so 👍 to PD.

Yes another good track for GT5 now if only they bring back the rest :D, but Brett the career in F1 is now being a turnip, kinda nervous of my skill level

Back