Flyin' Miata Super Cup | *Congrats to World Champion Aderrrm!*

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,456 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, I thought I read it was only stage 2 weight reduction, nvm then. Well somebody at PD really hated their '91.

Yeah, '91 is an anomoly. When we were practicing in the pre-season for S1 I picked the '89 (which I'm going to be using for S3 btw) it was always just me and another guy with an '89 battling most of the time 'cause everyone just figured the '91 was better 'cause it was newer. It can't just be the wait though, like you said... Weren't we gonna try to level up the '91 a bit so it can compete? Maybe add another weight stage?
Since I wasn't part of Season 1, I'm only finding about the '91 now. From my perspective, it's much more prone to spin the rears (even though I've set the LSD settings the same as the '89 and later jacked them up with little success) and the grip level just isn't the same, almost as though the tires are a level between the sports hards and mediums.

Since I wasn't part of Season 1, I'm only finding about the '91 now. From my perspective, it's much more prone to spin the rears (even though I've set the LSD settings the same as the '89 and later jacked them up with little success) and the grip level just isn't the same, almost as though the tires are a level between the sports hards and mediums.

Either that or it has something to do with the way the suspension/chassis is programed at PD. Either way, like I said earlier, the only differences between those two cars in real life are the steering wheel, shift knob, stereo and maybe leather seats. Mechanically they are identical. Just another goof up at PD...

Well dudes. I just picked up a sponsor.

Big ups to Nikon USA for noticing my radical racing skills and offering me a multi-billion dollar contract.

Let me know if you need any cash.

P.S: They're forcing me to rock a Yellow/White paint scheme. I'll update my official GT5 race livery paint chip info. soon :x

Well I am glad to announce my sponsor: Gulf Oil.

Unfortunately I won't be getting the kind of pay the more well-known drivers such as Wardez receive....

But the stable of cars,

Gulf6.jpg

Gulf1.jpg

and the personnel in the pits,

Gulf4.jpg

Gulf3.jpg

won me over.

I will be racing the orange and blue of Gulf Oil this season.

It's ok Red, I'll let you have 'em. They were my sponsor last year and they only paid me in oil spills.

Said, " You're gonna be swimming in profit!"

Then I swam in oil.

GL!

Well I am glad to announce my sponsor: Gulf Oil.

Unfortunately I won't be getting the kind of pay the more well-known drivers such as Wardez receive....

But the stable of cars,

and the personnel in the pits,
won me over.

I will be racing the orange and blue of Gulf Oil this season.

Lucky!!!!!

I know it's not related to Miatas but I thought I would share this with everyone because it is worthy of applause.

Edit: Sorry for the double post.

Count me in for the season for Hard Dog Fabrication (my sponsor... Piggly Wiggly)!

PSN: lvoldemort666
Car: '89
Color: Some kind of yellow-orange (I'll edit when I've got this)
Wheel Color: Chili Red

pigglywiggly.jpg

P.S. look whose double-posting now, BrosifDuder. LMAO! ;)

Last edited:
Count me in for the season for Flyin' Miata!

PSN: lvoldemort666
Car: '89
Color: Isotope Green

Please follow this link to register for the series.

Also, be sure to familiarize yourself with the series' website which is where all pertinent information is posted. 👍

Mr. Voldemort if you want to Hard Dog series let me know and I'll move your registration over to the correct form.

Its official, Im sponsored by Carbonetics for the Hard Dog Challenge!! 👍

We had one, hardly filled half a room. Much more suited on iRacing IMO.

And MX-5 vs. S2k vs. Z4 series would be interesting.

There... fixed that for you. ;)

Oh, and don't blame the NC for the beta step-child series not taking off. Not fair to the car. :P

Well dudes. I just picked up a sponsor.

Big ups to Nikon USA for noticing my radical racing skills and offering me a multi-billion dollar contract.

Let me know if you need any cash.

P.S: They're forcing me to rock a Yellow/White paint scheme. I'll update my official GT5 race livery paint chip info. soon :x

Don't forget about your long time friends now. And all the favors I did for you... Like the time I let you borrow a dollar in high school for a bag of chips. With my interest rate and 6 years over due, it comes out to 1 billion dollars (Dr Evil voice). Cash only please :D

To those that were in the practice room last night, remember spank and I talking about the dust storm that hit outside our apartment?

To those that were in the practice room last night, remember spank and I talking about the dust storm that hit outside our apartment?

Whoa!!! How close was that to your place?

Last edited:

Saw that one in the news this morning! Unreal!

I remember getting caught up in either a dust cloud or a dust devil when I used to live in Vegas. I had to grab a light pole and close my eyes for five minutes. Not fun. 👎

Whoa!!! How close was that to your place?

This video is from the airport, so it had already passed over our place long before this video was shot. Most of them come in from the south east and move in a north-west direction. The whole city is covered in dirt this morning. Good thing it didn't rain. :dopey:

Edit: Here's a first hand view of what it was like:

Not much actually, all the windows were closed. The car was a mess this morning though. :lol:

Edit: We have officially posted on ClubRoadster.net, so expect a few? new sign-ups. 👍

Last edited:
It's ok Red, I'll let you have 'em. They were my sponsor last year and they only paid me in oil spills.

Said, " You're gonna be swimming in profit!"

Then I swam in oil.

GL!

Well... hopefully my solid GT500 contract with Takata will pay my bills this year. In this series I will just enjoy the "benefits" of Gulf Oil.

Lucky!!!!!
I am pretty happy about it :)

I know it's not related to Miatas but I thought I would share this with everyone because it is worthy of applause.
That was a crazy save. I can't believe how some of these guys hold onto the bikes when they start rocking like bucking broncos. I had one incident on mine and released that thing so quick. Just wanted the bike away from me.

Impressive. I have seen some good ones in Vegas while visiting my wife's family... but nothing like this. A good time to be inside playing GT5 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back