Division 3 Bronze (3.667 - 3.999):

GTP_DeJaeS / dejaes / USA (3.714)
GTP_Knap / gknap / Norway (3.755)

:: Division 4 ::

Division 4 Silver (4.334 - 4.666):

GTP_Airsick / Airsick / USA (4.642)

Division 4 Bronze (4.667 - 4.999):

GTP_sanmusa74 / sanmusa / USA (4.994)

Congrats and welcome to the new qualifiers. 👍 And thanks Vaxen for a very timely announcement! :gtplanet:

Promotions effective 3/23/12:

GTP_Racer_LP (Racer_LP) D2 Gold -> D1 Bronze (1.94377 -0.38956)
GTP_UsualSuspect ("Usual Suspect") D2 Gold -> D1 Bronze (1.99864 -0.33469)
GTP_jtv90069 (jtv90069) D3 Silver -> D3 Gold (3.32044 -0.34623)
GTP_MilleRSVR (MilleRSVR) D3 Bronze -> D3 Silver (3.60284 -0.39716)
* GTP_btcanon (btcanon) D5 Silver -> D4 Bronze (4.86508 -0.80159)

* indicates double promotion

Congratz to the promoted drivers. Several 3d3 drivers and makes me proud. No wonder it's getting harder and harder to win a race around here.

Congratz to the new guys too. Mike (Ren-tek) and Eddie (Wardez) just in the nick of time for the enduro. Now I don't feel bad about getting passed by both of you in races over the past seven days... D1 silver for both!!!

Thank you vaxen.

Last edited:
Welcome to all new drivers. I think you will find this one of the best racing series around.

And super congrats to all those who got promotions this time around. Great job.

Welcome to all the new drivers in the ranks.
Congrats to Racer_LP, UsualSuspect, Blair and btcanon on all your well deserved promotions.

Well, the heavy hitters in D2 are finally on their way. 👍 Nice work Joao and Stijn. :bowdown:

Jon and Blair, awesome work; you both have proven that you are D2'ers in the wrong division. :lol: How Jon is seemingly faster online than offline is a complete mystery to me! :confused:

And btcanon, you have a fun journey that's about to start. Hold on tight. 👍

Congrats! :cheers: Well deserved all around.

Thanks everyone and im not new to the WRS and im mainly into the WRSO part as TTing stresses me out to much. But glad to be here and surpised at D1 silver 👍

I'm also not new to the WRS. Used to run during the Prologue days. Was D3 Bronze back then so I'm extremely happy to have made the jump up to D2 Gold!

Real life is getting in the way of participating right now but hopefully I'll be posting some splits sooner rather than later.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Glad to be back! :)

Congrats on the, well deserved, promotees and welcome to the drivers added to the registry (again :sly:)!

:gtpflag:

Welcome to the new drivers, and congrats to all who got promoted, especially Stijn 👍

And Michael, what happened? Did your membership expire :D

Happy racing everybody.

Alright Joao!!! Man way to go!!!

You dont ever like to see old racing buddies move on you know its kinda sad but I must say Im very proud of you right now to have crossed the gap to the big leagues.

Im glad the last race you did as a D2 proved how good you really have become, how good you will now do as a D1.

You will still get better which is the scary part.:nervous:

Congragulations LP for the bump up to D1 as well. No surprise there your really dang good.:)

Congragulations Blair Im surprised no double promotion for you like Btcanon and Btcanon no worries with your new wheel, I think your on a super upward spike in skill right now and your wheel isnt going to slow you down for very long at all.

JTV be seeing you soon in D2 it looks like.

Want to say welcome all new drivers look forward to racing with you all soon.:)

*Also want to say thank god I didnt get promoted myself. lol

Good job Mikey 👍

I keep thinking I'll re-up but prolly won't :embarrassed:

Lol Erik, im sure you can do it but feel you fight your self like Massa too much so hey Relax and let it flow.

@Steven yeah my membership did expire due to having to do a new qualifier for GT5 :dopey:

Welcome to all the new drivers and congrats to those with promotions.👍

Congratulations Blair Im surprised no double promotion for you.

Thanks Jack for the kudos. One promotion at a time is fine with me. I'm not in a big hurry to get into D2 (assuming I even get there). The D2 guys are serious fast.:scared:

That is my ultimate goal to achieve D2 someday.:)

Congrats to all the promotees - all very well deserved. Special congrats to Joao on his promotion to D1 - very well done my friend 👍

Looking at the registry I see Matt missed D2 gold by the slimmest of margins. Unlucky mate, but so nearly there :)

Opens up iPad, looks at topic, faints.... :eek::eek:

Need to calm down... :crazy:

Hehe :lol: now you're a Usual D1 suspect 👍 Also congratulations to all the other promotees and the new drivers. Well done Stijn on making D1, buddy 👍

Opens up iPad, looks at topic, faints.... :eek::eek:

Need to calm down... :crazy:

You've earned it, no question.

I'm glad to finally be rid of you. :sly:

Change that sig. 👍

Congrats to all of the other promotees as well. :cheers:

And welcome to the new guys. And Mike. ;)

Congrats to all, a new div 4 qualifier and a alien passing through our division, yep btcanon, new wheel, new division.

Thanks everyone and im not new to the WRS and im mainly into the WRSO part as TTing stresses me out to much. But glad to be here and surpised at D1 silver 👍
Great job mate!! 👍 Solid qualify!

I'm also not new to the WRS. Used to run during the Prologue days. Was D3 Bronze back then so I'm extremely happy to have made the jump up to D2 Gold!

Welcome back mate!!! :cheers:

Awesome jump in the qualify too :D D2 Gold !! 👍

Back