GTP_WRS : New Drivers and Promotions.

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,512 comments
Congratulations to all promotees and welcome all new drivers.
Thumbs up to Twissy, only 0.005 off Division 1 Gold, go for it mate, you clearly belong there.

Well done Joao mate - you made it at last. 👍 I won't mind if you beat me now. :P And Stijn although its no surprise you're in D1 now. 👍

Also Jon and Blair - well deserved promotions guys. 👍

btcanon - that comes as no surprise either, nice one mate. Expect a few more of them I think. 👍

And welcome to the new drivers. :cheers: 2 new D1 Silver demi-aliens too... :nervous:

I broke my right ankle last week so no wheel for a couple weeks but I'll give it a go with the controller. I'm not fast to begin with. Is it possible to drop divisions? Demoted HA HA.

Congratulations Blair and Jon, whom I've had the pleasure to chat with in the 3D3 lounges 👍

Congratulations also to João, btcanon and Racer_LP!

Thank you all, means a lot 👍

Mixed feelings about all this, for one side it´s reaching a very hard objective that didn´t think was possible not long ago :dunce:, but on the other hand can´t help to feel like the son that left the house where was borned and raised :scared: 57 great weeks competing with an amazing group of guys :bowdown:

Hello , i send my submission for the GTP registry qualifier to Vaxen in february, the 23, and still no response .. is it normal ?

Hello , i send my submission for the GTP registry qualifier to Vaxen in february, the 23, and still no response .. is it normal ?

I would say that's pretty abnormal - but you've posted here and he will see this at some point, so stay tuned....

You are already in the registry and it was announced in this thread on February 25th (click the little bubble in the quoted msg below to see the original):

Latest qualifier results:

:: Division 5 ::

Division 5 Gold (5.000 - 5.333):

GTP_FrankieFly / ciccillo71 / Italy (5.109)

Anyway, you are good to go as far as competing in any offline time trials or online races. 👍

You are already in the registry and it was announced in this thread on February 25th (click the little bubble in the quoted msg below to see the original):

Anyway, you are good to go as far as competing in any offline time trials or online races. 👍

ty very much , i was waiting fot a message but no problem , i am glad i can partacipate events now .. see you soon :)

ty very much , i was waiting fot a message but no problem , i am glad i can partacipate events now .. see you soon :)

FYI for future submissions: All new entrants are announced on this thread. As far as I know nobody ever gets a personal PM with the registry qualifier results. Best idea after you submit is to subscribe to this thread and keep an eye out for new posts.

FYI for future submissions: All new entrants are announced on this thread. As far as I know nobody ever gets a personal PM with the registry qualifier results. Best idea after you submit is to subscribe to this thread and keep an eye out for new posts.

OK, ty once again .. I read on the qualifier registry thread that a message was sent to me when my submission had been checked, so I have not checked the new entrants thread..

OK, ty once again .. I read on the qualifier registry thread that a message was sent to me when my submission had been checked, so I have not checked the new entrants thread..

It looks like you are right that there is an inconsistency in the instructions.

The instructions do say to follow the "New Drivers and Promotions" thread for a division placement:

EDK
Please allow for 2-4 weeks from time of submission for your entry to be categorized....

Keep an eye on this thread to see your division placement.

But below that the post also says you'll receive a PM:

EDK
Once we receive your registration, it will be processed, and if accepted, we will add your new GTP PSN ID to the registry and place you into the correct division for your submission, we will then notify you via PM when once the process is completed. Please allow 14-28 days for your registration to be processed.

I'll bring it to the attention of the admins and we'll clear up the wording. As far as I know we do no send out PM's so we'll probably just remove that part of the text and tell drivers to keep an eye on the thread.

Latest batch of submissions:

:: Division 2 ::

Division 2 Gold (2.000 - 2.333):

GTP_arora / arora / USA (2.323)

Division 2 Silver (2.334 - 2.666):

GTP_YPFangio / YPFangio / Argentina (2.555)
GTP_cristianmart / cristianmart / Argentina (2.649)

Division 2 Bronze (2.667 - 2.999):

GTP_Ofuscor / Ofuscor / Argentina (2.726)

:: Division 3 ::

Division 3 Gold (3.000 - 3.333):

GTP_Carbonfightr / Oshawa-Joe / Canada (3.266)

Division 3 Silver (3.334 - 3.666):

GTP_ramenmeal / ramenmeal / USA (3.423)

:: Division 5 ::

Division 5 Silver (5.334 - 5.666):

GTP_zapphoid / Zapphoid / Australia (5.386)

I did much better than I expected. Thank you Vaxen for posting so quickly and for making my long weekend! Enjoy Easter weekend everyone.

Cheers Vaxen :)

And hi everybody, looking forward to jumping in at some point soon, maybe pressure some old mates but damn this new breed is quick :scared: or I'm getting old, or both.

:cheers:

Welcome to the new drivers, especially my old racing mate Erik 👍 nice to have you back :D oh and it is the age that starts to count as I know from experience.

Welcome new drivers! And a belated congratulations Joao, I didn't realize you were D1 until just now when I saw your new splits. I think you were D2S last time I was racing, that's some progress. 👍

Back