GTP_WRS : Suggestions Box

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 1,032 comments
How about doing some GT Academy here?
If there is something good in the next rounds, we can implement that in here, since all the choices about savin replays etc. are available there!

I'm all for that. Round 8-5 should be the one we use, since its probably going to be a lapped time trial. And its more than likely going to be Twin Ring Motegi. Enough said.

How about a night combo?
Nurburgring Nordschleife, arcade McLaren MP4-12C on R3s at 00:00 (the car has a clock so it'd be easy for verification).

When you're going to use the F40, Suzuka would be the perfect track for it and Sports hards the perfect tyres.

Ok, just please no racing tyres on my favourite car.. :P

When you're going to use the F40, Suzuka would be the perfect track for it and Sports hards the perfect tyres.

Ok, just please no racing tyres on my favourite car.. :P

We already did that combo, on Prologue. ;)

EDK
Yes, aliens, we will use the F40, eventually. ;)

I've heard something about this Motegi track coming. :dopey:

Sweet! :D

And Kevin, I am not an alien, Wes is. I just put antennae on my head and strut up and down making 'meep meep' noises. :P

Any chance of a combo using the Roadster TC on, let's say, Sports Mediums, around.. oh... Autumn ring?

I could see that being a good combination. Lightweight, moderately powered car on a slower speed twisty track. :D

How about doing some GT Academy here?
If there is something good in the next rounds, we can implement that in here, since all the choices about savin replays etc. are available there!

Nice to see that suggestions are taken into account ;)

PP limited Super GT at Le Sarthe could be a good combo. After the race last night, Jon, Ren, Pekka and I ran the recommended Calsonic GTR and Castrol Supra in a 6 lap race there and it was a really close battle, until Jon and I had troubles with the Supra and grassy surfaces.

GTPorsche
PP limited Super GT at Le Sarthe could be a good combo. After the race last night, Jon, Ren, Pekka and I ran the recommended Calsonic GTR and Castrol Supra in a 6 lap race there and it was a really close battle, until Jon and I had troubles with the Supra and grassy surfaces.

I assume you meant this for the online suggestion box? Sound like a good sub next time the TT combo doesn't work online. I love superGT cars. Only problem with la sarthe is it can get lonely fast. Definitely need a big grid of 12+.

I assume you meant this for the online suggestion box? Sound like a good sub next time the TT combo doesn't work online. I love superGT cars. Only problem with la sarthe is it can get lonely fast. Definitely need a big grid of 12+.

:dunce:

Yeah. I got a bit mixed up between the two sections.

I'd like to try out the Lamborghini Aventador at either Nurburgring GP/F or Spa someday.

By the way, I'm not exactly into the sanctioned races as much as I am the time trials.

Is this everyone's subtle way of saying this week's combo is utter crap? :sly:

We have some other tracks to get to before we come back to Monza and Laguna.

But we will get to both soon.

EDK

We have some other tracks to get to before we come back to Monza and Laguna.

But we will get to both soon.
I like it better than the F10 at Spa.:P

EDK

Not at all, haven't even tried it yet Kevin, just throwing it out there. Of course it helps that I've had a couple of good runs there... :mischievous:

Personally I don't think there is any such thing as a crap combo, and I certainly haven't experienced one. Some are more challenging/frustrating than others, but that doesn't make them crap...

Last edited:
I like it better than the F10 at Spa.:P

That's what I was going for, a big change up that would make the people who do not like the F1 happy.

Not at all, haven't even tried it yet Kevin, just throwing it out there. Of course it helps that I've had a couple of good runs there... :mischievous:

Personally I don't think there is any such thing as a crap combo, and I certainly haven't experienced one. Some are more challenging/frustrating than others, but that doesn't make them crap...

Thanks. 👍

You could probably work on Tim to get to Monza sooner than later, he really seems to like that place. :dopey:

Carlos Fandango
You're welcome. The way I see it, if a combo seems "crap" it probably means there's something to learn

I agree, there are definitely combos that are more frustrating than others, but it is only because I'm struggling more than usual.

At the end of those weeks is when I end up seeing that I learned a new technique or slightly better line than I previously had.

Yeah, agree. Kevin is like Mr. Miagi, and we're all Daniel's. He didn't like sanding the floor or painting the fence, right? Also we get a little "beginner's luck" every now and then. :lol:

The only suggestion I have, which is probably already agreed on, is absolutely no Red Bull X20xx. :lol:

Edit: The Vettel Challenge was arduous enough on it's own.

Yeah, agree. Kevin is like Mr. Miagi, and we're all Daniel's. He didn't like sanding the floor or painting the fence, right? Also we get a little "beginner's luck" every now and then. :lol:

Haha, love that example :)
But you're right, some of the frustrating combos are the best in terms of learning new ways to drive.

Back