GTR2 Official!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 923 comments
Gamers crib 2 is a server that I frequent, unless holdenhsvgtsr hosts V8 Supercars at knockhill or bathurst

Well there is a F3000 Mod which is brilliant. Ill ask Alex. to PM the link and instructions to you. Its a great download.

If not Google it.

Same to you:D. But when are the time where i could see you online?. I have this game for like 7 months and only played online against Ashley.

so is there anyone else who plays?

I know that myself, Only in f1, Appie, holden,play online and I've heard that Daan does aswell

Where do you download the game, GTR or GTR2? Is the game only distributed via disc? I want to avoid the disc because of starforce copyright protection. If I can only get it on disc then I don't want it.

I just bought GTR2, second hand. I'm not really interested in GTR2 but there is a GTL => GTR2 mod were you can drive with all the GTL cars on the GTR2 tracks!

I just need to find this mod.

I just bought GTR2, second hand. I'm not really interested in GTR2 but there is a GTL => GTR2 mod were you can drive with all the GTL cars on the GTR2 tracks!

I just need to find this mod.

Here you go kikie 👍

Click on 'mods' - It's the 'Turismo 60's' Full Version v1.02 link.

Hey, thanks!

EDIT: first mirror site is all in Italian and second mirror site doesn't work.

Non of the links work, whatever links I follow to download this mod, it just doesn't work.

Another edit: found a forum that hosts mods etc... . Downloading now. Had to google to find the right site.

There are many mods for different sims. 👍

Alright, this is kinda making me mad:

Somehow, I was tagged by nogripracing that I have multiple accounts (one from years ago that I just remembered and one I just tried to register). Is there any other site as expansive as nogrip that I can get tracks and mods from? RSC seems to link only to nogrip files, so I'm kind of up a creek here without a paddle.

If you google mods and tracks you might find them on other sites.

I know Gamers-Crib has an extensive library but you need to be a member there.

from the NoGrip forums.

I believe I've been mistakenly banned by this, what should I do?
Use the site contact form to send a message to the Admins (hint - sending some angry rant will not get the result you want)

Yep, I've tried that and haven't gotten a response back from them. It wasn't a rant letter either, I just explained what I saw happen, or at least what I could understand. I would have expected it to take a couple days to get a response, but it's been around a week or two now.

I know this is kind of lame, but could someone PM a Mod or Admin on there to see if something could be done about it?

Bah, I got banned as well. There are 2 accounts that are used from my computer, but the problem is that I only use one, & the guy who lives with me, uses the other since he plays GTR2 every so often. I'm guessing he used both accounts to download whatever he wanted back in June, and that got us both banned.

I've thought about sending an e-mail, but it wouldn't be worth the time since it is my fault for leaving my account logged in, when you access the page. I figure I'll wait a few months, and try to start a new account then.

Reventón;3101086
Bah, I got banned as well. There are 2 accounts that are used from my computer, but the problem is that I only use one, & the guy who lives with me, uses the other since he plays GTR2 every so often. I'm guessing he used both accounts to download whatever he wanted back in June, and that got us both banned.

I've thought about sending an e-mail, but it wouldn't be worth the time since it is my fault for leaving my account logged in, when you access the page. I figure I'll wait a few months, and try to start a new account then.

Trying to create a new account will just worsen it. Their site tracks how many different accounts come from the same IP address, so unless you move in a couple of months, then you're in the same situation as me.

Trying to create a new account will just worsen it. Their site tracks how many different accounts come from the same IP address, so unless you move in a couple of months, then you're in the same situation as me.
I may not be registering an account with this IP address though....

E-Sport, though, is awful. I have an account there, but some downloads work, and some say they are locked. :irked:

Back