iracing.com

• Thread starter red7
  • 21,570 comments
Looks like I missed this. Dang.

It's ok, we'll do another one soon 👍 Feel free to set up your own though, as I'm sure more people will be available now that it's a little later in the day and such.

But you didn't miss much lol, I kept spinning out over driving the car. It really just gets away from me out of nowhere it seems. Tried Jav's tune and it was good but then I picked up a tune from the iR forums and it felt a bit more stable so I went with it.

But for some reason turn 2/3, the left, kept scaring me. I'd have to have a real specific line and proper throttle control through there to get it right and when it was just a little bit off, I was off spinning.

That tight little downhill left hander right before where that Oky short connection is kept throwing me off for some reason too.

I just gotta get used to driving this thing and I should be good I guess.

My pb for the day was a 1:32 flat with an optimal of a high .30.

Still lots of fun time to be had :crazy:

Sorry I didn't come back Wardez, I have a test tomorrow and I'm studying my ass off! I'm taking a 20 minute break after spending almost 1 hour making flash cards.

swiftwilly
You should report some of those guys. It helps the overall community get better.

What is the easiest way to report an iIdiot? It seems like it is so confusing and hard to do. Makes me think they make it a hassle just to deter so many protests.

You don't need to open the .sto file outside of an iRacing session. iRacing reads that file, it's an iRacing file only.

You "open" it once you're in a session and it should appear in your "my setups" folder in the garage menu.

Oh God This thing feels so amazing at Mosport!! Too good to be true! Wow! sorry C6.r, but I'm in love!!
Caddy_Mosport.png

Jav
Oh God This thing feels so amazing at Mosport!! Too good to be true! Wow! sorry C6.r, but I'm in love!!

I'm right there with you Jav. This car is awesome. Wishing it wasn't a "rookie" car. A proper 12 week season would be great in this thing.

Bought the Indy car, Motegi and Mid-Ohio for Season 2. :)

Nice choices 👍

I was practicing at Motegi GP for fun the other day in the Indy car then next thing I know I see Hugo Luis was zipping right pass me. Guy has sick skillz.

Jav
Caddy_Mosport.png

Haha! Nice you have found true love it sounds like

Got a couple of hours to myself, thought I'd give the Caddy a whirl around Okayrama; iRacing is down for maintainence!

:banghead:

I can only assume it's for those bug-fixes etc... sigh.

Got a couple of hours to myself, thought I'd give the Caddy a whirl around Okayrama; iRacing is down for maintainence!

:banghead:

I can only assume it's for those bug-fixes etc... sigh.

the cat woke me up this morning at 10. its been down for the past 1:15 for me :( i feel you pain so much. ive been painting the cady

I'm gutted! Not going to be able to get on much in next two weeks (wedding (mine!) is imminent) so was really looking forward to a good 'sesh! D'oh!

I'm gutted! Not going to be able to get on much in next two weeks (wedding (mine!) is imminent) so was really looking forward to a good 'sesh! D'oh!

CONGRATS MAN! im gonna also feel your pain in October! the cost is already painful enough

VINCE__
What is the easiest way to report an iIdiot? It seems like it is so confusing and hard to do. Makes me think they make it a hassle just to deter so many protests.

Anyone?

Back