iracing.com

• Thread starter red7
  • 21,570 comments
Not meaning to out do you Troy but in NES my ford gt team (Fenix Motorsport) ended up 3rd after a penalty to Glacier. It was an awesome race and I'm looking forward to the next round at COTA.

Not meaning to out do you Troy but in NES my ford gt team (Fenix Motorsport) ended up 3rd after a penalty to Glacier. It was an awesome race and I'm looking forward to the next round at COTA.
Im not i hate COTA lol, kinda weird on my team since ill be running the full season but my other 2 co-drivers are basically swapping every race.

Now that you say that ive dropped a whole point of SR with a streak of races where ive been punted. Oh well i dont care about SR anymore aslong as it stays above C.

Yeah we had a shocker at Road America. Had a few glitches with driver changes and got caught up in other people's accidents. Hoping Suzuka goes a lot better for us. Although I'm driving mainly as a "Pre-Qual" driver/reserve driver so i'm not doing many stints in any of the races.

Was just wondering who else was involved over here! It is a seriously competitive series, I love it but just don't have the time to commit to the races properly.

I'll be racing with Last Lap Motorsports again. If not for a glitch in the driver swaps we would've had a top ten at RA.

I was leading the mustang race and missed my shift coming out of t1 and got taken out by P2 in T2 with about 5 or 6 mins remaining at okayama... oh well

Then iRacing decides to show this on the next loading screen...
"The only thing that [stinks] worse than a bad finish is a bad finish with a fast race car." — Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
:lol:

On the bright side, I finally made it to class c 3.xx. I've been 2.xx since about 2012. I rarely do official races.

Last edited:
legends at VIR Patriot course are a lot of fun but there is currently a glitch where the race never goes green. It's a continuous loop of pacing laps :lol:
Edit: it's fixed

Legends in real life just ran the south course last weekend of the road nationals too.

Last edited:
Anyone else having graphical issues? The textures on my car are really low detail, so far I've only noticed it at night on Spa and Daytona but I never have had this issue before.

Not in the L79 at spa night.... Spa Night!

I didn't realize they added a night option to spa and it's awesome! even though I couldn't see much without lights on the L79 :lol:

apparently I'm one of few people with an issue with the New pit guy (NPG) being in the center of the pit stall with his arms out.

Edit: the mustang and C6r at spa night with 75% fog is a ton of fun and incredibly difficult

Last edited:
I've been racing the Jetta at Daytona in the GTC this week, The races are both fun and extremely frustrating. I've come second in the last three races I've done by .200 seconds, .200 seconds, and .003 seconds. I've missed, 129, 130, and 151 champ points because of this
69934afc394145350659cd7add244ca9.gif

Was alot of fun hopefully we wont have to scramble for a replacement driver next round lol. Anyways i decided to take the Mustang out for a drive and may have hit the banking a little to hard
View attachment 277275 View attachment 277276
:lol::lol::lol:
WTH happened there!! Lol!
Been aching all week to get on iRacing but my wheel blew a motor on Week 13(Week7) Tuesday. So friday I finally place my order for the replacement motor after waiting 3days before I finally get the instructions via e-mail to place the order, a week later yesterday they finally give me a tracking number, it took them a freaking week to ship the damn motor they had in stock all along and it wont be here till next Friday!! Guess the curse of Page 666 fell on me!

Just got drive driving about in the MX5 at Seca.

This game to me feels hyper realistic, holy hell. Gonna have to do a helluva lot of unlearning.

I never found my place with the Mazda. I'm more of a fast GT driver although I've recently discovered that the Skippy at suzuka west is pretty amazing!

Some people love the mx5 others hate it. I've never got on with it but there's something for everyone.

I love the Z4 and the HPD but always think I should go back and give the Mazda another try. (solstice was the rookie car when I joined)

I love the MX5 and the Solstice! Love the GT cars as well, only car I have no love for is the V8 Super Cars...

I personally am an Oval guy, but Love the MX5 (Miata). Don't know why but it's a lot of fun and challenging. Also got a G27 so making my return to IRacing, finally have a good wheel so it'll be more fun.

Yeah, It was on sale for like $180 on Cyber Monday, and sent the link to my parents and they ordered it that day because I told them it never drops that low.
Ace!

Hey, just curious about the MX5 Cup: Can you jump the start, or is it locked to grid position until the race begins?

Last edited:
Ace!

Hey, just curious about the MX5 Cup: Can you jump the start, or is it locked to grid position until the race begins?
It's possible to jump the start, yes. But if you do, you have to take a drive through penalty (within 4 laps), so it's not recommended. If you do happen to jump the start by accident just carry on. Don't stop or let people past. Just get to the pits asap and serve your penalty.

It's possible to jump the start, yes. But if you do, you have to take a drive through penalty (within 4 laps), so it's not recommended. If you do happen to jump the start by accident just carry on. Don't stop or let people past. Just get to the pits asap and serve your penalty.
How ironic you'd give me this advice after I did just that. XD

No matter though, I'm up into the echelon of Class D Licence! Not sure what I wanna be just yet. Would love to haul arse in the Falcon/Commodore V8 Supercar, but I'd also love to have a go of the GT's...

Last edited:
Back