Kazunori Yamauchi tweets!

• Thread starter alba
  • 6,425 comments
This is assume the demos shown weren't on discs....which they probably were. And the size of the demo might be too big for a DLC. Like the E3 demo had a plethora of tracks and Premium cars. It was a pretty massive demo. I don't think it'd be that easy to compress it down for a DL demo on PSN. And besides, then you've got to get permission from Sony...and the game's not finished yet...and...I think Kaz is right: no time for a demo. We can wait five months....well...four and a half, technically.

Well, mostly agreed. Exception: Le Mans demo was 1 car / 1 track
What I really did not understand it's why they did not let us play with the Time Trial anymore... I mean.. why don't just remove the online rankings and let us play locally.
At least it was a good chance to experience the new physics (which I loved)

Just a comment

Well, mostly agreed. Exception: Le Mans demo was 1 car / 1 track
What I really did not understand it's why they did not let us play with the Time Trial anymore... I mean.. why don't just remove the online rankings and let us play locally.
At least it was a good chance to experience the new physics (which I loved)

Just a comment

I understand you!And more - there will be NO demo of GT5.It's bad for me.Very bad.A demo with 1-2 tracks and 3-6 cars (at GT quality) can make me busy for a month or two!!!

I understand you!And more - there will be NO demo of GT5.It's bad for me.Very bad.A demo with 1-2 tracks and 3-6 cars (at GT quality) can make me busy for a month or two!!!

We have three demos. GT HD , GT5 Prologue and the time trial demo. Thats plenty of demo9s so stop crying about it.

We have three demos. GT HD , GT5 Prologue and the time trial demo. Thats plenty of demo9s so stop crying about it.

GT HD was very limited. GT5 Prologue which I own.
I'll continue the experience with Prologue but the Time Trail new physics were far better IMO.
Maybe in your country you can still use the Time Trail demo, but not here (Italy).

We are not crying, at least not me.

No new tweets since last night, still calling all Japanese GTP members to get some Q/A going!

Well we have the timezones too, Japan is further ahead than Europe! :P

He's at it again. I asked for confirmation on these new features. I don't think google translate did a good job of my tweet lol. But it's better than nothing.

(Although if he does read it I would like to see his reaction, and as he runs for the phone :P )

Daiki Kasho are awesome loving that Song hope PD don't neglect putting in some new soundtracks seeing that we have custom soundtracks and what not.

alba, here's a correct translation provided by me.

GT5 2010 E3 Trailerに使われていたDaiki Kashoさんの曲名の一般公募、近いうちにgran-turismo.comでアナウンスしますね。全世界でやろうと思っています。曲名は英語でお願いします。特定のメールアドレスへメールしていただく形式になると思います。

The song by Daiki Kasho which was used for the GT5 2010 E3 trailer will be named by the players [meaning anyone who wants to] and the announcement how to make suggestions will be made at gran-turismo.com very soon. We are planning to make this worldwide. Please use English for this song title. I think the suggestions will be done through mailing.

After this tweet, nothing else of interest has been written.

alba, here's a correct translation provided by me.

GT5 2010 E3 Trailerに使われていたDaiki Kashoさんの曲名の一般公募、近いうちにgran-turismo.comでアナウンスしますね。全世界でやろうと思っています。曲名は 英語でお願いします。特定のメールアドレスへメールしていただく形式になると思います 。
The song by Daiki Kasho which was used for the GT5 2010 E3 trailer will be named by the players [meaning anyone who wants to] and the announcement how to make suggestions will be made at gran-turismo.com very soon. We are planning to make this worldwide. Please use English for this song title. I think the suggestions will be done through mailing.
After this tweet, nothing else of interest has been written.

umm...he's latest tweet mentioned that he just got off a plan and was a bit jet lagged. Perhaps he's sleeping after the 16 or so hour flight from LA to Tokyo.

umm...he's latest tweet mentioned that he just got off a plan and was a bit jet lagged. Perhaps he's sleeping after the 16 or so hour flight from LA to Tokyo.

Seems like he was out eating dinner with some people from SCE. He's comparing two of the SCE-guys cars and they had a conversation about the history of domestic cars. Next time maybe it'll be about western cars, he says.

I read one about being jet lagged. But it might have been a conversation with someone.

I see which one you meant, but the "reply system" works in weird ways. I think the guy called manablog is the one with jetlag. Manablog says: "I just got home and I have jet lag "w" (stands for lol, and I've yet to seen Yamauchi use this in his tweets). Tomorrow I have to get up at 7 am in order to collect materials (I'm guessing for his work).
And in reply to this, Yamauchi says:
"Please don't over do yourself."

I'm guessing RT stands for Reply To and they add the @ to specify which user.

I see which one you meant, but the "reply system" works in weird ways. I think the guy called manablog is the one with jetlag. Manablog says: "I just got home and I have jet lag "w" (stands for lol, and I've yet to seen Yamauchi use this in his tweets). Tomorrow I have to get up at 7 am in order to collect materials (I'm guessing for his work).
And in reply to this, Yamauchi says:
"Please don't over do yourself."

I'm guessing RT stands for Reply To and they add the @ to specify which user.

yeah. that seems right. :P

RT = retweet and @username is the user yeah.

So basically it's a contest to name the actual song? :embarrassed:

Back