My GT6 tyre philosophy

I agree completely.

But unless you have very sticky tyres and/or a very underpowered car, it's completely reasonable to have experienced the full range of what road tyres have to offer, completely legally and safely. As such, I took exception to you implying that others should bow to your superior knowledge just because they haven't been on a track.

That's a nice way of putting words into my mouth - I have never said I have more knowledge than anyone else! What I have implied is that I have some knowledge but that doesn't mean I get to trump anyone else!
I agree completely with your other post!

Anyway, I'm not gonna fight this war anymore! If people think that a semi slick is SH, SS, RS or whatever then use it and have fun!

No point in continue arguing but times and feeling prove your theory way off. No need to say anything else. Keep your view while I keep mine.

As for the Mclaren video and time GregOr posted above, it was on the afternoon, humidityon sky and a fail-safe driving. At least 2-3 secs off pace. So, 1min very possible on nice conditions and a kamikaze driver. So, which tire reflects this time in GT6?

Regarding Mclaren F1 > unfortunately only IRL laptime for that car is from TSUKUBA (video) and there is no other way to check how fast it goes. On fastlaps.com there is mark that weather was "damp" ,whatever that means, so I've experiment and try to emulate that with CM tires and 20%wet:idea: I'd say that F1 was really slow ,compared to other cars ,so it must have run in colder weather or whatever else special weather it was.

On stock SH , my laptime is about 57 seconds, but that seems just a bit to much difference for such a short track as Tsukuba is .
Still , CM with that car are a bit "hard core" ,so I prefer to use CS :). Gives me much more response with wheel and I need to be "gentle" with throttle coming out of turns .

I don't want to be condescending or anything but some comments like this one - with no argument to back it whatsoever - are a load of bull! Have you ever tried taking your road car to the track? There's no way you can exceed tyre grip limits on the road unless you are crazy or suicidal and should be locked behind bars.. Really, how did you figure out that even basic road tyres feel like Sports Hards?

Check out this telemetry taken from a track day a few days ago:

2prcv28.jpg

This is actuall an off competition record lap in the Mx5 Cup category in Achna Speedway Cyprus with my mx5 equipped with Toyo R888 semi slicks!
See the lowest speeds? 63, 56, 58 and even a 47km/l !!!! On a track!!! And it's a record lap!!! With semi slicks!!!! I cannot stress enough how wrong your comment is!
**Bytheway google earth is not very synced with gps lol but you get my point! You wouldnt expect 47km with semi slicks would you????

I don´t mind your theories, but those speeds that you posted HAS TO BE IN MPH... NOT KPH

There´s no way on Earth that a MX5 needs 300m to accelerate from 47 km/h to 133 on a track... and that´s the less that I could imagine... there´s a lot more track to do it even.

They are in MILES. Not kM. And if they are on KPH then they are quite slow lap times... I can do a 90º corner at 50 KPH in my 1.8t Jetta ON THE STREET. In the track (In Buenos Aires) you can corner quite faster (with Continental ContiSportContact 225/45/17 H)

Not the best example I think...

I just have to say that Acura NSX '91 which in Tsukuba made 1.08 IRL, when driven in GT6 on SM does slower than 1.10.

I just took the '91 NSX out on Tsukuba, no oil change, the stock Comfort Soft tires, ABS-1 only. Ran a 1:08.041. This is nearly 6/10ths faster than the real-life lap of 1:08.630.

I almost never run Tsukuba. I've fewer than 100 laps on Tsukuba in the entire time I've owned GT6 and am very far from having the track learned. I'm definitely not one of the aliens who tops the leaderboards either; one of the top drivers could easily find another second or two compared to my time.

If you're running 1:10s on Sport Medium tires, it's not the tires that are slowing you down.

All that said, I don't agree strictly with the OP's tire classifications.

The '91 NSX came stock with either Bridgestone Potenza RE010s or Yokohama A022H1s. Both are classified as "Ultra High Performance Summer" tires. Based on that, I've re-thought my old opinions on what the tire classifications meant and have come back to this:

Comfort Hard: Your basic "touring all-season" tire like you might find on an average family sedan like an Accord or Camry.

Comfort Medium: A "performance all-season" tire like the Potenza RE970AS or the Continental ExtremeContact DWS. These are tires that typically carry treadwear ratings between 300 and 550.

Comfort Soft: A summer-only tire, typically with a treadwear of 200 or below but still suitable for daily use on the road.

Sport Hard: A streetable track tire like the Yokohama ADVAN A048. These are tires that should not be used on the street in everyday driving, but that have enough tread to make it reasonable that you could drive the car to the track instead of bringing it on a trailer.

Sport Medium: The very stickiest of the streetable track tires and the beginning of the R-compound grooved slick tires.

Sport Soft: The very stickiest of the R-compound tires.

Racing: Various slick tires designed for purpose-built racing cars.

Everyone has their opinion...Sport Hard to me is a tire you could daily drive in spring, summer, and fall, but not winter.

Given that the RE010 came out in '91 for the NSX, I could be convinced that SH represent today's top of the line, stickiest possible, summer tires, but IMO that's pushing it. (When I say "summer-only" tire I guess I actually mean a "three-season" tire; it's just convention to refer to any non-all-season tire as a "summer-only" tire even though a "summer-only" tire is usually fine in spring and fall too.)

It all comes back to lap times. I know where my driving ability stands in the real world and here and if I'm able to run a 1:08.041 with Comfort Soft tires at Tsukuba (a track that I almost never drive), then the simple fact is that the CS tires are giving me more grip than the car's OEM tires because there's no way I'm good enough to be able to be hitting that time with equal tires.

Basically, in real life, the NSX came with "Ultra-High Performance Summer" tires. If I can beat the NSX's published times on Comfort Soft tires, then those tires MUST be giving more grip than the real-life tires.

I don´t mind your theories, but those speeds that you posted HAS TO BE IN MPH... NOT KPH

There´s no way on Earth that a MX5 needs 300m to accelerate from 47 km/h to 133 on a track... and that´s the less that I could imagine... there´s a lot more track to do it even.

They are in MILES. Not kM. And if they are on KPH then they are quite slow lap times... I can do a 90º corner at 50 KPH in my 1.8t Jetta ON THE STREET. In the track (In Buenos Aires) you can corner quite faster (with Continental ContiSportContact 225/45/17 H)

Not the best example I think...

They are km/h! Although my telemetry is not 100% accurate because I only use mobile gps other people report similar speeds with 10hz externals!

This picture is taken from seriousracing website where friends can upload and compare lap times!
zmb8er.jpg

zmb8er.jpg

zmb8er.jpg
[/IMG]

This lap time was the best lap for S4 category that day by Matsipura (777Mav)! Impreza Wrx Type R with Dundlop Direzza 3G Semi Slick! Minimum speed is 48km/l! As far as the max speed 133km/h is pretty good for an mx5!
Also if you really think your Jetta can cut corners with more speed through cornerns then that just goes to show that people don't know what they are talking about - think about it for a second! ;)
If you want me to, I'll try and find lap data for other cars two - the BMW CSL was running in modified street category because it had slicks - that would be a good example!

Please check out Achna Speedway's (Cyprus) dimensions on Google Earth before jumping to any more conclusions..

Given that the RE010 came out in '91 for the NSX, I could be convinced that SH represent today's top of the line, stickiest possible, summer tires, but IMO that's pushing it. (When I say "summer-only" tire I guess I actually mean a "three-season" tire; it's just convention to refer to any non-all-season tire as a "summer-only" tire even though a "summer-only" tire is usually fine in spring and fall too.)

It all comes back to lap times. I know where my driving ability stands in the real world and here and if I'm able to run a 1:08.041 with Comfort Soft tires at Tsukuba (a track that I almost never drive), then the simple fact is that the CS tires are giving me more grip than the car's OEM tires because there's no way I'm good enough to be able to be hitting that time with equal tires.

Basically, in real life, the NSX came with "Ultra-High Performance Summer" tires. If I can beat the NSX's published times on Comfort Soft tires, then those tires MUST be giving more grip than the real-life tires.

The RE010 tyres are particularly grippy for a non semi slick - it would be difficult to choose between Comfort Medium or Comfort Softs! As I said before, IMO SH are non legal so that's off the table!
They are too grippy to be CM but are not semi slicks so not quite CS! If I had the option I'd put the one in the middle CM -- RE010 -- CS :P

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the OP is a pretty reasonable assessment of the tyres, I agree with it for the most part.

I like to run all road cars on comforts, cars prior to '74 I run comfort hards to simulate vintage tyres, '74-'84 use comfort mediums to simulate the decent steel belt radials that all cars had by then, and post '84 run comfort softs to simulate modern performance tyres. From time to time I will throw sports hards on any of these cars to simulate cup tyres, usually for online races since no one online will use comfort tyres. I use racing hards to racing softs on all my race cars but, not sports medium or sports softs. I just don't use those two grades.

The only thing I really disagree with here is trying to compare GT lap times with real life to justify any argument, because it's just pointless. I used to do this a bit myself and loved comparing my GT times to real life with GT5, but with GT6 it's a waste of time. The so called 'improved physics' have left us with broken drag modeling meaning that road cars accelerate way too fast up to crazy high top speeds compared to their real life counterparts, whilst race cars with significant downforce are much too slow in a straight line. Until PD shows some interest in fixing this, there's no point in getting serious with game vs real life comparisons.

I guess if you just have to then Tsukuba is a better track than most. Short straights meaning the drag problems are not that significant and there's lots of real life times that were set there in many different cars by Best Motoring.

If SH tires are non-legal, does that mean PD chose the wrong default tire for the supercars? Like I said before, there's no way you can properly drive a TVR Cerbera Speed 12 on Comforts. Even a Shelby Cobra is ridiculous on Comforts. If SH is an illegal tire meaning you can't daily drive it in summer, then why don't Corvettes, Vipers etc come with Comforts in the game?

If SH tires are non-legal, does that mean PD chose the wrong default tire for the supercars? Like I said before, there's no way you can properly drive a TVR Cerbera Speed 12 on Comforts. Even a Shelby Cobra is ridiculous on Comforts. If SH is an illegal tire meaning you can't daily drive it in summer, then why don't Corvettes, Vipers etc come with Comforts in the game?

There are so many things PD got wrong but you've stuck on the SHs? :D
Anyway this is the general consensus --> That the default tyres have very high grip!

Got_Gs.jpg

Got_Gs.jpg

url]
2vdibea.jpg
Got_Gs.jpg

For more info on this please refer to Amar212's nicely written wall of text :
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...f-tires-your-experiences-and-opinions.312216/

Last edited:
I just took the '91 NSX out on Tsukuba, no oil change, the stock Comfort Soft tires, ABS-1 only. Ran a 1:08.041. This is nearly 6/10ths faster than the real-life lap of 1:08.630.

I almost never run Tsukuba. I've fewer than 100 laps on Tsukuba in the entire time I've owned GT6 and am very far from having the track learned. I'm definitely not one of the aliens who tops the leaderboards either; one of the top drivers could easily find another second or two compared to my time.

If you're running 1:10s on Sport Medium tires, it's not the tires that are slowing you down.

Not 1m10s on SM, but on CM and much over 1m10s. If I wrote it wrong in my post, my mistake.

The RE010 tyres are particularly grippy for a non semi slick - it would be difficult to choose between Comfort Medium or Comfort Softs! As I said before, IMO SH are non legal so that's off the table!
They are too grippy to be CM but are not semi slicks so not quite CS! If I had the option I'd put the one in the middle CM -- RE010 -- CS :P

Eh... The RE010 is a 23-year-old design. It falls mid-pack in modern comparisons and is generally considered significantly less grippy than Bridgestone's own updated designs in the category. It was a great tire in its day, but it's outdated now.

Eh... The RE010 is a 23-year-old design. It falls mid-pack in modern comparisons and is generally considered significantly less grippy than Bridgestone's own updated designs in the category. It was a great tire in its day, but it's outdated now.

Haven't they been discontinued for almost a decade now and replaced with the brilliant RE011s? Anyway, strange thing the 10s have a lower Treadwear Rating than the 11s..

Not 1m10s on SM, but on CM and much over 1m10s. If I wrote it wrong in my post, my mistake.

Ah, sorry. The post said "sport medium" but I should've figured out that was a typo given that you were talking about the tire classifications in the OP. :cheers:

The only thing I really disagree with here is trying to compare GT lap times with real life to justify any argument, because it's just pointless. I used to do this a bit myself and loved comparing my GT times to real life with GT5, but with GT6 it's a waste of time. The so called 'improved physics' have left us with broken drag modeling meaning that road cars accelerate way too fast up to crazy high top speeds compared to their real life counterparts, whilst race cars with significant downforce are much too slow in a straight line. Until PD shows some interest in fixing this, there's no point in getting serious with game vs real life comparisons.

I guess if you just have to then Tsukuba is a better track than most. Short straights meaning the drag problems are not that significant and there's lots of real life times that were set there in many different cars by Best Motoring.

I agree that there are discrepancies in the acceleration and top speed of cars in game compared to in reality, but I cannot agree that these discrepancies render lap time comparisons "pointless." While the discrepancies need to be taken into account, they don't render the use of lap times impossible. For example, if we know that road cars accelerate faster in-game and a set of Comfort Medium tires yields lap times in the 1:10.5 range for a car that ran in the 1:08.6 range in real life, it's pretty obvious that the Comfort Medium tires are not providing a level of grip that accurately simulates the stock tires' real-life grip. Similarly, if Comfort Soft tires allow lap times around 1:08 flat, it's reasonable to take the opinion that the Comfort Soft tires are coming at least roughly close to simulating the grip level of the real-life tires.

The Shelby Cobra 427 is ridiculous on street-legal tires in real life too. People who raced it described the driving method as never touching the gas unless you were going straight.

The Cerbera Speed 12 actually had its production canceled because the people building it decided that it was impossible to drive the car safely on street tires. The owner of the company drove the car, decided it was completely unusable on the road, and cancelled the project even though that meant refunding several deposits that had been made for the car. So it's actually accurate for the Speed 12 to be essentially uncontrollable on street-legal tires.

As for why some cars come with Sport Hard tires even though those tires don't accurately reflect the OE tire's grip, well, GT6 is a game. And as such, it has to make some trade-offs to make the cars more accessible and fun for players.

For example, I test a lot on Streets of Willow because it has excellent corner variation and a huge amount of real-life lap times available from a very good driver (Randy Probst). With the C4 Corvette Grand Sport, completely stock and without even so much as an oil change, I ran a 1:19.274 at Streets. The fastest time for a stock street car at the real-life track is a 1:19.55 by a Nissan GTR. Even accounting for the in-game Grand Sport having faster acceleration than the real-life car, it's obvious that the stock Sport Hard tires are giving it way too much grip.

In all honesty, I think that the higher power cars come with tires that are intentionally more grippy than they would be in real life simply because if people bought the game and then had as much difficulty at the limit in those cars as there is in reality, they'd hate the game.

Haven't they been discontinued for almost a decade now and replaced with the brilliant RE011s? Anyway, strange thing the 10s have a lower Treadwear Rating than the 11s..

Tire Rack has some RE010s available for sale. It's possible that Bridgestone makes a small batch every few years to satisfy the OEM crowd.

The RE-11 is an "Extreme Performance Summer" tire, which is a couple steps up from the RE010 according to Tire Rack. The RE760 is a better modern comparison for the RE010.

Treadwear rating isn't really a good measure of grip once you're comparing tires with treadwear ratings that are within 100 or so of each other. As construction techniques and rubber compounds improve we get tires that are both more grippy and longer-lasting.

Comfort tires in GT6 are much worse than tires in real-life. Even the most basic highway tires I've used feel like Sports Hard tires in GT.

Imo comfort tires driven on their limit in a high performance sports car with your foot to the floor do a pretty damn good job keeping the car on the road. Considering the avg driver does not drive a high performance car and does not drive with their foot to the floor coming out of every corner, I can see how some are deceived into thinking that SH/SS are more like normal road going tires and not a very high performance tire.

Go and get a low grade tire, something like that comes on the avg Corrolla at the dealership, put them on a Ferrarri and then tell me that comfort tires in this game are worst than the avg road going tire IRL.

Imo comfort tires driven on their limit in a high performance sports car with your foot to the floor do a pretty damn good job keeping the car on the road. Considering the avg driver does not drive a high performance car and does not drive with their foot to the floor coming out of every corner, I can see how some are deceived into thinking that SH/SS are more like normal road going tires and not a very high performance tire.

Go and get a low grade tire, something like that comes on the avg Corrolla at the dealership, put them on a Ferrarri and then tell me that comfort tires in this game are worst than the avg road going tire IRL.

Yeap! Totally agree! Also, why is it unthinkable that some sports cars cannot be driven by everyone in real life when all aids are off! There's a saying "looks easy on tv" - if the pros do it that doesnt mean it's easy for anyone to do it too!
Enjoy your comfort tyres, if a car gets too tricky turn on traction control as you would have in real life :P

Compared to IRL laptimes , many street cars are too fast. One of solutions to make ride more thrilling (if you don't own real crash simulator:nervous:) is to reduce tires.

There are (few) exceptions like most of special tuner cars and some others (corvetes,zonda r , acr10 ...) that IRL run laptimes on almost non legal (semi racing) tires >CS - SM

Here are some of my laptimes compared to real world lap records on Tsukuba .

View attachment 189414
Even that I'm average driver I needed to drop tires 1 or 2 grades to run IRL records(+/- 0,3 sec). Done with DFGT,ffb 3, no assist ,clean lap ;)

Why would you put CM on BMW CSL and Lotus 111R when they come with Semi Slicks in real life? Csl comes eqipped with Michelin Pilot Sport Cups and the Lotus with Yoko A048!
Personally I'd go with Comfort Softs with both!
As you can see in the video i posted, even with full racing slicks the stock csl is a beast to handle and its owner would never even consider putting anything less than a semi slick for it for track days! ;)

Great write-up OP. I fully concur with your findings. It's a shame PD messed up the naming of the tyres, which contributes a lot to the confusion for a lot of players imo. It's damn hard (nearly impossible) to find some good on-line races on comfort tyres. That's too bad.

Laptimes in real life are normally slower than laptimes in GT6. In Games there is no fear of damage or dead.
That's again just half of thruth. In real life there's much more feeling for whatever the car does helping to find limits of the car. There's not much fear for experienced race car driver to balance on the limits of the car on closed circuit in race car with rollcage, hans, helmet, fireproof racing suit.

Great write-up OP. I fully concur with your findings. It's a shame PD messed up the naming of the tyres, which contributes a lot to the confusion for a lot of players imo. It's damn hard (nearly impossible) to find some good on-line races on comfort tyres. That's too bad.

Well...it's not REALLY a mess up. I would maybe change "Racing" to "Slick" or "Full Slick". The fact that they are called racing gets a lot of people thinking " Well, I'm racing, so I am going to use racing tires"

Comfort tire racing usually ends up being in the lower PP ranges. Besides, proper street tires (the comfort class) would chunk and break apart at track speeds.

However, IMHO all it takes is a concerted effort to enforce a code of conduct in the community. I have already started to see far more SS events in public rooms than there a few months ago. I think people are starting to get a little fed up with lesser drivers and the reduced grip ensures that those with less ability take themselves out before taking out someone else. If the community comes up with guidelines like "Full race cars get racing Hard" "Street cars=SS or less (regardless of PP) 500PP=SH, 450=CS, 400=CM, etc (just suggestions). Eventually it will start to become accepted.

Personally, I would love to see more unlimited PP street car races on SS or SM tires.

That's again just half of thruth. In real life there's much more feeling for whatever the car does helping to find limits of the car. There's not much fear for experienced race car driver to balance on the limits of the car on closed circuit in race car with rollcage, hans, helmet, fireproof racing suit.

Totally wrong my friend. In game, you have as much time and laps as you want to find the absolute grip levels and go as fast as you want, and pass these levels and crash and try again a bit slower until you have the laptime you need. In real life, 90% of the professional racing drivers don't come near the risk we take in game not only they fear for their life but noreover because if they crash, race ends there and usually costs much to fix. Moreover, tires wear off, engines, brakes, transmisson are getting warm, humidity might not be ideal for tires, etc.

Tsukuba as a low speed track is best for these comparisons IMO as the real drivers there tend to risk and slide the cars because a fault is more possible that will not end as a tragedy. In Suzuka or Spa or Nur or Bathurst or..., risk is much, much more.

Real S2000 vs. '06 S2000 (stock)

Difference of just 1.5 seconds. I'll try again on CS tires, but it comes down to driver skill. I'm not the best, and neither is the real driver.

Watch his 3rd lap starting at the 5 minute mark. He lost a few tenths at the hairpin because he had to get off the racing line. Other than that, he didn't get held up by any other drivers. Doesn't seem like SH tires are unrealistic at all, unless that S2000 was modified.

Last edited:
Low grip tires ftw. 600-650PP, SH, street is my new favorite room. Low grip tires are the ultimate X factor, and all but eliminates leader board cars, because, even if you get in one, there is no guarantee you will get to the finish line unscathed.

Real S2000 vs. '06 S2000 (stock)

Difference of just 1.5 seconds. I'll try again on CS tires, but it comes down to driver skill. I'm not the best, and neither is the real driver.

Watch his 3rd lap starting at the 5 minute mark. He lost a few tenths at the hairpin because he had to get off the racing line. Other than that, he didn't get held up by any other drivers. Doesn't seem like SH tires are unrealistic at all, unless that S2000 was modified.

Seriously man? You picked a random video from youtube, you have no idea of what tyres, suspension or other mods this car has and yet you try to replicate it in game..

Just tested the '06 S2000 on the default CS tires and ran a 2:31 best time at Suzuka versus 2:26 on SH tires.

Real life time was 2:28

Last edited:
Just tested the '06 S2000 on the default CS tires and ran a 2:31 best time at Suzuka versus 2:26 on SH tires.

Real life time was 2:28

No! No, the real lap isn't 2.28! A random video's s2000 with unknown mods/tyres lap is 2.28! A more realistic lap time with standard tyres would probably be around ~2.40 give or take?

According to this website http://fastestlaps.com/tracks/suzuka.html

Ferrari F40 ran 2:25
'95 Honda NSX-R ran 2:34
'07 Civic Type R ran 2:35
'11 Megane RS Trophy ran 2:33
'99 Skyline GT-R ran 2:36
Evo T.M. Edition ran 2:35

My F40 ran 2:14 for a difference of 11 seconds.
My NSX-R ran 2:19 for a difference of 15 seconds.
My Civic Type R ran 2:28 for a difference of 7 seconds.
My Megane RS Trophy ran 2:26 for a difference of 7 seconds.
My R34 Skyline GT-R ran 2:25 for a difference of 11 seconds.
My Evo T.M. Edition ran 2:21 for a difference of 14 seconds.

Either SH tires are too grippy or the real drivers were not pushing hard enough or they were using tires that are not equivalent to SH or any number of environmental and mechanical factors could be affecting the times.

There is not a one-tire-fits-all solution here, though I wish there was, since I take my time trials very seriously. I want the equivalent of my real-life tires, Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs, on every car in the game, just like I would if I owned the cars in real life. Yes, I'd even put them on a Subaru 360. To me, the equivalent tire in GT6 are Sport Hards.

@ Suzukastar you are missing the point of this thread! Did you even read the OP? Sport Hards are not too grippy - that actually depends on the tyre you think they represent! Most cars you mentioned above come with a non semi slick tyre --> Comfort Medium <-- or Comfort Soft in the more extreme cases! Never Sports Hards if you are trying to replicate OEM!

Moreover, if you are looking fir the equivalent to Direzzas Z1 --> CM again :D
See? CMs are your friend ;)

ABS-0 makes the game pretty much unplayable to all those who do not have a steering wheel and pedals, at least for people like me who do time trials more than anything else. If I had a proper setup, I would turn ABS off.

I wonder the % of GT players who use a wheel versus controller.

ABS-0 makes the game pretty much unplayable to all those who do not have a steering wheel and pedals, at least for people like me who do time trials more than anything else. If I had a proper setup, I would turn ABS off.

I wonder the % of GT players who use a wheel versus controller.
@Ridox2JZGTE races/drives exclusively without ABS and uses a controller. He'd be a good guy to converse with if you're interested in doing so. I do agree though, it's much easier with a wheel and a good set of pedals to race without ABS. I use a G27 with the @GTEYE brake mod installed and it takes quite a bit of pressure to depress the pedal and you can really get a feel for the braking limits without ABS. It is really a much more immersive way to play the game, believe me you are on your toes the entire lap:eek: and accurate braking becomes a really fine art. At the same time, I've never been able to equal my ABS lap times without ABS. Come close, but I'm usually 0.3 to 1.0 seconds behind depending on the track/tire/car combination.

That's input device issue ( pedal travel, similar to DS3 face buttons that are over sensitive :( ), I have no problem without brake assist in GT6, it simply gives uninterrupted driving experience - funny word :lol:, I can fit racing brakes and generally higher BB without much issue, on standard brakes I have usually have close to 70-100% brake input to get lock up on low speed :P

I have a car that I built quite a while ago, it's very close to replicate the real version, based on Best Motoring, and the tire is also comfort tires to match OEM tire used on the time attack. I will post it here when the time comes.

Back