Need for Speed: Undercover Confirmed Cars

• Thread starter CyborgGT
  • 297 comments
I personally do like ProStreet's cars, but that's the only thing I like about it. Ofcourse I'll be expecting more cars this time around. I think Carbon's car system was ok, Tuner, Exotic, and Muscle. Tuners could maybe a few of the Japanese cars, like the more cliche Skylines and Evos, but not too many. The high end tuners could be stuff like the new GT-R etc. Low end exotics should be things like the M3, RS4, C63 etc. High end stuff should be the mix of Lambos, Koeniggseggs, and mid high's like the Gallardo, R8 etc.

Dragonistic, the F1 GTR is a race car (did you mean LM?), so since I deleted the CCGT, I kept that one out as well.

However, i liked underground, i loved High Stakes, Hot Pursuit etc. Personally, i'd like to see the exotics V cops in beautiful places come back, i'd like to have a couple of tuners in the same place to, maybe create a kind of rivalry between tuners and exotics?

I'd also like to be able to drift, but not in drift mode, but just be able to drift in the main game, in circuit races, whatever. I want to drive however i like at any time, you can't beat a good old fashioned tire smoking, lights flashing, engine thrashing cop chase around twisty mountain roads. So personally i want a mix of high tuners, classic muscles and exotics.

Well said.

Last edited:
F1 GT, typing mistake i'm used to typing GTR, its the longtail version that generally had no rear wing, but one was available. A road going GTR (no liverys etc.) did feature in NFS: High Stakes in the top class along with the CLK GTR, but i did a little research and can find an actual GTR longtail that isn't in a race job, bright orange beast :P. But yes, not sure how legitimate a road car it is, the F1 GT however is a definate production car.

IIRC, The F1 LM had a lower top speed and acceleration compared to the normal F1, probably due to the wing anyway. This is the orange one.

The LM and GT existed.

GT
5625.jpg

And to prove my point about the GTR (source Wiki)
'A handful of GTRs were not only bought by private owners, but also extensively modified by McLaren to make them street-legal machines.'

This is the one i want.
800px-McLaren_F1_GTR.jpg

I know the one you mean, also featured in Midnight Club 3, i'd like to see that one to, but i'd prefer one of those big orange longtails if possible.

Either way, this game needs more cars from HP2. That GTR looks absolutely crazy.

Can you add the Venturi Atlantique to the list please?

Last edited:
Added both the GT and GTR Road Car. Nice call on the Atlantique, Turbo Lag. I haven't played GT2 in a while, that was a great car. Hopefully it makes it back to the series soon.

Added both the GT and GTR Road Car. Nice call on the Atlantique, Turbo Lag. I haven't played GT2 in a while, that was a great car. Hopefully it makes it back to the series soon.

Yeah, I used to use that car quite alot, had a soft spot for it. And to think of it, what about the Vector M12 and that other Twin Turbo one? :dopey:

Added:

Jaguar XJ220
Mazda RX-7 (FD)
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98
RUF CTR Yellow Bird
Shelby Series 1
TVR Sagaris
TVR Speed Twelve
TVR Tuscan Speed Six
Vector M12
Vector W8 Twin Turbo

Really hope its gonna be like Most Wanted, really like that NFS version.

For the car list:
Alfa Romeo Brera
Lotus Elise
Lotus Europa
Lotus Evora
Mercedes SLK
VW Golf

Last edited:
The LM and GT existed.

GT
5625.jpg

And to prove my point about the GTR (source Wiki)
'A handful of GTRs were not only bought by private owners, but also extensively modified by McLaren to make them street-legal machines.'

This is the one i want.
800px-McLaren_F1_GTR.jpg

It's true a handful of GTRs are now road-legal, but none of the 1997 models (aka, Longtails) are.

Looking around whichroadtotake.com:

GT3? It's got the GT3/GT2 wheels and wingmirrors, and the lower-front light looks like a GT3's, but the duct in front of the rear wheel looks like a Cayman's...
NFSUCGT3.jpg

Turbo
NFSUCTurbo.jpg

1st/2nd-gen Viper
NFSUCViper.jpg

That LP640 I listed is actually the Roadster version.

Last edited:
It's a 997 GT2. Lights below the headlamps don't extend very far like the GT3, and you can see the make out of the air duct in front of the rear wheels.

Isn't the duct a bit narrow for a GT2 though? And I'm actually starting to think it's just a reflection (for one, it seems to stretch down to the bottom of the car). The shine on the foglights looks all wrong for the GT2's LEDs.

Well, the picture's too dark to begin with. But, I brightened it up, and it could very well be a GT3, looking at the spoiler alone. The vent behind the door, though, is a mystery because it's absent on the GT3. The foglights could be either one, but I'm leaning towards GT3 lamps judging by distance from the fog lights to the head lamps.

Id like a little of a few games in the Undercover .

I like the
1. High Stakes two player mode: Win the other players car.
2. Keep the open road races like most the NFS games.
3. Love the Police chases. Most wanted had the best so far.
4. Custimizations from the underground series.
5. The damage from ProStreet.
6. And when ever they make a game. DO NOT REMOVE any car from the past games, just add the new cars and custom upgrades.

Thats what I'd like. (Just My 2 Cents)

For a game that is supposed to come out very soon there is very little info around on it... are EA purposely trying to hype it up?

Robin

VW Golf GTi MKII
Audi R8
Jaguar X-Type
Jaguar XF
Fiat 500 (new)
Rolls Royce Phantom
Spyker C8
Lotus Elise
Lotus Exige
Dodge Challenger (old and new)
Chevrolet Camaro (new and old)