Need for Speed: Undercover Confirmed Cars

• Thread starter CyborgGT
  • 297 comments
For a game that is supposed to come out very soon there is very little info around on it... are EA purposely trying to hype it up?

Robin
From what I've read from their developer interviews and such, they seemed to be slightly disappointed with how ProStreet turned out and are talking as if they are really wanting to produce another well-liked game.

There are first pictures of Undercover available now, though, and they have a Most Wanted vibe to them. Which is why I plan to rent Undercover, as I loved Most Wanted. My favorite NFS game of the ones made by EA Black Box after HP2.

I do wish EA Canada (if still around) would go back to making NFS, though.

I'd like a Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C3), but I doubt they would put them in.

If they do put one in, Greenwood would be a cool place for them to get ideas for a body kit. Check this out:
G3GTOblackleftfront.jpg

G3GTOblackleftrear.jpg

For a game that is supposed to come out very soon there is very little info around on it... are EA purposely trying to hype it up?

Robin

I never really saw there hype. I always have to look for them just to see whats next.

has anyone here saw this yahoo trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69VIfPg9Wdw / http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6or3ajboiU / http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_YYB3q2JGE&feature=related

Oh how i wish nfs would bring back replays. id love to look at what i just did.

Last edited:
Whats with all the supercars and exotics? Bring in some old school muscle cars for a change. They need to throw in a little bit for everyone. I am one who enjoys the muscle cars but they really need a change. I would like to see a fox body mustang such as a 91 with a V8 and real horsepower...haha. It would be nice to see some 70s 80s and 90s muscle cars instead of the same shelbys and 06' mustangs. Just an oppinion, not like EA would do it anyway.

So I guess since they FAILed hard with realism they're just going to remake NFS 2 and in the process take out their "amazing" crash physics? Yep, garbage in garbage out.

So I guess since they FAILed hard with realism they're just going to remake NFS 2 and in the process take out their "amazing" crash physics? Yep, garbage in garbage out.
What? Where on earth have you heard anything about the physics, or any of that? :confused:
Whats with all the supercars and exotics? Bring in some old school muscle cars for a change. They need to throw in a little bit for everyone. I am one who enjoys the muscle cars but they really need a change. I would like to see a fox body mustang such as a 91 with a V8 and real horsepower...haha. It would be nice to see some 70s 80s and 90s muscle cars instead of the same shelbys and 06' mustangs. Just an oppinion, not like EA would do it anyway.
A 1970 Challenger was just shown if that's what you're after.

They have vids on post #96...

Ok....1 in-game video, and you come to that conclusion? People weren't happy with what ProStreet brought to the table (not even EA liked it), thus that's why they're dropping the crash physics from it, though the ones shown don't look too terrible.

I think you're jumping to conclusions way too fast, though....

Okay...... after looking at the videos and the gameplay, I don't think I'll enjoy playing this much. It looks just like Most Wanted, with a more cheesy storyline and some new cars. Big deal, I couldn't care less about the game. Sure if they release the game for the PS2, I'm gonna buy it but at least I'm not wasting so much money buying the original copy..... :P

The only reason I hated Most Wanted so much is because of how hard it was to complete their milestones. Same goes for Carbon, if they want to add cops in them, at least have a hot pursuit mode or something and not integrate them into one career mode. :banghead:

Ive just noticed how much the Audi's bonnet has crumpled when it hit a wall on one of the youtube videos..... look!

Its not uber realistic but for the NFS series its a start!

attachment.php

imageshack aint working..

Robin

Attachments

• untitled2.jpg
    untitled2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 109
Forget supercars they are lame tuners is what its about. They need to take it back to the underground 2 theme cuz supercars can't really be modified as much compared to a 240 or a supra

Supercars, Supercars, Supercars that's all you guys are talking about putting in the game. Supercars SUCK compared to tuners. Like in all the other nfs you start out with barely any money so if they do that in this game how are you supposed to buy a $300000 car when your only given $27000 or how ever much you get. Its fun to modify let's say a.... 240sx and tune it to make it be able to run up against a lotus or a lambo.

Last edited by a moderator:
For all you muscle car people I read that there aren't going to be any muscle cars

Cars I'd like to see:

Toyota Supra
Audi A4/S4
Acura integra
Eagle Talon
M3
240sx (93-99)
300zx (newer model)
03 Mustang gt

that's all I can think of

There's an 'Edit' feature so you don't have to double post... like what your first post was edited for.

Forget supercars they are lame tuners is what its about. They need to take it back to the underground 2 theme cuz supercars can't really be modified as much compared to a 240 or a supra

Supercars, Supercars, Supercars that's all you guys are talking about putting in the game. Supercars SUCK compared to tuners. Like in all the other nfs you start out with barely any money so if they do that in this game how are you supposed to buy a $300000 car when your only given $27000 or how ever much you get. Its fun to modify let's say a.... 240sx and tune it to make it be able to run up against a lotus or a lambo.

Take it back to the Underground 2 theme? NFS never left it! Sure some better cars were added starting with Most Wanted, but there was still customization. Supercars actually can be modified (ever heard of Hamman, TechArt, Gemballa, Ruf, etc?), its just that people know they don't need to be. They were built from the beginning to outperform the everyday cars.

Regarding not being able to afford them in the game, there's a simple remedy: make races worth more, or the cars worth less. This is a video game, not real life. But they still need to be somewhat hard to earn, otherwise the game becomes too easy.

Forget supercars they are lame tuners is what its about.

Are you kidding me?

I added tuner's tuners to the list, as well as a few more confirmed cars:

- Audi R8
- Audi TT (1st-gen - "wft?" right?)
- Lexus IS F
- Porsche 911 GT2 (997)

0004.jpg

0005.jpg

0007.jpg

0001.jpg

Can anyone ID the car on the left in this pic? An Aston?
0003.jpg

Here's just further confirmation that the Viper is the 1st/2nd-gen (I'm still very surprised this car is in):
0016.jpg

Last edited:
Ya know McLaren... the only thing is, you did the same thing with PGR4 and that was a big ass FAIL. lol

I hope NFS gets it right, but I ain't holding my breath...

Ya know McLaren... the only thing is, you did the same thing with PGR4 and that was a big ass FAIL. lol

I hope NFS gets it right, but I ain't holding my breath...
In your opinion. I still play PGR3 & 4 quite often.

Latest Posts

Back