Post your Top Speed !! - Wheelie Trick

• Thread starter JMURDER367
  • 989 comments
200MPH IN MY ALFA ROMEO GTA 1600!!! lol it was on nurburgring, so a little bit of down hill, legit speed was 195mph then. but for a 230bhp car thats freekin scary lol :dunce:

190 on fugi, so this wasnt a fluke. i got the exact same speed on fugi 80' with my genita g4, which i have to say the two funnest cars ive driven yet, plus the gta is one sexy car lol i have sweet wheels on her :drool:

lol i feel sorry for the fiat 500, i lapped him on a two lap race on fugi :crazy: lol 67mph downhill on nurgurg also :P

170-180 in a stock supra rz with no driving aids. i always knew the supra could get that high when stock(no governor), im glad KY found out about it. oh ive been up in the 240-250 mph range on the I-B liscense or was it the I-A? i dunno but i think the car was a nissan R89 or r92. that thing is crazy fast.

344.1mph in my fully modded nissan r92cp with:
lowest ride hieght
softest springs
max rear downforce
min front downforce
auto 25 transmission setting
final gear to 3.000
max nitrous

I got up to 309 mph in the Toyota 7 race car. I started in the Driving Park, went to the Test Course, did the Track Meet, and drafted the Audi R8 LMP car. I started back from the Audi pretty far on the strait and hit the Nitrous and eventually caught the draft and then it just took off like a Rocket! Crazy stuff!

rtackle50
lowest ride hieght
softest springs
max rear downforce
min front downforce
final gear to 3.000
max nitrous
Holy crap! Now I'm wondering if 400 mph + is possible with a hidden car in GT4?

355mph in the minolta toyota.

stage 4 turbo, Nitrous @ 70, susp all the way down and downforce max at the back.

It lifts a bit in the rear but not fully...maybe the back of the car is gettin in the way

I just got GT4 a week and a half ago and i won the suzuki escudo dirt trial car and i got it to go about 220mph without tweaking any of the settings, so i could raise that speed by a lot. in GT3 i got the escudo to go 280+mph. amazing car

214 MPH for my Charger. That's with Nitrous. Man GT4 treats aerodynamics with a lot more respect than GT3 did.

Cars with mediocre aerodynamics are actually pretty difficult to get deep into the 200's even with full HP mods.

231 MPH for my Superbird.

I have faster cars but I can't remember exact speeds right now so I'll not post it.

rtackle50
lowest ride hieght
softest springs
max rear downforce
min front downforce
final gear to 3.000
max nitrous

I did 335 MPH in my Toyota Minolta car. I gotta try my R92 and other rare Lemans racers I have! :D

pimp racer

I did 335 MPH in my Toyota Minolta car. I gotta try my R92 and other rare Lemans racers I have! :D

did you win that car via driving mission 34? i cant beat it.. =( also what are some of your cars you used in order to earn the minolta

it tries to lift itself up if yer doing like 2000+ MPH but it pushes the nose back down, and if you do 30,000 mph plus you'll just go into a spinning non-stop craze, but doesnt freeze

the.rise
did you win that car via driving mission 34? i cant beat it.. =( also what are some of your cars you used in order to earn the minolta

Nope. I won the Nissan doing this I think - Fuji 1000km and the El Captain 200 Miles gave me the TOYOYTA 88C-V Race Car (MINOLTA) '89.

Latest Posts

Back