Spyker to unveil 911 competitor

Hopefully, it's more successful than their last one, then.
images
With modern BoP, they just have to put an engine and a seat between 4 wheels and it'll be reasonably competitive.

Sweetness. The only question I really have is, if the Aileron is powered by the V8 out of the RS4 and Audi's 911 competitor is the RS6...will this new car have the RS6's 5.0L V10?

Sweetness. The only question I really have is, if the Aileron is powered by the V8 out of the RS4 and Audi's 911 competitor is the RS6...will this new car have the RS6's 5.0L V10?

No, the new car is going to be positioned below the Aileron so having a bigger engine wouldn't make sense, and Audi's 911 competitor isn't the RS6 but the R8 obviously.

Just me or does the front end line seem out of proportion with the rest of it...?

Might look better when it's all visible.

Just me or does the front end line seem out of proportion with the rest of it...?

Might look better when it's all visible.

Dipped front end bonnet maybe, bonnet lower than the actual side wheelarches?

EDIT like this:

Ferrari-330.jpg

Last edited:
I like it, but then again I liked the Aileron and this looks fairly similar to that. In fact I think they have used exactly the same light cluster which is why they look so large on the B6.

I'm not sure about it. The grille isn't very pretty, but the car is different and striking. I'd have one over a 911, certainly.

Looks like a small Aileron to me...which is actually pretty much what I expected. And I agree with Beeble, if I had a mid-life crisis and I had the choice between a Porsche 911 and a Spyker B6...B6 wins.

I prefer a Porsche over this car, definitely.

Looks better than the previous Spyker though.

What Audi engine is powering this car?

The engine is a 375bhp V6. The vehicle itself weighs in at 1400kg (3048lbs). Considering that the name is the B6, I would assume the engine comes from the A4 and Spyker, as they did with the V8, tweaked it to produce the power it does.

It's not horrible, but I def need to see an actual press release before it warms me over. I was never a big fan of Spykers to begin with, tho.

Nice lines, and it's got that Spyker interior. Not gonna be a hot seller, but definitely a collector's item.

I loved the C8, this looks cack.

I don't want to sound over critical... but WTF is that?

The various styling elements just don't fit together, at all. The rear track looks too narrow. The front overhang is too long. The flat areas on the top of the rear quarters make the whole rear end look clumsy. The way the rear sweeps up makes the rear wheels look tiny. And the wheels themselves are just terrible.

It's a dogs dinner :lol:

I've always liked a Spyker, but this one looks... questionable.

Back