Update 1.12 help!

• Thread starter gordongt
  • 100 comments
I have a game save but its not as recent as I would like it to be considering I never saw this happening and I do have a life and don't consider crazy scenario's! But thanks anyway for your blunt arrogant reply to my random bad luck đź‘Ť don't speak to me again please I don't like your high and mighty smart ass replies... Thanks :)

t_wilson01 has a point

I wish PD would make a stable update logarythm that doesn't crash while installing the twelfth update in a row... Sound is a minor issue. Especially in this thread.

I wish PD would make a stable update logarythm that doesn't crash while installing the twelfth update in a row... Sound is a minor issue. Especially in this thread.
But with the updates not everyone is having the same issue with downloading and installing the updates, see if everyone had the same issue with the updates then you can blame the updates but it does not effect everyone.

minor? you cant race proper with out sound

But with the updates not everyone is having the same issue with downloading and installing the updates, see if everyone had the same issue with the updates then you can blame the updates but it does not effect everyone.

Indeed I just realised that i'm taking it back... the updates are flying over my hybrid Internet connection... I've connected a ethernet cable to my Wireless booster updates are going in like crazy.. but if I do not load my save game, I get stuck at the registration screen (where you fill the card) and I cannot choose anything...?

More over this, the PS3 think the connection is wired all the way through...

EDIT: What if the key is to make beleive that the downloads were done through a wired connection, would a wireless download be corrupted?

Last edited:
Seriously, I like to take my car froom point a to point b. who cares if i'm not doing 100 MPH? I actually can't, i'm limited to 65. and well my car is not shabby, whatever you guys would say... I feel sorry for PD not includig this car in it's SRT4 variant, that is.

Back