VS Racing Series - Series will resume once GT6 arrives!

• Thread starter Jawehawk
  • 2,006 comments
WUUUUUUUUUU! I just read the greatest thing all day. I recieved a mail today with information about our trip to Birmingham in week 2 next year. Guess what! It is now confirmed that we'll be visiting the Aston Martin factory! OMG, I'm so excited about it! I could giggle and jump around like a little girl.
:embarrassed::D

I could giggle and jump around like a little girl.

Watching MLP and this.... it totally makes sense now :)

Cool that you're going to visit the AM factory 👍, i think there's plenty to look after.

I was jealous, until you brought MLP into it...

I think MSTER would've said that he'd be jealous, until you brought visiting the AM factory into it :).

It's been a while since he posted here.

The only car manufacturer i've visited is VW in germany, over 10 years ago. Back then they were producing the Golf mk4. Oh and the DAF factory, but that doesn't count :).

I think MSTER would've said that he'd be jealous, until you brought visiting the AM factory into it :).

It's been a while since he posted here.

The only car manufacturer i've visited is VW in germany, over 10 years ago. Back then they were producing the Golf mk4. Oh and the DAF factory, but that doesn't count :).

Would like to visit the VW vehicle towers. Looks pretty damn awesome.

http://twistedsifter.com/2012/01/volkswagen-car-towers-in-germany/

I'll be bringing my camera with me to England, though I doubt I'll be allowed to take many, if any, pictures at their factory. I have vacation next week, so might take some time to host a GT5 session or two. Less than two months to GT6!

I'd love to go to the AM factory. Soft spot for the V12 Vantage.

I've been around a Jaguar Showroom. There was an F-Type in the window. Had to actually cross the road to get a decent picture of it but its a sexy car!

null_zps596155d2.jpg

I'd love to go to the AM factory. Soft spot for the V12 Vantage.

I've been around a Jaguar Showroom. There was an F-Type in the window. Had to actually cross the road to get a decent picture of it but its a sexy car!

Sexy indeed.
Not as sexy as the XKR-S though. Which coincidentally will be in GT6 :).

But overall I prefere Aston Martin over Jaguar.

Should be a good trip for you, see lots of great things.

Don't like soft tops:guilty:

Going to watch MLP:)

So with the new site you have the ability to do "Conversations", regular members can only do conversations between themselves and 1 other person, however premium users can do them up to 50 people.

This could come in handy when doing things like discussing rules and regulations for upcoming events without cluttering up the entire thread. So if you ever need a conversation opening just ask and I'll open one up with anyone you need.

So with the new site you have the ability to do "Conversations", regular members can only do conversations between themselves and 1 other person, however premium users can do them up to 50 people.

This could come in handy when doing things like discussing rules and regulations for upcoming events without cluttering up the entire thread. So if you ever need a conversation opening just ask and I'll open one up with anyone you need.

Indeed. The new layout is looking really good too.

It looks good indeed. Everyone survived the storm today? Where i live the wind wasn't that strong, so no problems here as far as i can tell.

Maybe we should do a trackday soon? It's been a while ago since the last track day session.

It looks good indeed. Everyone survived the storm today? Where i live the wind wasn't that strong, so no problems here as far as i can tell.

Maybe we should do a trackday soon? It's been a while ago since the last track day session.
I heard it was going straight through Denmark, all good Andy?

Well, I got off at 15.00 and got home 22.25.... So no. The storm did not just pass over Denmark without showing itself.

Spend 5 hours in the train, moving for only about 20 minutes total. When all trains got suspended, it took them forever to get busses for us. Then, when they finally came, it was another hour home in a bus. I love trains.... :D

Don't worry Mattie. Not long 'til we'll be playing Gran Turismo non stop :D
Or at least, I'll be playing it constantly.

Why can't we make smiley's anymore? :(

Last edited:
Site is quite good, just had a little look around, seems easy to read. No smiles!!!!

Pleased you got home safely Andy, we had no problems here either, not like in south of country.

Only a few more weeks to go guys and we will see if its good as we wanted it to be.

Site is quite good, just had a little look around, seems easy to read. No smiles!!!!

Pleased you got home safely Andy, we had no problems here either, not like in south of country.

Only a few more weeks to go guys and we will see if its good as we wanted it to be.
I'm in the midlands and it got a bit windy, managed to get some washing dry!

Although my bus stop flooded. (Grumpy face)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    977 KB · Views: 6
Don't worry Mattie. Not long 'til we'll be playing Gran Turismo non stop :D

Not long? you're aware of the month november between this month and december, are you?

Spend 5 hours in the train, moving for only about 20 minutes total.

I hate public transport. You always end up somewhere you don't want to go. I'm glad i have a car.

Not long? you're aware of the month november between this month and december, are you?

Don't remind me. I hate this waiting! It's only made worse by the ridicules lack of news from PD.
We haven't really learned anything new since Gamescom back in August. We already knew about Bathurst being scanned, and we didn't really get any info about the Senna stuff.

I know, there's a new thread counting down the days. I want the smiles back.

You know what PD are like for keeping everything secret.

Rockstar did it also, just released the information they wanted.

I think I might cry. Two new amazing trailers and the entire car/track list for GT6 has been shown. McLaren F1 GTR '95... I can't help it, I must cry from happiness.

Have you seen the videos of Bathurst on the front page. Seems like a good rendition of the track.

Have you seen the videos of Bathurst on the front page. Seems like a good rendition of the track.

Heh, I've seen all the videos multiple times. I'm super excited for the game. It appears to be missing some cars though, as PD advitised 200 new cars, and the list only shows 120-someting new cars. But hell, I don't care. The list looks phenomonal, and we still don't know how many standards have been converted to premium. Also, the track list is absolutely amazing.

The new opening movie looks really great, can't wait:) Smiles are back:D

Watched the Bathurst video, track looks very good, least the driver knew what he was doing. I went round Bathurst recently on Race Driver Grid 1, hadn't played it for ages. Was able to jump straight in, drive like i'd never been away:nervous:

Haven't read all the cars in list, or tracks, just might leave that as a surprise.

What games we playin till GT6 comes out?

I'm happy we have Brands Hatch, one of my favorites.

We could have had the Goodwood full circuit, lovely little track that they use on Goodwood Revival. Would have been great for classic car racing.

New lighting, stars look cool.:cool:

I'm just trying to kill time until GT6 comes out. If I get the PS4 at release, then that might help. Of course, Europe is getting that thing two weeks later than the US... So it would only be a week beofre GT6 releases.

The track list looks great to me, a lot of new official race tracks and the good ol' apricot hill speedway. The car list is impressive, though i'm curious to see how many of the cars will be premium models. Until GT6 arrives i'll be playing GTA5. For now i'm not planning to buy the PS4 as there are no interesting games available at the release.

Back