VS Racing Series - Series will resume once GT6 arrives!

• Thread starter Jawehawk
  • 2,006 comments
Suppose to be revising for an important test tomorrow so yeah, Gran Turismo 5 sounds nice.

Haha, that's the spirit. I'm currently making dinner, but once I'm done eating, I'll open up a lobby.

Okay will come in once dinners finished also, our last trackday?

It's possible, but not likely. I do expect to host at least one more on the day before GT6. And from then on out, I'll resume the racing series. So many ideas!

On my way

Sorry the game stuck on the logo. I should really be revising anyway. Gah feels like I'm back at school.

Last edited:
Once again, I have to admit, I'm tired with GT5. It just doesn't hold my interest for long before I get bored.
But I do want to host one last game in GT5, before GT6. So I thought we could do a session the evening before december 6th, consisting of multiple one-make races. Are you guys availible dec. 5th?

Lets say goodbye to GT5 in style, aye?

Once again, I have to admit, I'm tired with GT5. It just doesn't hold my interest for long before I get bored.
But I do want to host one last game in GT5, before GT6. So I thought we could do a session the evening before december 6th, consisting of multiple one-make races. Are you guys availible dec. 5th?

Lets say goodbye to GT5 in style, aye?
Changing my hours from next week onwards so I won't be home till like 20:00GMT.

I had lots of trouble getting in last night, game stuck several times and then internet went off:guilty: Plus tea took longer than expected, so was a bit late.

Yes I can do our last race and trackday before we end GT5.👍

So I thought we could do a session the evening before december 6th, consisting of multiple one-make races. Are you guys availible dec. 5th?

I think i'm available that day, but i'm not sure though.

Nice video, but it's comparing apples with pears (thats how we say it here in the netherlands :)). Though i'm surprised to see the McLaren being destroyed by the BTCC. Maybe some proper slicks under the McLaren and it might be able to catch it.

The course maker concept sounds great!

I can turn it on when I go on the bus to work and make it a point to point road rally and see if I can do it in less that 10 minutes with a Lotus Elise.

Genuinely really excited for it. Don't mess this one up, please PD. I'm begging you!

Some proper tires on the McLaren, would be better to I think.

Don't have an up to date phone, so app won't work for me.

I think MSTER would've said that he'd be jealous, until you brought visiting the AM factory into it :).

It's been a while since he posted here.
So you guys did miss me after all :D . Don't worry guy I haven't been kidnapped (yet). I'm on my phone but I've noticed a major change on the site; what have I missed out on?

So you guys did miss me after all :D . Don't worry guy I haven't been kidnapped (yet). I'm on my phone but I've noticed a major change on the site; what have I missed out on?

Well, as you've noticed, the entire site has been revamped. Lots of nice changes. Earlier this month we got a massive news blowout from PD, including full track and car list, although the car list isn't actually complete :)

I've noticed that, and I've also can't find the colour formatting which changes the colour of your text in posts. The site is looking good but now you can "like" comments? :confused:

I feel like I've just landed on another planet. Feels great but weird at the same time :boggled:

EDIT: Aaaah spoilers don't work anymore! :banghead:

I've noticed that, and I've also can't find the colour formatting which changes the colour of your text in posts. The site is looking good but now you can "like" comments? :confused:

I feel like I've just landed on another planet. Feels great but weird at the same time :boggled:

EDIT: Aaaah spoilers don't work anymore! :banghead:
Don't they?

That's a bummer.... 👎

IMG_3319.jpg

C'mon Jordan, everyone loves spoilers! You can fix that driver's side rear wheel while you're at it :P .

I saw that you'd got it in the PS4 thread. What're you playing?

Nothing thus far. There aren't really any launch titles that I'm super excited for. I'm considering buying Killzone Shadow Fall, but not sure yet. Also, due to the ridicules amounts of people trying to connect to the servers, I, along with many others, can't login to our profile.

Back