What did you buy today?

• Thread starter Azure Flare
  • 1,172 comments
I've been adding to my 430-450pp stable. It seems we'll be getting a steady diet of aspec seasonals so I might as well enjoy some options.

Audi TT
BMW 1 Series
BMW Z4

Disappointed there was no premium Mercedes to choose from. I will not be buying many standards this go around.

On my shopping spree today I bought

Camaro Z28 '69 (Hugger Orange)
Nova SS '70 (Black Cherry Metallic)
Mustang Mach 1 '71 (Grabber Lime)
AAR Cuda 340 Six Barrel '70 (Sassy Grass Green)

Among other cars, I bought a Honda Today, I have named it the "Honda TODAY GODDAMMIT!!".

A Honda BEAT Version Z. Needless to say, it doesn't live up to the name very well, unless it's implying that YOU will be beaten.

A Toyota 2000GT '67. In white

All because of watching a certain film last night....

You Only Live Twice

[Is Kaz 00-GT-6?]

2011 Lotus Elise
Rear wheel drive with a mid engined 1.6 litre four cylinder engine developing 120 brake horse power can go from zero to 60 in 7.5 seconds and I even like the ... Siena Brown.
Okay, I do not even like the colour. The car ain't that bad though, Not too sure about the colour

A Honda BEAT Version Z. Needless to say, it doesn't live up to the name very well, unless it's implying that YOU will be beaten.

Honda Beat used accelerate, it was not very effective.

I was feeling pretty flush today, so I bought the Calibra DTM (Vauxhall version, which inexplicably has more power than the Opel version), the Ferrari FXX and the Honda HSV GT500 Base Model. All dem cash monies :P

Today I bought a Shelby GT500, Raybrig NSX 06 (premium one. Can't think of the year off the top of my head) and a Daihatsu OFC-1

Most fun car out of all of them....... the Daihatsu :D

Well it wasn't today and it wasn't even yesterday but the most recent car I purchased was the Renault R8 Gordini. It's one of the better sounding cars in the game and it's a lot of fun to drive on both tarmac and gravel...I haven't taken it out in the snow yet.

I bought the Audi RS6 Avant '08. As it turns out, it comes with 500kgs of luggage in the back. It's preloaded for moving out. Once that weight comes out, it's actually quite the potent weapon. It's capable of 7:29s on the Nordschliefe.

I bought a load of custom mods thanks to the excellent list that's been out together on spreadsheet in the "interesting/cool mods" thread by @Rayquaza

With 400 cars still to buy and limited time for grinding its a big help to me to know what to look for. :D

I bought a Lancia Stratos and a Mercedes Benz C63 AMG :) Kept the Stratos stock and did some upgrading (mainly visual) to the Merc :) tried to go for a V8 Supercar look, didn't work out too good, but it still looks great anyway :3

Among other cars, I bought a Honda Today, I have named it the "Honda TODAY GODDAMMIT!!".

You have no idea how bummed out I was when I found out you couldn't add a turbocharger or Volks TE37s on it. :(

tumblr_lxd5q44I0W1qfknfxo1_1280.jpg

today29sj6456.jpg

Ferrari 330 P4 '67

Test drive at Historic car cup, Apricot Hill. Drives like a dream, took out all competition including the Chaparral 2D and Toyota 7. And looks amazing too. Worth every credit.

Ferrari 330 P4 '67

Test drive at Historic car cup, Apricot Hill. Drives like a dream, took out all competition including the Chaparral 2D and Toyota 7. And looks amazing too. Worth every credit.

I finally got enough for this beauty, too; but I'm saving my first drive in it for Zahara

About 5 Shifter Karts... what can I say? I need a different tune for a lot of tracks. 3 sheets is not enough.

Got a little bit closer to owning the entire Corvette line (including the Art Morrison and Callaway custom jobs).

Today (actually first time I've played in about a week) I bought the Callaway C12, the camoflauged Corvette Stingray C7 test prototype, and the 2004 (I think) Corvette C5 Z06 (already had the newer model). The last Corvette I don't have is the C5.R and it's within reach.

On a similar note, I'm just two cars away from having the entire Ferrari line. I'm down to the 250 GT berlinetta and the 250 GTO. Grinding for those is probably the next thing on my list.

Because of the new seasonal races, I bought a Suzuki GSX-R/4 in yellow for the race at the Streets of Willow. I could only get a silver in my beloved Alpine A110, and then I remembered seeing the Suzuki in a thread today about everyone's favorite cars. I tried it and smashed the gold time by 3.5 seconds. For a while, I was ranked 106 in the world. But the real racers are going to catch up and I'm sure I'll be back around 25,000 in the world soon.

Because of the new seasonal races, I bought a Suzuki GSX-R/4 in yellow for the race at the Streets of Willow. I could only get a silver in my beloved Alpine A110, and then I remembered seeing the Suzuki in a thread today about everyone's favorite cars. I tried it and smashed the gold time by 3.5 seconds. For a while, I was ranked 106 in the world. But the real racers are going to catch up and I'm sure I'll be back around 25,000 in the world soon.

Not bought anything today as I already have a GSX-R/4 in yellow and don't want to buy another one... :lol:
It's a dead cert for time trials at this level 👍

Back