What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,822 comments
I started messing around in Hearthstone.

japbcvpavbzau9dbuaxf.jpg

The above is not completely true, but I have a lot to learn.

I started messing around in Hearthstone.

The above is not completely true, but I have a lot to learn.
Send me a PM if you habe any questions about HS. Got quite some experience with the game, even though I'm not online in it a lot at the moment :lol:

Send me a PM if you habe any questions about HS. Got quite some experience with the game, even though I'm not online in it a lot at the moment :lol:

I may take you up on that. I will have to play around more and get a better feel for the game first.

Go ahead 👍 My battletag's Luminis #1377, by the way.

Blizzard's getting real annoying, though. Finally dinged 100 yesterday. They nerfed Warriors today. Not that I really care all that much, but it's a bit of a turn-off. Oh well, I liked the leveling well enough, so I'm leveling a Paladin now. Flew a few battles in War Thunder, too.

I've been playing GT6 and GTA V (PS4) a little lately, I also tried Red Orchestra 2 and Rising Storm for the first time a few nights ago - it's nice but the UI is a mess and I prefer PvE in Insurgency, really - and I've got the Elite: Dangerous gamma and Alien: Isolation to play soon. Not sure when I'll get around to those.

Edit: Oh and I tried Arma 3's "new" (i.e. ported from Take on Helicopters) helicopter physics, seems way more fun but I can't help but feel the nagging to buy the DLC is a bit much - after a while an animated watermark appears on the screen. Also I found that if you use the new twin rotor transport heli, hold it at just enough throttle to allow you to tilt forwards and then pivot on the landing gear to touch the nose on the ground, you immediately explode.

Last edited:
Go ahead 👍 My battletag's Luminis #1377, by the way.

I will add you when I get home later today.

Blizzard's getting real annoying, though. Finally dinged 100 yesterday. They nerfed Warriors today. Not that I really care all that much, but it's a bit of a turn-off. Oh well, I liked the leveling well enough, so I'm leveling a Paladin now. Flew a few battles in War Thunder, too.

Did you buy the Standard or Deluxe version of WoD?

Last edited:
@Brett, I'll be honest, I'm getting the same kind of WoW burnout I got from earlier expansions. It's just that I'm getting it already, primarily due to two things:

My main is a tank and tanking or healing with randoms isn't something I'm looking forward to, my guild's too small to support me and queue times for DPS are insane. I'm now playing some other characters, but can't decide what class to level to 100 next - and my motivation to log back on is dropping rather quickly. Sure, that's a very specific problem. But it is the single big negative aspect I can see with WoD.

Well, that, and Feral Druids destroying everything in PvP. EVERYTHING!

With this new PC, I've been replaying all the games that I was forced to water down. Now I'm playing through them with either a whole lot of mods, or just a huge graphic and texture upgrade.
· Skyrim + SKSE, with just over 80 mods
· Fallout 3 GOTY + FOSE, with about 70 mods
· DayZ
· Grand Theft Auto IV + Episodes From Liberty City
and Terraria just for kicks. Gosh, it feels good to finally have a PC that can pack a punch.

PC:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • The Sims 4
  • Insurgency
PS3:
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Gran Turismo 6
PS Vita
  • Dead Nation
  • Need For Speed Most Wanted

So much Destiny being played on my PS4. Occasionally I will throw in DriveClub. Also started Game of Thrones.

I have three Payday 2: A Merry Payday Christmas Soundtrack on Steam for anyone that wants them.

Back