What Phone Do You Have?

• Thread starter benzoboy
  • 2,513 comments
N99GT
thats why i wouldnt want to flash a brand new phone....because even if the flash does work fine, but something happens to the phone then you may be in a bit of a puddle...maybe

Yeah I only plan on flashing mine after my next upgrade this summer. Then if something does go wrong I can go in for the upgrade.

My phone.
My internet.
My Samsung SPH-m300
Samsung-SPH-M300.jpg

My friend once went swimming with one of them in his pocket. :D

How do you find the HD screen? I've considered importing either a SII HD LTE from Korea or a Skyrocket.

Unless your with Bell and they are too stupid to know what you did :lol:

I bricked mine but claimed it happened when trying to officially upgrade it through Samsung Kies (Samsung's imitation of itunes). Apparently there were rare cases of that happening so they sent me a brand new Galaxy S a couple days after I sent it in for warranty.

we get loads of that where i work...you can tell they tried stuff with it..but i fix it anyway...boss if your reading this..what i just said is all lies..and i follow all your stupid rules

Last edited:
robert1
we get loads of that where i work...you can tell they tried stuff with it..but i fix it anyway...boss if your reading this..what i just said is all lies..and i follow all your stupid rules

:lol: maybe it was you? I was sent a brand new phone still in all the protective plastic and everything so I get he feeling he tried to turn it on and when it didn't turfed it and sent out a new one.

ah no i dont send out new ones...normaly, 1st try annd force the orignal software onto it, sometimes works, if it doesnt, change the flash (memory) and after that you should be fine, all without samsung or your boss knowing :lol:...as far as they no...its faulty memory :lol:

Nothing too special.
Samsung Galaxy Mini (S5570) with a 16gb memory card
samsung-galaxy-mini.png

At least if doesn't break if I drop it from 6 feet.

Currently: iPhone 3 (It's at the end of its life)
Hoping to upgrade to an iPhone 4, or to the new Android system. Although, I don't know if I could, i've become an apple-person.

Last edited:
Today, I have upgraded from the Samsung Intensity to my first smartphone: The Samsung Stratosphere:

image-Samsung-Stratosphere-official.jpg

I'm liking it so far. Still learning everything, but its enjoyable for the most part and now when I don't have my laptop around, I can get on the internet.

BTW, that makes another device thats USB rechargeable with my PS3 :lol:

First phone I had was a nokia 5030.
Now I have a nokia 2330c. Does what a phone should do, so I'm fine with that.

The Sony xperia S!!
After some debate over this and the HTC sensation XE and i choose this! And I love it!

It's ALIVE!!

So after several months as being used as a door stop, by HTC Desire S has sparked back in to life. It has now earned my respect.. and since it will self re-generate, I now like it -- for the first time in the decade since my Nokia 7110.. I like a phone.

Sony Ericsson XPERIA PLAY. Although my original handset died on Monday (had it since October - really surprised it only lasted that long), got a replacement next day, had problems with it in/after calls on Wednesday and finally got a working phone in Friday!

HTC Titan 2
Still debating whether to keep it or not. The OS is great, the "lack" of apps is a non issue, I'm just not sure when Tmobile, switching to them soon, will support ATT 3g/4g bands.
htc-titan2.jpg

I tried quite hard to avoid getting an iPhone, but years ago when I said I wanted to upgrade to the Nokia N95 8GB I was told an iPhone would cost the same, so I thought I might as well do it. Since that phone call I've had an iPhone 3, 3GS and 4S, my favourite of the three was the 3GS because I preferred the feel of it in my hand, but it just got a bit old and slow and I was offered a good deal on the 4S, so I went for that instead of upgrading to the same phone again... I'm trying to find a case that makes the 4's shape feel more like a 3 (i.e. with a curved back, like the case the 'lost' 4 was in) but I'm not having much luck, I never know what to search for; so far I've tried things like 'iPhone 4 3GS case' and as you can imagine I just get every single iPhone case in the world and there are loads of those.

Back