What Phone Do You Have?

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology' started by benzoboy, Jun 14, 2006.

1. CMvan46

Canada Vancouver, BC

Yeah I only plan on flashing mine after my next upgrade this summer. Then if something does go wrong I can go in for the upgrade.
  2. Korza

Premium
    New Zealand Nelson, NZ
    PSN:kamikazi493

My friend once went swimming with one of them in his pocket. :D
  3. ShortAznGuy

California
    PSN:dukie827

Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket.
    [​IMG]
    I only got it because I get bored and it keeps me entertained with music, games, etc.
  4. Korza

Premium
    New Zealand Nelson, NZ

How do you find the HD screen? I've considered importing either a SII HD LTE from Korea or a Skyrocket.
  5. robert1

United Kingdom England, Kent
    PSN:Robertjh90903

we get loads of that where i work...you can tell they tried stuff with it..but i fix it anyway...boss if your reading this..what i just said is all lies..and i follow all your stupid rules
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  6. CMvan46

Canada Vancouver, BC

:lol: maybe it was you? I was sent a brand new phone still in all the protective plastic and everything so I get he feeling he tried to turn it on and when it didn't turfed it and sent out a new one.
  7. robert1

ah no i dont send out new ones...normaly, 1st try annd force the orignal software onto it, sometimes works, if it doesnt, change the flash (memory) and after that you should be fine, all without samsung or your boss knowing :lol:...as far as they no...its faulty memory :lol:
  8. jagdrag77

Australia Australia

Comedy gold man :sly:

On topic, I've recently purchased a HTC Incredible S, and it's totally perfect. It has everything an iphone has, but at a much cheaper price.
  9. vandenal

Premium
    PSN:vandenalx632

:lol: Nice!

I've dropped mine on cement a few times, it still works fine. Nokia who? :p
  10. Dylans1o

Ireland Emerald Isle
    PSN:DylanGTi

Nothing too special.
    Samsung Galaxy Mini (S5570) with a 16gb memory card
    [​IMG]
    At least if doesn't break if I drop it from 6 feet.
  11. GT-R

Premium
    Germany Germany
    PSN:GTP_GT-R

HTC Sensation XE. :tup:
  12. Shoogar

Premium
    Australia Fields of Justice
    PSN:Sweet-Shoogar

Currently: iPhone 3 (It's at the end of its life)
    Hoping to upgrade to an iPhone 4, or to the new Android system. Although, I don't know if I could, i've become an apple-person.
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
  13. RACECAR

Premium
    United States Dallas,Texas
    PSN:GTP_RACECAR

Today, I have upgraded from the Samsung Intensity to my first smartphone: The Samsung Stratosphere:

[​IMG]

I'm liking it so far. Still learning everything, but its enjoyable for the most part and now when I don't have my laptop around, I can get on the internet.

BTW, that makes another device thats USB rechargeable with my PS3 :lol:
  14. Emman1984

United States Missouri
    PSN:Emman1984

They just announce Sprint HTC One X I'm sure getting that
  15. FoxHound

EU (time:GMT+1)

Blackberry Bold 9700 and i hate it with a deeply rooted passion :(
  16. Ph1lmar

Europe
    PSN:Ph1lmar

iPhone 4S, and I am amazed by its camera
  17. hazellnut134

United Kingdom Trial Mountain
    PSN:joehazell

First phone I had was a nokia 5030.
    Now I have a nokia 2330c. Does what a phone should do, so I'm fine with that.
  18. mp10

Premium
    United Kingdom Coventry
    PSN:mika_98

My trusty old Nokia 6220c, had it for 5 years now.
    [​IMG]
  19. N99GT

United Kingdom UK, B'ham
    PSN:npanchal / GTP_N99GT

The Sony xperia S!!
    After some debate over this and the HTC sensation XE and i choose this! And I love it!
  20. Emman1984

United States Missouri
    PSN:Emman1984

Now it's called HTC EVO LTE
  21. MPatel

United Kingdom Bolton
    PSN:RiVAL1101 / m_p_1998

Blackberry Torch: Quite fed up with it tbh The apps on blackberry are rubbish!!
  22. robert1

yes i repair your £400 smart phones...but here is mine!
    [​IMG]
  23. Korza

Premium
    New Zealand Nelson, NZ

Samsung Galaxy SII GT-i9100T. Brought it today and I am absolutely loving it!
  24. MatskiMonk

United Kingdom UK
    PSN:Matski

It's ALIVE!!

So after several months as being used as a door stop, by HTC Desire S has sparked back in to life. It has now earned my respect.. and since it will self re-generate, I now like it -- for the first time in the decade since my Nokia 7110.. I like a phone.
  25. Digmac

United States Earth
    PSN:Digmacdiggydoo

Nokia Lumia 900 HECK YA!

:mischievous::mischievous::mischievous:

Anyone elce have the lumia 900?
  26. hywelkidd

Wales Malvern
    PSN:hywelkidd

Sony Ericsson XPERIA PLAY. Although my original handset died on Monday (had it since October - really surprised it only lasted that long), got a replacement next day, had problems with it in/after calls on Wednesday and finally got a working phone in Friday!
  27. eSZee

United States Chicago, iLL
    PSN:GTP_Nismo

HTC Titan 2
    Still debating whether to keep it or not. The OS is great, the "lack" of apps is a non issue, I'm just not sure when Tmobile, switching to them soon, will support ATT 3g/4g bands.
    [​IMG]
  28. neema_t

Premium
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    PSN:neema_t

I tried quite hard to avoid getting an iPhone, but years ago when I said I wanted to upgrade to the Nokia N95 8GB I was told an iPhone would cost the same, so I thought I might as well do it. Since that phone call I've had an iPhone 3, 3GS and 4S, my favourite of the three was the 3GS because I preferred the feel of it in my hand, but it just got a bit old and slow and I was offered a good deal on the 4S, so I went for that instead of upgrading to the same phone again... I'm trying to find a case that makes the 4's shape feel more like a 3 (i.e. with a curved back, like the case the 'lost' 4 was in) but I'm not having much luck, I never know what to search for; so far I've tried things like 'iPhone 4 3GS case' and as you can imagine I just get every single iPhone case in the world and there are loads of those.
  29. Dennisch

Premium
    Netherlands Hilversum
    PSN:Dennisch

Galaxy S2. Nice and quick.
  30. gtone339

New Zealand Auckland New Zealand
    PSN:gtone339

Samsung GT-S5230 -

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
Next Page »