Worst You've Dealt With Online...

(redacted)

Kicks just because he's loosing to someone with a lower hp, higher weight car. Apparently I have no balls, and that was the nicest thing he had to say. Racist.

I could name a few bad hosts but, rules are rules. :P
You may want to edit your post. ;)

(Nononono)

Kicks just because he's loosing to someone with a lower hp, higher weight car. Apparently I have no balls, and that was the nicest thing he had to say. Racist.

No naming and shaming. As annoying as the rule is, rules is rules.

Quick story. I was driving my Alpine A110 at Sierra when a GTR (fully tuned) pulls behind. Keeps bugging me for about 3/4 of a lap.

I get to the uphill right hander after the bridge, and as I'm in a Sport medium tyred RR car so I begin to lose control for a moment. GTR pulls along side (because that's sensible, right...?) and I tap into the side of him by accident. I beep my horn as an apology and set on my Gallic way.

Except for the rest of the lap, he is trying to ram me. Braking zones ignored, and turning in my direction (right when it's a left hand corner) but he misses a lot and ends up in the sand.

Why my petit Zooey?**

**Yes, Zooey was originally my Rocket, but after some thought, the Alpine deserves the name. Small, sexy and feisty)

I've had an issue where I joined an open lobby to play with some friends, we started the race I was leading the race and some british guy just entered the race at the very end when he wasn't racing with us and just waited on the track to just ram me out of the track and make lose the race.

How did this happen? How did he join the race in the middle of the race?

I've had an issue where I joined an open lobby to play with some friends, we started the race I was leading the race and some british guy just entered the race at the very end when he wasn't racing with us and just waited on the track to just ram me out of the track and make lose the race.

How did this happen? How did he join the race in the middle of the race?
Maybe it was a glitch. I.E- names being put above the wrong player, so I may have got LaudFinger above my name when it's C_E21_927DP as LaudFinger is in the room. It's an odd, annoying glitch but hey ho...

But how did he/she spawn on the track when he/she entered the room in the middle of the race? If it was a glitch, it waited for me and took me out. lol

But how did he/she spawn on the track when he/she entered the room in the middle of the race? If it was a glitch, it waited for me and took me out. lol
No, you misunderstood.

What I'm saying is a person already on track got the name of the person who just joined, but is still a person already on track. The new guy wouldn't have been on track, but you'd think he was because of a name swapping glitch.

The thing is that there was no british guy/girl at the start of the race, and in the final result all the people who started the race were still there and the british person was in there in last place with so many laps down.

And if it is a name swapping glitch it means that someone was there and I didn't see it in the list, which is something that happened a lot back in GT5 and a couple of times in GT6. I've never experienced the name swapping glitch before.

Anyway, I'm not blaming anyone you can't win everytime, people will crash into you, they'll crash into others, that's some form of racing to some people I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. lol

Sometimes you or someone else can enter a track during the middle of the race, which I guess is caused by a server side bug.

I had it one night, where I could enter any online race that had already started and even back out and enter the track repeatedly. I would join the race from the pitlane each time. When the races were over I could still drive around while everyone else were being shown the race results and returned to the lobby, or when the race was starting, nothing happened at the end of the count down for me. I would still be driving while people were loading on to the grid.

After resetting the console, this bug was fixed. I've heard of a couple of other people having the same experience as me.

I just remembered a nice little GT6 story. I once got kicked for drifting with a Mitsubishi I concept. The reason? They thought I was using a hacked I Miev. I then told the person that kicked me that it was an I concept and not a hacked I Miev. He then called me a Noob for using it. Feeling kind of glad now that my Laser has burned out

Just got kicked from a cruise lobby. The hosts excuse 'friends first kids last' basically if your not a his friend you're kicked. Also his friends can do as they want, ie drive badly or use race cars.

I had an interesting run in the 500PP Sports Car Quick Match yesterday. One Frenchy was being a fool in his NSX, ramming me and my Beemer off the track on the first corner, and he continued being dirty with the other competitors. One of the Japanese rammed him off the road on the final lap, and I ended up gaining 2 positions. The Frenchy wasn't the only one being silly-another Japanese guy made a stupid move on the inside of me, and I already turned in to the corner. I guess has was angry with the French fella:lol:

Was in a Zahara 550pp room today and I had to watch the race in progress (joined after it started) and the host is in second place. All of a sudden he starts raging at first place because he thinks he is hacking, but first place keeps denying it. So about the middle of the race the host shuts down the race, proceeds to the member list and deletes everyone (including me) just because he got beat by an xkr and he was in an enzo. How sad.

Was in a Zahara 550pp room today and I had to watch the race in progress (joined after it started) and the host is in second place. All of a sudden he starts raging at first place because he thinks he is hacking, but first place keeps denying it. So about the middle of the race the host shuts down the race, proceeds to the member list and deletes everyone (including me) just because he got beat by an xkr and he was in an enzo. How sad.

I know the Enzo understeers a bit, but how terrible do you have to be at driving for you to lose to an XKR?!

A couple of days ago I was in a stage x room and I got kicked because I got wrecked by a TZ3 smh. First of all why the heck would you kick me and I'm the one that got wrecked? And the funny thing about it is that the host was right behind me when the tz3 hit me. This host by the way was a girl probably because it was a girl name.I'm not go say no names though. Anyway that was so freaking stupid. Also a lot of these people do not know how to drive these tz3. They are always the ones causing the wrecks when on the turns at stage x.

There was another time. I was in a NASCAR lobby, and I won a race or two, everything was going fine until the host kicks me for being second on the member list. Plus he had a mic so I heard him say he would make sure that I never came back. How mean can you be?:grumpy:

I swear there was a Best/Worse Thread for GT6 like in GT5.

Worst: Drifting with this guy.... ruined my pants.

Best: Drifting with this guy.... ruined my pants.

Language: one word.

His exhaust note, in harmony with my Trueno's exhaust note = heaven!

That's because your G-T-O bruised his E-G-O
giphy.gif

So earlier today I was in a Drag room , then this guy joined, he was always typing in that chat in ALL CAPS that everyone is a noob, when he drags someone, if he wins he always insults the living s:censored:t out of the person. Hes going off about hes a Pro dragger and how no one compares to him and pretty much butchering the english language for a whole hour. I wanted to shut him up, so I was going to drag him, I told him I'd need a neutral ghost or a time launch because I'm from Thailand... He then proceeds to b:censored:h about how we dont need a neutral ghost or how time launching is 🤬. And before he left the room he sent me this :irked:
2014-10-07.jpg

:lol: It's people like that is the reason I don't go into random lobbies. Especally drag ones.
Yeah. It's also why i don't host drag rooms anymore. People who think they're hot (Curse withheld) with they're Supras, or Mustangs. Then they get beaten by a Series 1 and they start complaining. I just get bored of it. And it seems nobody tries to do anything different either. It's usually GT-Rs (Not in my rooms though, I usually just restrict AWD), Corvettes, FXXs, MP4-12Cs and so on. That's why I just stick to drag tuning race cars and the Lotus 97T and some of the really slow cars too. Oh well, You can't always find what you want. But if you try sometimes, you just might that...... you can't win on GT6

So earlier today I was in a Drag room , then this guy joined, he was always typing in that chat in ALL CAPS that everyone is a noob, when he drags someone, if he wins he always insults the living s:censored:t out of the person. Hes going off about hes a Pro dragger and how no one compares to him and pretty much butchering the english language for a whole hour. I wanted to shut him up, so I was going to drag him, I told him I'd need a neutral ghost or a time launch because I'm from Thailand... He then proceeds to b:censored:h about how we dont need a neutral ghost or how time launching is 🤬. And before he left the room he sent me this :irked:

I don't think we're allowed to post screenshots of rude messages on this thread. Plus, you can still make out their name very easily.

View attachment 236294
I'll face him one day... So he can learn that he can't act as the king which wins always.

The worst that I've dealt online is that I couldn't find Viper Concept's room and when I entered, they already had started the race without me... I was so angry because I felt that I had disappointed him!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Back