Zombies! Pick a Car for the Apocalypse

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 342 comments
No Zombies will get me:
shuttle_endeavour.jpg

Not really a car though

That's no good, it's a well-known fact that zombies can climb stairs. Then you'd be trying to drive along and fight off zombies at the same time.
Yep, the zombies will climb the stairs while you are sleeping and eat you. But then again, that big truck would be an AWESOME Call of Duty Zombies map, AMIRITE???

Is no one worried about Miles Per Gallon? What's the point of a 6 ton zombie proof mega vehicle if it can't get from point a to point b?

deuce139.jpg

Why outrun them when you could simply run them over!

Gas or Diesel, Mountains or Mud. Nothing can stop you! ;)

That Dreadnought thing from Death Race would be an epic way to make an exit from this world. I doubt it's nimble enough to survive, but it's be a 🤬 of a journey while it lasted!

Well, this thread has come along quite a bit since I last posted here and I have reconsidered my choice to something a little more serious. My current choice would be the Rheinmetall Fuchs 1A8:

Fuchs_1A8_new_fox_Rheinmetall_wheeled_armoured_vehicle_personnel_carrier_Germany_German_002.jpg

Comes in various forms and flavours. Anyways, all variations are protected from nuclear fallout, biological and chemical weapons. Plus, they are amphibious. There are also some version that come pre-equipt with a electric generator. Also, a big V8 diesel engine seems like the way forward.

The Fuchs can be equipped with three machine guns, one on the passenger side, one on the rear and one on the roof. One more advantage:

index.php

Enough room to haul stuff around. One thing I'd be carrying with me would be a dirt bike for emergency getaways... Or this, if you want to do it in style:
1314481306662.jpg

I'll just take one of these fine 1988 Toyota Hilux available. Should do the job.

297x300xHi-Lux-297x300.jpg.pagespeed.ic.4fo9t5OYmx.jpg

'd grab a Caterpillar Dump Truck... modify the ladder so it folds up. So whatever you like in the back, no zombies can reach you. Park it for as long as you like, zombies can't tip a heavy truck nor slash the thick tires... Need to move? just run them over...effortlessly.

Did someone say Zombies?

t282b.jpg

Sorted.

That's no good, it's a well-known fact that zombies can climb stairs. Then you'd be trying to drive along and fight off zombies at the same time.

Modify the ladder and stairs like I said. and you're good. ;)

deuce139.jpg

Why outrun them when you could simply run them over!

Gas or Diesel, Mountains or Mud. Nothing can stop you! ;)

Theres actually a guy that lives around my area that collects WWII memorbilia and he owns this and a legit Sherman tank.

If gas is plentiful and easy to get to, I'll take a Chevrolet Suburban 2500 with a lift kit and preferably the 8.1 liter V8. Looks nice, has enough ground clearance to plow over anything, and has the storage capacity of a large van with both rows of rear seats thrown out. Plus, I can shuttle around any other survivors while still being able to have things strapped to the roof. In the event of an attack, I can simply roll down the rear windows and open the hatch and people in the back can simply shoot the zombies away, like a drive by, but with 180 degrees of coverage.

xrevx1-11040-albums-suburban-sale-$15k-994-picture-a-3634.jpg

If fuel is scarce, I'll take a Chrysler Turbine Car. Runs on anything that ignites, and I can simply scare off zombies by backing up to them and letting them suffer from my extremely hot and dangerous exhaust fumes.

1963+Chrysler+Turbine.jpg

Ill take this in Matte Black please! :D

attachment.php

This is perfect for zombie crunching and munching. Body Armour, flood lights used for zombie bowling, day or night. High clearance for running over walkers, enough room for some buddies, moon roof for a buddy to pick off some zombies with a heavy machine gun. Also enough room in the back and the roof to hold food, water, fuel, tools and weapons.

Want to say some sort of supercar, but that would be pointless unless its electric/hybrid. I'd say a beefed-up Raptor with all the push-bar and other goodies. Great for offroad and - given a mad-Max treatment - great for road kill.

That or a small armored car of sorts, ie: Suburban, etc. Though it would probably have to be a diesel.

Ill take this in Matte Black please! :D

attachment.php

This is perfect for zombie crunching and munching. Body Armour, flood lights used for zombie bowling, day or night. High clearance for running over walkers, enough room for some buddies, moon roof for a buddy to pick off some zombies with a heavy machine gun. Also enough room in the back and the roof to hold food, water, fuel, tools and weapons.

Can I have two?:D

Back