Perfect Balance's TT Gallery | My best PS job yet, Bikes vs. cars

Heres some quick panning shots to get things going.
This is what a 325km wheelie looks like. (No photoshop blur added.)

Another panning shot:

And just for fun:

Please comment, get my gallery going!

(I still can't believe the detail on the bikes, great job PD!)

awesome shots! i love the detailed profile shots! and those my friend, are sexy lookin bikes! the second one looks tough as nails 👍 :eek:

kaos1976
But....no photo shop added?
Detail quality is incredible.....are you play in 1080 resolution?
:drool:

The photo quality has nothing to do with what resolution you're viewing on the TV. So even you will get pics of this quality ;)

kaos1976
But....no photo shop added?
Detail quality is incredible.....are you play in 1080 resolution?
He never added photoshop blur. He added borders, cropped it, sharpened it, adjusted lighting, etc, with photoshop though.

Anyway PB, great work.

Nice pics. Did you wheelie the whole Nurb straight? I got about 3/4 but I dropped it...I'm gonna try it on my GSX-R 1000 cause that bike picked up in 5th :D

Wow, the top of the first is beautiful. The rest won't load. :(
The second is great too, so much detail.
And the last one is great, too. Lots of action.

I love the 2nd shot
its cool to have that drop top bus flashing behind ;)
btw naked bikes are my favorite

Thanks for the comments everyone.

@Matt: yes I got down the whole straight but it is hard like crap, especially trying to correct your line while going 200+ and wheeling.

Daaaang, PB! I was sad to hear your GT gallery being left to wither but these motorcycles are just more fun to look at. I'm positive you're going to have much more exciting shots, it's just the nature of the bike. They're thrill machines and they just look mean! I especially love the second shot. I love te highlights on the bike, especially the front shocks, I love the shape of the body, I love the detail of the rider, I love how his pants look like rubber...err, is that a good thing? Those are some sweet kicks he's got on, too--I might have to get me some of them. I can see this being a great success, especially once you get down to experimenting with PS. Again. Keep it up, and ask Jordan for a seperate picture forum for TT.

Looks hot PB.... Now I really can't wait to get my hands on the game and give photomode a twirl.... love the shot with the dude falling off as well.... classic...

That first shot looks very realistic as well.

Awesome shots PB! Is the 2nd bike a Buell? It looks excellent. The detail is really nice. I just loaded up my first TT shots in my gallery in the GT4 board, so I guess I should probably start one up over here. Keep it up.👍

Call me an idiot, how do you pop a wheelie? I just picked the game up today(thursday) and haven't had much time with it, though I figured leaning back with the L3 stick would do it, it didn't. Is it something with the riding style or whatnot?

You have to turn off "Failure conditions" in the options menu and you also need a machine "capable" of doing a wheelie from a standing start. Otherwise you may have to rock back and forth from a stoppie to a wheelie to get the bike to bounce a little and pop thw wheele up.

Wow, those pics look great and your editing is fantastic too. I think I'm hyped enough now to start a TT gallery. :)

PERFECT BALANCE
Thanks 440 and r32mania. The red bike is a MV Agusta Brutale 910. I never heard of the company, but that is a sweet bike.

never heard about MV Agusta?
It's an italian company that makes technically ncredible bikes and also builds helicopters....

Look also for the awesome F4 1000 in the game......unique 4 organ pipes astonishing sound exhaust
:sly:

Heres some more random pics, nothing crazy since I REALLY don't feel like editing these days.

This pic is washed out on purpose, it was meant to look dusty:

Leave a comment!​

Latest Posts

Back