Perfect Balance's TT Gallery | My best PS job yet, Bikes vs. cars

Thanks everyone. I was away for the past few days, and I won't have the chance to update for probably another 2 days. So, just to let people know, I won't be updating anytime soon.

Thanks Sej.

Well, I finally got some TT in, so heres a small update I put together, I think this is my favorite one yet.

Leave a Comment!​

i always was a sucker for redheads, mmm mm good. I also am a sucker for a side shot, and the way you threw the sunburst in there, ahhhhh, who needs women when you have motorcycles. Great stuff, the blur pic is pretty sweet, but the sunburst pic really grabbed my attention, awesome work pb.

Hey, thanks for the comments everyone, and yea, that bike is heavy, but still fun to ride. I especially love how it looks, great bike.

@franz: I have to say I didn't really improve any, I just had a little motivation since I hadn't played TT for at least 5 days. It got me a little excited, and I felt like making some shots.

@vr6: It shouldn't be too hard, I know there is some tests that take a while to pass with a gold, but you should be able to do it faily easy.

Love your pics. Every single one show a lot of motion!! Check out my recent update too!! And can't wait to see more of yours.

Heres something I was working on for around 2 hours, but then it got screwed up. First, I resized the picture to see it better, and I forgot to put it back and finished the pic, hence no wallpaper. Then, I was adding borders in PSP9, and it screwed up the quality when I saved the pic, so the quality isn't as good as it could be.

But still leave a comment!!

Pretty sweet...I havent tried to Ps both games yet....

One thing I do see thats not right is the GSXR....it should have a shadow under it and running the length...seeing as the source of light is from behind. It looks like its floating.

vr6gti72
Pretty sweet...I havent tried to Ps both games yet....

One thing I do see thats not right is the GSXR....it should have a shadow under it and running the length...seeing as the source of light is from behind. It looks like its floating.
Thats what I was having trouble with, I didn't know where to put the shadow, but now that you said that, I see that the light would have been coming from behind from the NSX. I'll just make sure to look around more next time I make something liek this.

job well done 👍 but i feel it would be better if the GSXR stays on the ground and lean towards the right. (the rest of the vehicles seem to be turning right)

Latest Posts

Back