Perfect Balance's TT Gallery | My best PS job yet, Bikes vs. cars

Sweet PB! The dirtbike shot is really well done. I will have to give that a try sometime. And Beamers look great too. I like that bike. No wheelies though.:indiff:

Great set of photos PB 👍
can't pick a favorite because they are all great
you should try motard riding form for your drifting shot

Hey everybody, just to announce something, I'm gonna try to have a signature font color like famine. I thought of it before, but I think it would be cool to do, so don't think I'm wierd all of a sudden because I did that.

Nice gallery. My favorite pic of yours so far is the Dirt bike in the Randomization set. It looks like its actually jumping so its cool.

Man, you got the game 5 days ago and you already have randoms.
Any ways great stuff, PB. I like how in the first three the rider is leaning way foreward and the detail is great on them.
But the fourth is something else, just an all around great shot, one of the best TT's so far.

Great job, weirdo.

Thanks vonie, although I don't really see where "weirdo" comes from.

Anyways, heres my next update, I call it "In the absence of light"

This ones a little too soft:

Leave a comment!​

The new update is great, I think TT has given you a new wave of inspiration.
The first one is great, the angle and framing are nice.
The second and third are great, if a tiny bit dark.
The rest are just amazing, the lighting, faming and action are great.

PERFECT BALANCE
...so don't think I'm wierd...

Weirdo.

Very impressive pics dude... I really like the batch on the second page... espcailly that NSR.... fantastic.

@jmx2222: Thanks man, its great hearing this coming from you, I have lots of respect for your skill in ps.

@BMWteamPTG: Thanks, it's nice to know I was an inspiration to someone.

@440Charger: Thanks 440, I get lots of inspiration from you.

I am seriously in love with these motrcycles. I love the way the rider gets tucked down really close, the bike is just hugging the corner, it's going so fast, and it just zooms right through without hesitation. The high rpms, the strong brakes, the fast acceleraton, all that good stuff. And don't forget about the jumps. That picture with the dirt bike jumping is amazing--it was hard to get something like that to look good in GT.
This Kawsaki is insane. I love the Vault Green color it has and the green healight is a little wacky, but it looks neat. It reminds me of Splinter Cell. This should be that guy's bike. And for not much editing these pitures look fantastic. The game really miust have better quality than GT4, because we always had to clean up jaggies and splotchies and all sorts of stuff. Are those days over? I hope so, even though I probably won't get the game. That right there kind of makes me feel left out, because I dont know what any of you guys are talking about with your moto-speak. Oh well.

Wierdo. It'll take a while to get used to the color, by the way, but I guess it'll work out just fine.

Thanks keef, I really enjoyed reading your comment, and I highly recommend the game to you. Also, all those pics were edited in Picasa 2, other than the borders.

Also thanks garnetterules:tup:

Awsome gallery m8:tup: Great use of your sudden burst of inspiration!
The green lights look stunning!

:drool: Post 27! All the pics on in that post are superb! I like the lighting, angle, and the sharpness/clarity of the images.

I'm seriously impressed with your 'in the abscence of light' update. All the pictures are first class, and some of the angles are awesome! The lighting is spot on, and I get a real sense of the night when I look at them. my fave by far is 6th pic. 👍 Great stuff, keep em coming! :dopey:

Thanks for the nice comments, but to tell you the truth, I havn't been inspired yet, I just took some pics to keep my gallery going, but they turned out good. I wonder what kind of things I will come out with when I do get inspired, but until then, keep the comments coming.

PERFECT BALANCE
Thanks for the nice comments, but to tell you the truth, I havn't been inspired yet, I just took some pics to keep my gallery going, but they turned out good. I wonder what kind of things I will come out with when I do get inspired, but until then, keep the comments coming.

Well your pics certainly inspire me to buy the damn game when it comes out here:crazy:

Back