> alexwrc autoFOTO - 7th last

• Thread starter alexwrc
  • 936 comments
Very nice man, great cleanup work on the close-up too. It's hard to get good shots of a white car, but yours turned out very nice.

Awesome shots all around. I really like the experimental style of the Minolta shots.

How do you present your photos in a panel like that though? Do you create seperate images for the previews and then just make them line up against each other perfectly?

You know how to do incredible shots...all the S2000 shots are so good...I don´t know what more can I say about your work here at GTP, just keep bringing more...I think that everyone here loves your work:)

Fist time I've visited your gallery.. EXCELLENT Work Alex!! I love the way your gallery is persented, very professional and stylish! It's members like yourself that keep me coming back to gtplanet.. I just can't seem to get enough of all the awesome contributions here. You're gallery is refreshing and inspirational, keep it up!!

:D Awesome update man, I like it! I have to say, your presentation skills are superb! Every update looks very polished. Two, three and four are my faves -great style of photography mate! đź‘Ť Keep 'em coming. :dopey:

Hello! I like to update soon, probably at this weekend. I'm not sure what kind of car will be, but there are some Special aS2K to continue one of the most lovely photosessions for my liking. Now, some quotes from your replies...

About second 88CV

LGforce. Thanks LGf.

Cascada. Thanks too. Not a very spectacular session, but, not bad.

GT Pro. Yep, last is a little artistic/speedy shot. Thanks for comment.

NTX1982. :D I'll try High Speed Ring next time. Its bridge could be a great help to make niticiable compositions. Thanks NTX.

Pink_the_Floyd. Feeling good mate. Thanks!

karate_crimson. Thank you

[empty space]. I was careful with levels, and tarmac reflection. Seems it was a saccessful choice :D

About aS2K Going wild!

Dead_Poetic. Thanks for your feelings. I had to rebuild few parts of it, and the key was the edge of headlight, a lot of undefined in the original shot.

[empty space]. Thanks. I like blur effect as you know lol

LGforce. Great adjetives :embarrassed:

440 CHARGER. Thanks man, to someone who has got an admirable skills.

Cod_Father. No. Pro are you :lol: I'm glad you like this kind of update mate.

Arathorn. Remember I can do something like alexwrc feat Ara :lol:. That update will be good, for sure. I think that kind of advertising and colaborations are interesting for both xDD.

JTSnooks. Imo, the difficult is adjust well the levels. I often adjust car and background in separate layers, and it's very helpful. Thanks fot visiting.

Moglet. Yep. Firstly I make a planning about distribution and proportions, and then just fit the images. To fit each thumb, I use "paste into" that allow move it as you need :). Thanks for comments.

mavi. Thaaanks.

NTX1982. Thanks one more time. It's also gratificant to know that all work is apreciated. :)

jgda9rs. Mmm, sometimes I also don't know how I did that things :lol:

dmanbluesfreak. Thanks. I hope your visit more frequently.

Fox-Hound. Wow, thanks.

magburner. The most time of work, was done in the presentation. This kind of "crystal effect" is more difficult that solid color of other updates in my gallery. Thanks for posting.

Salu2.alexwrc

The second part of aS2k Going wild. I've reserved the jumps for next time, but in this, the S2000 was going wild as well at Green Hell :D. Comments are welcomed if you like.

Salu2.alexwrc

Remember, click on each thumbnail!

cabsm8.jpg

izqdo5.jpg
deroq7.jpg

findv5.jpg

alexwrc
[empty space]. Thanks. I like blur effect as you know lol

yeah, plus youre doing it with the tools included in the game not additional blurring in an editing program (at least as far as i can tell) đź‘Ť

[edit - i really like the karasol picture đź‘Ť the thrid thumbnail is maybe a little played out, but, still looks good]

ha, awesome shots again man, i love how you arent afraid to take shots that dont show the whole car, or show very abstract blurs. Your confidence shows.

How did you do that thumbnail method, because I would like to know please Alex, since it is really cool, how it is done.

For TVR and Moglet who aswered something similar. I'm going to explain the method of last thumbnail panel with the most important layers. Btw, that's the first time I do that kind of chop, so it could be better. There are all methods you can imagine or need, but here it go the making of aS2K Going Wild.

Salu2.alexwrc

Remember, click on the image!

[empty space]. Yep, only GT4 blurring. I decided to switch on the headlights in Karussel shot. About 3rd, I wanted a thumb wich emphasized the vertical simetry as previous aS2K Going Wild update. Btw, I love that detail of the car, that detail excites me, woa, that detail is seriously beautiful for me :D. Thanks for comment!

Dead_Poetic. You're in truth. But I'd like to make more experimental shots, and now I haven't PS2-GT4 here... I expect new photosessions in my USB next months. About Minitutotial, thanks. The text surely aren't very good, but the lenguage of images is (understanded?? Edit!) understood by everybody :)

NTX1982. Thanks. That means you found something interesting in them? lol

TVR&Ferrari_Fan. Yep, here!

Pink_the_Floyd. Really? Wow thanks :lol:

Cascada. Thanks mate :)

LGforce. GT4 blurring is very peculiar. Why not use it? :D. Thanks for the comment.

I've got some updates, err, some splits of another updates. They will be public after finishing the current aS2K batch.

Salu2.alexwrc

I was watching some new updates of other galleries, and I'm a little indifferent about mine, this actual upgrade. I think that more creativity and overall quality is needed to stands out here... with so talented people showing it's top works.

Btw, here is the last split of aS2K Going Wild. They aren't so real, and they aren't so artistic at the same time with that levels... As always, comments are welcomed.

Salu2.alexwrc

Remember, Click on each thumbnail!

cabpu6.jpg

izqxu4.jpg
derax6.jpg

finjr5.jpg

For TVR and Moglet who aswered something similar. I'm going to explain the method of last thumbnail panel with the most important layers. Btw, that's the first time I do that kind of chop, so it could be better. There are all methods you can imagine or need, but here it go the making of aS2K Going Wild.

Salu2.alexwrc

Remember, click on the image!

I was asking how you made them into links that worked fully etc., rather than how you made them in Photoshop.
Good guide though.

Latest Posts

Back