> alexwrc autoFOTO - 7th last

• Thread starter alexwrc
  • 936 comments
Incredible Alex!!! Great cars, in great pics. I specially like the 4th shot, WOW!! But all shots are very, very good. Keep bringing more, more....:)

That stuff is awesome mate:drool: I love every single shot:tup: Especially the last one,, Some great details there and I love the surroundings:) Awesome work:D

They're all good, but the 4th shot is the one that really impressed me. Great work on the colors of the brake lights and brakes. Also a great sense of action, great angle, everything. Wish the picture was a little bit bigger, but great nonetheless :)

I linked some of your work on an other forum...and mixed them with some real pics...Like Polyphony did when GT4 first came out
they couldn't tell what was real or not after I had told them that some where from a game called Gran tourismo on the playstation 2

Love the Black Beauties Alex. The middle three would have to be the best, they are all good though. I really like the third shot, very nice artistic style. And the crazy sense of speed from the second. Great update, love the presentation too. 👍

Check out my new ZZII update if you have the time, would be nice to hear what you think. :)

Time for some replies now. I don't know when I'll update, I've to do a lot of tasks for now.

Cod_Father. And particularly shiny! Haha, thanks mate.

dark_ruffo. Bah, I'm waiting for the next gen. GTplanet definitely need the jorl icon. Thanks!

Ultrashot. Thanks UltraPink!

Arathorn. The first one hasn't been editted a lot. The original image was a nice base to create a little bit more real black painting effect. Thanks Ara!

jgda9rs. Thanks too for your comments.

GT4_Rule. I wanted the yellow thing, of course haha. It's a part of the composition to add a extra item to so "flat" image. Thanks btw!

TEAMDiablo3. I only can say thanks as well, haha.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan. Thanks too TVR

vr6gti72. Thanks for visitting man. I'm glad you liked itm.

~Drift King~.Uuu, that's coll haha. The four A, I want them. Thanks.

Funkshen. Thanks as usually too!

GT Pro. Thank you for commeting.

appie17. Does that means they're good? Haha.

NTX1982. Thanks NTX for your feeling!

Cascada. Thanks Cas :D

JTSnooks. I've spent some time adjusting the 4th one. The original was taken at Le Mans, with a daylight... :lol:. Thanks!

MrDK. And I say thanks one more time :D

RainMan355. I remember that GT4 comparison, it was hard to be right. It'd interesting to see that forum :)

dmanbluesfreak. I don't know why this time the cars in motion performed so poor definition... I supose that a 400kmh photo is hard for the negative :lol:. Thanks.

Drift2XS. Yep, the middle shot is always a strategic image, and it's here not by chance as you've saw ;)

Salu2.alexwrc

A new quick update, with photos taken by Arathorn :)

PS. Ultra wide version, 750px. Wow lol

Salu2.alexwrc

cabnd1.jpg

Feature me :):lol:

Those pictures are brilliant. The Tommykaira is something unique, you don't ever see an angle like that in Times Square.

I also love the Amuse pictures and the Chrysler one which is also very unique :)

OK i find your Gallery again mate, i wasn`t online here this week so i miss out your Black beauties and your latest update.
The 4 and 5 pic of the blacks are my fave, they gota realistic look to them.
In your latest I work? I love them all. each one got something special.

Spectacular shots!! Except the crossfire, all of them are awesome
maybe a close-up works out a bit better with fisheye shot
but sky looks great in that shot

Amazing as always, Alex. And see my pics looking so nice is a unique sensation!!

Thank you all, pictures are mine, but Alex made the improvement work... And they are almost yours 👍:)

Nice work editing the photos alex. They are all very nice. Where was the RUF picture taken? That one looks really good.

7th Avenue, New York ;)

Simply beautiful works of art!!! All hail King Alex!!! Congrats also to Arathorn.
Beautiful shots are always welcome:)

Wow man... great i repeat great job on those new shots especially the ruf one.
The chrysler shot looks a bit squished tough.

keep it up 👍

Nice update alex. Really like what you did with Ara shots, you two make a great team. My favs are the ZZII and the RUF, very smooth. Love the relfections on the hood of the ZZII. Great work as always. 👍

Thanks overyone. I'll reply you next time. Now, I've just finished a minitutorial about curved blur. Well, It'd be better. In fact the image I've used is quite difficult to make an understandable guide imo.

Salu2.alexwrc

Last edited:
Wow, that's an impressive tutorial, I seriously underestimated your skills Alex, I've never heard of any of those methods you used and/or mentioned.

I'll definitly keep watching this one 👍

The shots above are very nice as well 👍

WOW amazing Alex, I was looking for a tutorial like this one a long time ago. Thanks for putting it up. I did try some styles of my own but they didn`t turn out good, so im gonna stick to yours and see what i came up with.

Wow ... completely different perspective from my method
not sure if it is possible at any angle, but it seems like fun doing this way
kudos to you 👍

Great tutorial Alex. I will have to give it a try some time. And I am with franz, that's a much different method than what I am use to seeing. It looks like it works though.👍

Back