NTSC Expert Daytona Road Course 650pp on S2s 00-15-30-45

• Thread starter DaddyVDUB
  • 51 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the back end planted most of the time,the rumblestrips upset it sometimes.It's the gearing that I'm chasing right now.

Boy thats the truth,the rumble strips sometimes will just shoot you off track its wild.I know a lot of guys dont like the GTR,but the no mercy tune works real nice here.

HEY Ferrari dude glad to see you here,mayby we can hook up Friday night.

Hey guys...it's been awfully dead in here. :indiff:

I just achieved 9:06.xxx with the GT-R and no draft. The last 4 laps were all in the low to mid 48's. Hope to see some more of you guys out there 👍 I've been having some good action lately with Twistybits and GTARGENTINA.

daytonagtr002resizeaw0.jpg

New best race time with the GT-R...9.03.201. Not bad for a 6-axis and several beers deep. :dopey: I wanna see someone crack the 9 minute barrier though...FAK_EV1L where are you :sly:

Last edited:
Tried a couple of races around 6 pm eastern there were so many 🤬 dirty drivers I just stopped,may try again later.

Tried the GTLM first time out last night briefly, couldn't keeper her on the track! Barbie almost lapped me.

Had just good races now with you guys...I was in my M3!!! :P Man those guys on the Evos they make a good race into a bad one. Vaxen I think I got into you just a bit...didn't mean too mate...that Bballbri guy on the blue evo pushed me into you..sorry. Good and clean as always from you guys...that's racing!! I tried my best to get out of everybody here, going faster than me....specially the GT-Rs...heheh! :P

Always a pleasure to meet more clean racers on the track. 👍

Had just good races now with you guys...I was in my M3!!! :P Man those guys on the Evos they make a good race into a bad one. Vaxen I think I got into you just a bit...didn't mean too mate...that Bballbri guy on the blue evo pushed me into you..sorry. Good and clean as always from you guys...that's racing!! I tried my best to get out of everybody here, going faster than me....specially the GT-Rs...heheh! :P

Hey bro, yea that BallBri guy ran me off the road quite a few times...pretty annoying :crazy: Seems like lots of folks were either spinning out right in front of me or using me as a brake going into T1 lol. It was like destruction derby out there in my first race haha.

Last edited:
Tell me about it...and I was keeping up with you guys even though I was in my M3 606pp. I was tuning the car for my our team's upcoming heat race. It was the BallBri and Downshift, those guys are just horrible drivers, bad examples and no discipline on how to race fair.

hey guys if someone is feeling racey tonight, lets meet after 20.00 (GMT -5.00, GTPlanet official time)...

Had a race with timeattack07gt and Heli-Eric earlier. We all finished within .10 of each other, timeattack and I ran a 9:05.9xx and heli-eric was a 9:06.0xx. Best race I think I've had yet at Daytona. Pleasure racing with you guys.

I've done a bunch of races with you LR-PR guys, and other GTP'ers been real fun! Of course I've been using my secret identity muhaha..... :)

Jerome

Had a race with timeattack07gt and Heli-Eric earlier. We all finished within .10 of each other, timeattack and I ran a 9:05.9xx and heli-eric was a 9:06.0xx. Best race I think I've had yet at Daytona. Pleasure racing with you guys.

Good racing you to bro. 👍 That was a close finish to say the least...I was doing everything in my power to try and make you guys lose my draft...haha!! Good Stuff..I got a kick out of that! See ya on the track :cheers:

P.S. I'll be on in exactly an hour, I'm just going to watch Star Racer on HD Theater.

Just had a great race here and got myself three PR's :) I got a fastest lap of 1:47.9xx with no draft and then beat that WITH draft by getting a 1:47.6xx and then a race time of 9:04.9xx the fastest I have seen any race by quite a bit 👍 I'm sure others have done better but this is great for me as I'm still a wheel n00b lol. Anyone know when they will switch the online events again?

Jerome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back