PAL:Expert Class:600PP AWD/Daytona Road xx 10 / 25 / 40 / 55

• Thread starter HAD2
  • 112 comments

That explains alot (not that i can beat your time :lol: ). I thought you did it with a Subi.

I will be in tonight round 9 UK time With some of the GTHQ guys runnin the Subi's

That explains alot (not that i can beat your time :lol: ). I thought you did it with a Subi.

I will be in tonight round 9 UK time With some of the GTHQ guys runnin the Subi's

Hi mate. We have an online tournament tonight with lot's of teams lot's of drivers (approximately 64 members). We will start with 598pp and NO Subarus. If you get into a group please be patient with your fast Subaru. Cheers.

This is a 600PP event only guys no less. Respect the rules & come clean to the race 👍

The only reason why guys have 598PP is to start at the front of the pack, simple as that really, I woudnt know any other reason why.. but it disturbs people like me when you have to work harder to catch them. If the event was 598PP I'll guarentee you will see people in there with 596PP, it just the way it is people like to start in front :indiff:

The only reason why guys have 598PP is to start at the front of the pack, simple as that really, I woudnt know any other reason why.. but it disturbs people like me when you have to work harder to catch them. If the event was 598PP I'll guarentee you will see people in there with 596PP, it just the way it is people like to start in front :indiff:

It was a compatition among teams. GT5rs, GTracing, GTPT, GT-club, PureGT and BTH. We have 7 groups with 9-10 racers/group. If we use 598pp hopefully we start after each other bla-bla-bla. I hope I don't have to explain why good it is for the racers. 💡

I don't think there is any problem with running whatever PP that is allowed in that event,but for people that happen to join in the same race as you guys shouldn't be treated as though we shouldn't be there. I got told that i ruined someones race because he ran all four wheels onto the grass and then because he had slippery tyres from that ran wide into the next right hander and i was tight giving room and he rammed into the side of me causing himself a penalty. Not to mention 2 laps prior to that tapped me off the track and caused me to drop two positions,But that doesn't matter apparently, I ruined his race. I then caught up to the leading group of four,and had a wonderful couple of laps with close fair racing,with no contact. I don't understand why this particular person has to make sure every race we are involved in an absolute slugfest,you know who you are,grow up a little and make sure to respect EVERYONE on the track. It will make for much better racing. 👍

I feel that Im in the last days nearly every time started at last, so its hard to get a really good time when you have 10 or 11 sec + at start, and so you had to passed some slower racers before you are free to race max. I only use 600PP but its not fair if 50% race with a lower PP for just starting in front everytime.
Its the same that if you run 100m sprint and you had to start 10-20 meters behind the other guys everytime...Maybe its ok sometimes but not everytime, and the reason is not clean PP.

Per

Last edited:
IRT_Horde35, must have seemed strange not to use your power in the straights to let me follow. Thanks, great race that way.

So for the GTR next week, need to accept a bit less control in the turns to fly through the straights. Had lots of control in turns there, except that 1 time in turn 1 with the different angle, but still very slow on the lap.

IRT_Horde35, must have seemed strange not to use your power in the straights to let me follow. Thanks, great race that way.

So for the GTR next week, need to accept a bit less control in the turns to fly through the straights. Had lots of control in turns there, except that 1 time in turn 1 with the different angle, but still very slow on the lap.

Well i thought: "Im not going to race alone at the front, why not help... can be fun!" :lol: And it was 👍

Had a few goes while trying out the Evo X, everyone else was using a Suburu though, did jump in with the Scooby but was rather novice like, apologies, tweeked it in free run and upto now getting the '05 Suburu WRX into the high 1.51's, turn 1 is a bitch in this car though, need some more practice

Had a few goes while trying out the Evo X, everyone else was using a Suburu though, did jump in with the Scooby but was rather novice like, apologies, tweeked it in free run and upto now getting the '05 Suburu WRX into the high 1.51's, turn 1 is a bitch in this car though, need some more practice

Try the GTR in turn 1! That is hard, with all that weight:scared:!

Same thoughts to you:tup:
Is that all you have to say with that big mouth of yours about your driving habits with me. You must be pretty young judging by your attitude. "This guy isn't part of our championship, he can't win,lets just shove him onto the grass" and cost him more time than a measly self inflicted contact penalty when i caught back up to you again and tried to pass. Your pace wasn't extremely fast that race and i fail to see any other reason for you to think that I ruined your race other than me placing first position in your so called, championship race. 👍

I don't understand why the organizers of that event opted for less pp to be in front at the start, why not just all pull over and wait 30 secs?

As far as not being treated the same on the track as others in the 'official race' I've experienced this myself(not in this race), being treated with little to no respect etc.. It's a reason some of the time I drive under a non taged psn that no one knows, just to see what really goes on.

This issue is not going to go away unfortunatly, I ran exactly one race at suzi today and there were some taged drivers so eager to keep in the lead draft I was battered to death before dunop on lap 1.

Maybe this problem needs to be re adressed, imo if the organized event runners are not waiting at the start to get a clear field of only themselves then they need to respect all others on track, not just suposed contestants.

BTW the personal squabble seems a bit lame to me, I think that is why this rule is in place for gtp.

"In case the procedure regarding race incidents is not followed and the driver decides to discuss the racing incident in public here on the GTP forum, the driver may be given a warning or an infraction (in case of repetition or blunt accusations) by one of the OLR racing admins."

Is that all you have to say with that big mouth of yours about your driving habits with me. You must be pretty young judging by your attitude. "This guy isn't part of our championship, he can't win,lets just shove him onto the grass" and cost him more time than a measly self inflicted contact penalty when i caught back up to you again and tried to pass. Your pace wasn't extremely fast that race and i fail to see any other reason for you to think that I ruined your race other than me placing first position in your so called, championship race. 👍

My attitude?! Well 1st of all im older than you. Respect the elders. I made a mistake and braked too late giving you a minor touch, fact was that you came again to the track easily. Another mistake happened in turn 1 and i went to the grass and came back to track, after that on turn 4, you simply came from the inside with no room to pass what so ever and pumped me and gave me the penalty combo. To me that was on porpuse and vengeful. One of your answers to me was: " You were slowing me down!" Like you are faster than me... sure you are... That explains alot from your part! My attitude... right! When did i bumped you in a race before?! Better yet, when did we ever race before? Well i dont remember. I dont have any problems with anyone besides you. And remember part of your friends are mine too. It was a championship and if you knew it, you should back off, and thats FINAL.

EDIT: well said arora! Thats why i tried not to continue with the discussion here... and just answered : "Same thoughts to you!"

Last edited:
New best lap for me in free run 1'51.177. I have been doing high 1'50's in race with slipstream but should be possible in free run. 👍:)

Now 1.51.601 with my R35:) in race ! Had nice races with my mates Lacko, Kevin, Thunder7 and some GTdrivers wich i dont remember theyre names...👍

Latest Posts

Back