PAL:Expert Class:600PP AWD/Daytona Road xx 10 / 25 / 40 / 55

• Thread starter HAD2
  • 112 comments
w0w LP2K is alive again
where did you hide buddy

:sly:

ha ,ive been away for some time,4 -5 months nearly,but Im back for good now. i'll be racing here now ,so i hope to see a few old members return to the track

So,

Just a few minutes before the last one for me this night.
Greetings to girlsteamnathalie and VR6club. Some fine races tonight.
Last one was the best one for tonight
tried a few setups with S1/S2 and S2/S2 with the WRX and both are doing well surprisingly.

Last edited:
Thanks for the races yesterday Moby, LP2K and EBK
It was fun as usual
Nice close and tight racing through all corners

My personal best with the R8 is 1'54.052 without draft.

Those subi's are really faster but if you stay behind them the R8 can be a pain in the ass for them

Tonight is another night of fun
Hope to see some more GTP dudes in a R8

Yes it was really funny last night.. I feel like a UFO when I fly around, but with litle tips from GTP_VR6_CLUB it be better :)

Thank you :)

AUDI R8 600PP DAYTONA ROAD

Power -1
Weight 85

Tires S1

Ride Height -20 / -17
Spring Rate 7 / 5
Damper 7 / 4
Toe -0.05 / +0.05
Camber 0.5 / 1.5
Brake Balance 10 / 10

Max Turning Angle 50
TC Off
ABS 1

1st Gear 3.707
2nd Gear 2.376
3rd Gear 1.879
4th Gear 1.519
5th Gear 1.226
6th Gear 1.007

Final Gear 3.522

guys/girls, i'm curious as to why so many setups for gt5p have more rear camber than the front? is this just a quirk of the gt5p physics engine, or are you drift racing?

there arent any real life cars (tarmac/race prepped) that use this balance of camber.

shame they locked Liz her DR thread. I think some people will show up sooner or later cos they get bored with the one they race alot. Not every event can be as populair as the other one, right

Fortunatly will still got this one

Might be worth changing the time as the WRS are running the Brera at these times.

LP2K got to do that it is his thread

I suggest

10/25/40/55

GTHQ run this times aswell so maybe it's fun to meet eachother on the time window. RX8 event was at the same time window aswell and that worked out fine. We can get the grids fuller in the quiet times

So, posted on Liz profile, seems she felt bad about her thread popularity, not justified I believe.

As stated, will concentrate on Brera this week, but would like to pick this up later, might already prepare a bit.

1) Is GTHQ running a special series, or GTR/EvoX and as fast as it goes?
2) Chunkee_Monkey, still promoting a Delta Integrale event or keep it open
3) Still like my idea: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3781310&postcount=52
= Take a car you get sub 1'56.000 at best (= not below 1'54.800) and show up. (No boring white, gray or black cars please) This should keep 2 OK for Div 1 drivers, at this moment I will need to go to option 1 for that.

GTHQ are runnin an Impeza 05 vs Impreza 07 (pick 1 of the 2) event. I wasn't really thinking when i posted it. This is an pick whatever you want car, event. Most of them are runnin between high 52 en 55. Time window 10/25/40/. If anyone wants to join, just log in 👍

Ill be racing at the times roomboter recommended:tup:! Anyone care to join?:)

EDIT: 1.51.757:D

Last edited:
Sorry i was running WRS times in the Alfa, got it down to a 1.54.695 but not many guys turning up, so will jump on to this time schedule as from tomorrow now to decide what car errrrrmmmmmmmmm

Sorry i was running WRS times in the Alfa, got it down to a 1.54.695 but not many guys turning up, so will jump on to this time schedule as from tomorrow now to decide what car errrrrmmmmmmmmm

That was fast in Brera, Chunkee_Monkey, but your a great driver :)

Look forward to more race with you

Per

Logged in at :30 (Brera) and came out together with IRT_HordeR35, who probably tried 25. So some mix up to be expected, between the events.

Will have to try some different tunes on the Alfa, surprised with the speed in the bus stop with this car.

As preparation fore next week/relaxation tried out the GTR (only adapted power and weight no tuning). With S3 tires to stay in the PP limit, even this car can be quite a challenge at times.
Still terribly slow with any car, but had some interesting position changes with Phillip yesterday.

Logged in at :30 (Brera) and came out together with IRT_HordeR35, who probably tried 25. So some mix up to be expected, between the events.

Will have to try some different tunes on the Alfa, surprised with the speed in the bus stop with this car.

As preparation fore next week/relaxation tried out the GTR (only adapted power and weight no tuning). With S3 tires to stay in the PP limit, even this car can be quite a challenge at times.
Still terribly slow with any car, but had some interesting position changes with Phillip yesterday.

I believe it was the 1st time we meet online:)! But only for a brief moment :lol:! Try S1 S1 with the GTR :sly:! Made 1.51.757 alone while leading, and i think its possible a 51.5xx ;)!

EDIT: Yesterday i meet some guys using N3 S1 on a GTR... how uncool to drive is that! I tried it and its terrible:ouch:!

Last edited:
I believe it was the 1st time we meet online:)! But only for a brief moment :lol:!

Seems we were controlling the whole race, we had the others surrounded, you at the front, me at the back!
34g5zky_th.jpg

P.S.: Actually had a bad experience with one guy that did unneeded contact. Pushed me in the back so I missed the entrance of the bus stop, but almost caught someone else just before the end.

Seems we were controlling the whole race, we had the others surrounded, you at the front, me at the back!
34g5zky_th.jpg

P.S.: Actually had a bad experience with one guy that did unneeded contact. Pushed me in the back so I missed the entrance of the bus stop, almost caught someone else just before the end.

:lol:👍

I bet its the very same guy from central europe that reads the forum, right?! :sly: ;) Avoid unnecessary contact approaching the bus stop mate! 👍 At the end i catched his slipstream and passed him!

I just had the strangest race...

6 drivers, 4 of them with the GTracing_ tag, one other driver and me. All in different cars.

For the first lap they were pulling away, despite not making any mistakes.

At the start of the 2nd lap, 2 drivers went wide at turn one, I passed one of them and got stuck behind the other. He made the same mistake the next lap, which left me 4th, with 3 GTracing drivers infront of me.

They kept pulling away once again, that is until the final lap.

Turn 1, turn 3, they all made contact. Through towards turn 4, they all slowed down, presumably because they made contact and wanted to let the others pass because of it, but they also gave room for me to get past, even the ones that were trying to get back onto the track, slowed to let me pass. I drove past because I thought there were more cars ahead.

So on the final straight after the bus stop i slowed down, as it wasn't really fair, that they all basically let me pass. But then it appeared as though they all slowed down in my stead, not willing to pass. So I just kept going and crossed the line with a race time just under the 10 minute mark, and they didn't finish until 15-20 seconds afterwards :confused:

EDIT: Just had another fun race. One on one, and we were both evenly matched. He was faster than me at the infield, I was faster on the straights and through the bus stop. Trying to overtake him through the bus stop once I knocked him off the road :(. So I let him past again. I managed to catch him again on the final lap, and I stopped before the finish line to let him take the win. And we ended up trying to ram eachothers cars over the line because we both thought the other deserved the victory :lol: I was in a Skyline R34 and he was in an Evo X.

Last edited:
Back