Tell us what it is and post another one up.
^ Nope.Honda Civic?
^ Nope.Nissan Pulsar?
^ Is it really a hatch? And by the way, both are incorrect.I've just realised that's a hatchback.
Ford Focus?
Ford Laser?
^ Wrong again.Toyota Corolla?
^ Sorry, but none of them are correct.Subaru Impreza?
Mazda 323/Familia?
Honda Concerto?
Honda Ballade?
Honda Domani?
^ Nope.Accord.
-> So, what do you think about the answer on that utility vehicle?![]()
^ Is it really a hatch? And by the way, both are incorrect.![]()
Hyundai Accent?
Edit:
This sorta one.
![]()
Guys, remember, two guesses per round - otherwise, I could just post up the whole Wikipedia listing of cars...
Suzuki Baleno?
^ Naw, at least you're being upfront.I think it's a complete joke we were expected to eventually get that, if you don't mind me being honest. I've heard of some pretty obscure stuff but I can categorically say I would have never, ever worked out what that was.
^ I was hoping for some Filipino to show up and get that answer in a jiff. But at least my reward from this vehicle that is globally unknown.Also, I'd never, ever, in my life, could've guessed that utility thingy. I've heard of an Isuzu Giga 20 Light Dump, or a Honda That's, but not of this thing.
^ Both are incorrect.Isuzu Gemini?
Isuzu Stylus?
Saturn S-Series?
^ Nope.Camry?
^ Nope.Peugeot 405?
^ Incorrect.Hyundai Accent?
This sorta one.
=Pic=
^ No it isn't. Those cars above are incorrect.Hmm, it's hard to see, but it looks like a hatch.
Audi A3?
Mitsubishi Lancer?
Mitsubishi Mirage?
^ Nope.Suzuki Baleno?
^ Those two are incorrect.Yeah sorry, i just really wanted that third one because i had another guess....
Hyundai Elantra? (2nd generation)'
Daewoo Lanos?
^ Both are incorrect.Daewoo Nubira?
Daewoo Cielo?
Dodge Attitude!!! -kevin