- 24,622

- It/It
- GTP_TheCracker
Caterham 1600 Supersport?
~> Off to the Wish List I go!![]()
^ Nope, it is not the Dodge version of the Hyundai Accent:Dodge Attitude!!! -kevin
^ Both of them are incorrect.Nissan Sunny?
Toyota Corolla?
^ Wheather its a Dodge or Mitsubishi version, both of them are incorrect.Is it a colt???
Chrysler Behaviour?
^ Wh-what!? Sure the Dodge Attitude is a real car, but these two aren't.Nah, I just think it's an amusing name.
Cadillac Demeanour?
^ Waaayyyyy wrong! Its so obvious that this car is not a dedicated track car.Caterham 1600 Supersport?
^ Maybe to you it isn't, but to the very few people might like to see the Anfra (including me) in GT5.You better not be adding the damn thing, if none of us even know what it is then it's hard to claim it's a vehicle we "wish" for...
^ Maybe to you it isn't, but to the very few people might like to see the Anfra (including me) in GT5.![]()
^ You mean the Anfra? Meh, it has a very shoddy build quality by global standards, even worse than Clarkson's worst car.A passenger Vehicle? with great interior?
^ In a way yes. But I would like to expose these cars in a global perspective.By which I assume you mean just you![]()
^ You mean Dodge Brisa? The other version of the Hyundai Accent? Nope!Mitsubishi Brisa... -kevin
^ Sorry, incorrect answer.Toyota Prius?
^ Nope, unfortunately, you're getting farther and farther!Kia Rio
Daewoo Kalos
I must be soooooo close!!!!
-kevin
^ Nope, wrong answer.is it a bmw 3 series 3rd generation, E36?
Ford Escort?
Opel Omega?
^ None of these cars are correct.Lantra
Elantra