Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,042 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ford Aerostar ?
 
-> ...
Fiat Scudo?
^ Nope. ;)

A ford version of the Mazda van then? Or maybe Suzuki, as they shared some platforms with Mazda too. It's very obscure this one... it could even be some random Indo-Asian variant.

EDIT: I can't really be bothered searching any further, I'm in the right ballpark!
^ Another hint, its not a JDM model from Suzuki, or Ford. :sly:

On the bold statement-> Warmer! :dopey:

Ford Aerostar ?
^ Nope, the Aerostar doesn't have a seating configuration like that. :sly:

-> Come on guys! You can do it! It not even blurred or 'chopped! :scared:

DSC05825.jpg


:boggled:
 
A Wuling 6360? A Changan, who I know have links with Mazda?

Honestly, unless I'm missing a really obvious manufacturer, expecting any of us to know the name of an asian van that shares a Mazda platform is perhaps asking too much...
 
-> ...
A Wuling 6360? A Changan, who I know have links with Mazda?

Honestly, unless I'm missing a really obvious manufacturer, expecting any of us to know the name of an asian van that shares a Mazda platform is perhaps asking too much...

GAZelle?
FSC Lublin?
^ Sorry guys, its not a Chinese brand or anything made by China. ;)

Nissan Urvan?
^ Nope, although there was a version called the Urvan Pangkabuhayan Edition (Urvan Business Edition), this van can seat up to 21-passengers. It is designed for commuting for hire (like busses and Jeepney's) in which was a big thing back there. :)

~> I was about to post pics on the Urvan, but that pic is bigger than the browser itself (2500x 4500)! :scared:
 
Citroen Relay
or a
Volkswagen Crafter
 
Maruti Omni?
Mazda Porter?
 
^ Sorry, its not the Indian Suzuki Super Carry microvan nor the Mazda's utility van. :)

Another Hint-> It's Asian. :)
 
Hyundai Grace?
 
Last edited:
^ Nope, it not the H100 either. :)

~> Time to go to bed now (3:11am). G'night! ;)
 
Kia Pregio/K2700? Ssangyong Istana? Hyundai Grace?
 
Last edited:
Isuzu ELF or Kia Bongo?
 
Last edited:
Maserati Biturbo Spyder?
 
LDV? I guess it's not asian though. God damn, what tha ****, tell us.

ldv_white_van.jpg
 
-> :dunce:
Isuzu Journey?
^ I said it earlier, that it is not a mini-bus.

Kia Pregio/K2700? Ssangyong Istana? Hyundai Grace?
^ It is not the Hyundai Grace/H100, Kia Pregio/K2700, Kia Besta/Ceres, or the Mercedes-Benz MB100/Ssangyong Istana. So it is not a utility van. ;)

Isuzu ELF or Kia Bongo?
^ It is not a utility truck.

Maserati Biturbo Spyder?

Loutus G.
Ford Chevy Nova.
^ Now you guys are being sarcastic. :indiff:

LDV? I guess it's not asian though. God damn, what tha ****, tell us.
^ I'm sorry, I can't reveal it just yet until it is deemed to be unsolvable by the majority of the people who participated. ;)
 
^ I'm sorry, I can't reveal it just yet until it is deemed to be unsolvable by the majority of the people who participated. ;)

I'm in with that. :indiff:
 
Tell us what it is and post another one up.
 
I give up too.

I'm pretty sure it's Korean or something.
 
Unless it's a Lada Box-jelly Minivan Soopercoop, I doubt anyone here is going to get it. I've turned french.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back