Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,042 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've posted an interior of a van without any sort of marks that might help us identify it... What did you expect?


Isuzu Giga 20 Light Dump?
 
Oooh I'll be the 5th to give up!
 
I'll be the seventh to ask you to put a new one up. Preferably a car, preferably an exterior view, and preferably blurred. Thankyou.
 
-> I'm sorry, I can't go blurred because I don't know how to photoshop, so I'm pretty much hopeless. :(

Next Car
BE2786C6-C7D8-4F24-9162-74626548F6CB.jpg


:)

-> Okey, okey! The league has given up. :(

ANSWER:

Francisco Motor Company
FMC Anfra utility wagon (from the Philippines) :sly:
 

Attachments

  • DSC05821.jpg
    DSC05821.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC05822.jpg
    DSC05822.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC05823.jpg
    DSC05823.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 18
Nissan Pulsar?
 
I've just realised that's a hatchback. :lol:

Ford Focus?
Ford Laser?
 
Subaru Impreza?
Mazda 323/Familia?
Honda Concerto?
Honda Ballade?
Honda Domani?
 
Isuzu Gemini?
Isuzu Stylus?
Saturn S-Series?
 
Peugeot 405?
 
Hyundai Accent?

Edit:

This sorta one.
2003-2005_Hyundai_Accent_Sedan.jpg
 
Last edited:
-> So, what do you think about the answer on that utility vehicle? :confused:

I think it's a complete joke we were expected to eventually get that, if you don't mind me being honest. I've heard of some pretty obscure stuff but I can categorically say I would have never, ever worked out what that was.
 
^ Is it really a hatch? And by the way, both are incorrect. ;)

Hmm, it's hard to see, but it looks like a hatch. :boggled:

Audi A3?
Mitsubishi Lancer?
Mitsubishi Mirage?
 
Guys, remember, two guesses per round - otherwise, I could just post up the whole Wikipedia listing of cars...

Also, I'd never, ever, in my life, could've guessed that utility thingy. I've heard of an Isuzu Giga 20 Light Dump, or a Honda That's, but not of this thing.


Suzuki Baleno?
 
Guys, remember, two guesses per round - otherwise, I could just post up the whole Wikipedia listing of cars...

Suzuki Baleno?

Yeah sorry, i just really wanted that third one because i had another guess.... :(

Hyundai Elantra? (2nd generation)'
Daewoo Lanos?
 
-> ...
I think it's a complete joke we were expected to eventually get that, if you don't mind me being honest. I've heard of some pretty obscure stuff but I can categorically say I would have never, ever worked out what that was.
^ Naw, at least you're being upfront. :)

-> Despite my handicap of not Photochop/editing pictures, I would guess that, as an alternative, is to show off very unfamiliar cars in a global perspective by sections of that particular vehicle. :dopey:

Also, I'd never, ever, in my life, could've guessed that utility thingy. I've heard of an Isuzu Giga 20 Light Dump, or a Honda That's, but not of this thing.
^ I was hoping for some Filipino to show up and get that answer in a jiff. But at least my reward from this vehicle that is globally unknown. :sly:

~> Off to the Wish List I go! :crazy:

Isuzu Gemini?
Isuzu Stylus?
Saturn S-Series?
^ Both are incorrect. ;)

^ Nope. ;)

Peugeot 405?
^ Nope. ;)

Hyundai Accent?

This sorta one.
=Pic=
^ Incorrect. ;)

Hmm, it's hard to see, but it looks like a hatch. :boggled:

Audi A3?
Mitsubishi Lancer?
Mitsubishi Mirage?
^ No it isn't. Those cars above are incorrect. ;)

Suzuki Baleno?
^ Nope. ;)

Yeah sorry, i just really wanted that third one because i had another guess.... :(

Hyundai Elantra? (2nd generation)'
Daewoo Lanos?
^ Those two are incorrect. ;)

Daewoo Nubira?
Daewoo Cielo?
^ Both are incorrect. ;)

:boggled:
 
Dodge Attitude!!! -kevin
 
Last edited:
Either way it's the same family. There are several variations of this car- it's just a matter of picking the right one. -kevin
 
Nah, I just think it's an amusing name.

Cadillac Demeanour?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back