||Nicknamealguem's GT4 Photomode Gallery||

Quality Update... just shows how much of a total noob I am. Your cleaning is amazing which is something I really need to get the hang of.

LdS
Thanks everyone for all the kind comments.

Now, an update that toke time to start, and time to finish. I hope the results are good. This is a joint update me and swiss did. Same photos for both, plus an unique photo for eachone. Well, see it for yourself:

sweet action!! great details all around, and the shots are well thought in terms of execution and framing. well done!

Thanks everyone for all the comments and support.

It’s been a long time since my latest update, and it has been a long time since I decided to start any. This is the sequel of my previous update. Hope you all like it, and enjoy it with the video.

"Viva la Vida"!!!

Last edited:
Nice work on the colour matching! I think they could do with a bit of de-saturating in places to stop the cars from appearing too blown out but the compositions, lighting and cleanups are stunning! 👍

The Clio has a jaggy bumper! Sorry, I just had to point that out. :lol:
Great sequel to our update Luis. I like the background to the panel as well. The shots themselves are great. i don't think the cars needed to be de-saturated. It is "Life in Technicolor" after all. Maybe the backgrounds could've been saturated a little more imo. Plus, it's great to show our fellow photomode junkies where the inspiration came from on our previous update!

Well, Well, Well...what do we have here!!! This is insane Luis!!! I gotta love all 3 pictures, because they are so stunning, and colourful...and sharp too!! Swiss pointed the only "bad" thing ...he is mean :lol::lol:

Good panel too btw, and good to see you again bringing quality to GTP:tup:

Nuno

Nice work on the colour matching! I think they could do with a bit of de-saturating in places to stop the cars from appearing too blown out but the compositions, lighting and cleanups are stunning! 👍
Thanks, glad you liked it. This update was based on the three Technicolor’s (yellow, magenta and cyan), and as it was a color update, I didn’t quite de-saturated the final result. 👍

The Clio has a jaggy bumper! Sorry, I just had to point that out. :lol:
Great sequel to our update Luis. I like the background to the panel as well. The shots themselves are great. i don't think the cars needed to be de-saturated. It is "Life in Technicolor" after all. Maybe the backgrounds could've been saturated a little more imo. Plus, it's great to show our fellow photomode junkies where the inspiration came from on our previous update!
I know. I tried to smooth with the smudge tool, in the editing process, but to no avail. So I left it., though, when posting it, I noticed it was even more jagged and over sharpened.

NTX
Well, Well, Well...what do we have here!!! This is insane Luis!!! I gotta love all 3 pictures, because they are so stunning, and colourful...and sharp too!! Swiss pointed the only "bad" thing ...he is mean :lol::lol:

Good panel too btw, and good to see you again bringing quality to GTP:tup:

Nuno
Thanks Nuno 👍

Fantastic work mate 👍. I like the RX7 and the MM-R :).
Thanks for visiting 👍

Nice stuff!
Thanks for the comment :D
______

A new update will be released soon. Half of it is already made :dopey:
I can only say it is different from my normal updates.

So here is my new update. Hope you all like it.
I had some unedited rejects (well, all my rejects are unedited), so I decided to edit the best of them. They are all very PMC'ish, so they didn't give me allot of work. I am considering keeping this style. :D

Last edited:
The Zonda and Clio are my favorites. The lighting to the clio shot is awesome. I like the "new" style you have adopted. I have strayed from the heavy effects as well and rather like it. keep it up Luis!

I love the Tuscan, the others are pretty good too.

Thanks man. The Tuscan is a reject of the Life in Technicolor update with me and Swiss.

Lovley work 👍. The Zonda and Tuscan are my favorites :D.

Thanks 👍 The Zonda is my personal favorite also. Glad you like it.

These pics are awesome, I love the zonda and the clio.good work

The Zonda and Clio are my favorites. The lighting to the clio shot is awesome. I like the "new" style you have adopted. I have strayed from the heavy effects as well and rather like it. keep it up Luis!

Thanks Bro 👍 I realized some of the best pictures I’ve seen (mainly from alexwrc) have a very PmC-ish form. I found that it doesn’t give much work (maximum of 1 hour, as opposed to the 3/4/5 hours my older pictures took), plus I like the result better (less time, less room for errors).

The panel looks familiar :D

I love that C2 Vette, love those cones being ass-kicked! 👍

Thanks Bram, glad you like it.

Another full and entitled update is coming soon. Stay Tuned

Thanks Bro 👍 I realized some of the best pictures I’ve seen (mainly from alexwrc) have a very PmC-ish form. I found that it doesn’t give much work (maximum of 1 hour, as opposed to the 3/4/5 hours my older pictures took), plus I like the result better (less time, less room for errors).
I have to say that I agree with this approach. Less is more indeed. I have really strayed from spending more than an hour on most shots. I like to let the composition and lighting speak for themselves more than the editing I did or the effects I added.
Your latest works also seem more...inspired. I hope you keep this up because these are some of the best works you have done. 👍

Thanks Swiss. You’ll love the update I am preparing (not this one :D)

Well, before I lunch my real update, I’ll release to this gallery, some of the entries of the long time epic Rally Competition, the first competition I had the pleasure to run (took it over from Bram Turismo at week 12), and the first I ended also, though it had an epic Final Week.

Last edited:
This entire set is awesome. My favs are the Escudo and the Subie though. The focal blur gives it a very professional look.

Those shots may be awesome, but I really have to say that you've drastically improved, when I look at your actual shots. 👍

Great shots Luis, I especially like the Escudo and the Lancia.

Please take a look at the latest update in my gallery, I'm dying for comments.
Thanks MinoltaMan. 👍

This entire set is awesome. My favs are the Escudo and the Subie though. The focal blur gives it a very professional look.
:lol: Funny that back in the poll, the escudo had zero votes. Glad you like it.

Those shots may be awesome, but I really have to say that you've drastically improved, when I look at your actual shots. 👍
Thanks 👍 That means allot 👍

_________

Well, since I am loving so much rally shots (yeah, you can guess the theme of my next update), I decided to do a new banner for my gallery (with my actual screen name).

I made it with a reject shot I had for the head to head PMC vs. 2.0. I was to enter the 2.0 side, but decided not.

I’ll maybe include this shot on the next update I am working on, so here is a sneak preview (as well as my new gallery banner)

GalleryBanner-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back