||Nicknamealguem's GT4 Photomode Gallery||

wow! the whole collection, both one and two are awesome!! i specially love the celica from the second set, but they're all quite breathtaking. one of the best rallye collections i've seen in a long time, the subaru from the second collection has a nice, realistic lighting and approach to it, specially the way the car is almost hidden by the dust.

These pics are superb. I dont kno why but , with the letterboxes in the first 2 pics, it makes it seem more real to me for some reason. My fav is the celica pics, i love it so much

Last edited:
I like the Celica, the first Delta, and the Lancer. Not a fan of the borders though.
Thanks. The borders where to emphasize the action, like a movie or some sort. 👍

I went on a little rally kick too! These all look great but I like the Delta S4 most.
Hehe, brilliant minds think alike :D 👍

Love em, enough said...:D:tup:
Thanks 👍

wow! the whole collection, both one and two are awesome!! i specially love the celica from the second set, but they're all quite breathtaking. one of the best rallye collections i've seen in a long time, the subaru from the second collection has a nice, realistic lighting and approach to it, specially the way the car is almost hidden by the dust.
Thank you so much for the deep comment 👍

I love that Celica! Plenty of action in a very well framed shot. 👍
Thanks. Glad to know I achieved that 👍

These pics are superb. I dont kno why but , with the letterboxes in the first 2 pics, it makes it seem more real to me for some reason. My fav is the celica pics, i love it so much
Thanks. It was that result that I was after and I am glad it worked 👍

Last edited:
Banner.jpg

Last edited:
In the short duration I've browsed... Simply masterful. Each shot demonstrates an eye for proper contrast of colour, car type, and environment. The format and presentation is brilliant, and each car choice shows artistic flair above just panning over the same favourite again and again. I'm sold. How much did He give you when you sold your soul?

Cheers.
Jetboy

Thanks Jetboy. :lol: I didn’t need to sell my soul, just needed some dedication to my work (and allot of tutorials :D) 👍

It’s time to drift, he he, these are my Drift Competition entries. Enjoy:

banner-1.jpg

- Click in each thumbnail to open the full size image -

Last edited:
Not too crazy about this latest update. I do like the Silvia shot, although the blur looks a bit unnatural. The Cobra pic isn't bad either. I realize most of these shots are old though, and this just shows how much you've improved :D

The latest update is quite good. When looking through your pictures from the beginning, I can say that I'm able to see your progress and how your skills got better and better. Keep it up, buddy! 👍

Thanks for the comment.👍 Has I said many times, drifting isn't my specialty :indiff:

Thanks, that means allot. I love to sometimes go through some of my older shots and see some of the differences. 👍

Here is another competition set. The unedited Competition. Enjoy:

banner-2.jpg

- Click on each thumbnail to open full-size -

Last edited:
Has I said many times, drifting isn't my specialty :indiff:

Ha, I know what you mean. I suck at drifting too, I have to use ASM understeer and I always end up taking shots from the same angle.

Anyway, like the new update. My favorites are the second RX-8 (week 21), the 300SL (week 25), the NSX (week 28), and the Viper (week 31).

Ha, I know what you mean. I suck at drifting too, I have to use ASM understeer and I always end up taking shots from the same angle.

I know, I use them too, and up to the maximum. Or, if I want to be crazy about it, I put N tires on the back and S tires on front

Anyway, like the new update. My favorites are the second RX-8 (week 21), the 300SL (week 25), the NSX (week 28), and the Viper (week 31).

Thanks for the comment 👍

Here is another competition set. Getting pretty close to the end, though :indiff:. Anyway, enjoy:

Banner-3.jpg

Last edited:
The Saleen at New York looks great. The combo is very weird, but that's what makes it fun for me. Wide angle, lots of action with the smoke and the blur gives a sense of speed. Nice job on the panel text as well and the small icons 👍

Lovely entries and the CCCL should get serious :bowdown: Even the unedited one has lots of potential to be amazing in 2.0 mode.

The Saleen at New York looks great. The combo is very weird, but that's what makes it fun for me. Wide angle, lots of action with the smoke and the blur gives a sense of speed. Nice job on the panel text as well and the small icons 👍

Thanks for the comments. That Saleen shot was one of my favorites back when I took and edited it. Thanks. 👍

Stunning shots, Nicknamealguem 👍

Thanks Nenad.

Lovely entries and the CCCL should get serious :bowdown: Even the unedited one has lots of potential to be amazing in 2.0 mode.

Thanks. You can allways edit one of mine (hint hint)

Why do you keep thinking he's Mog? :lol: First in his RL gallery, now here.

Anyway, love the new update. The increase in quality as the weeks go on is really noticeable.

Because, I am that amazing :P. Thanks for the comment. It really brings me some good and bad memories going back and see all these entries and to open those old threads (I have to search for the threads in order to know the theme title). 👍

The end is closing in. It's time for the PmC. Enjoy:

Banner-4.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking shots! 👍 The Lancia Delta, Superbird, and the last XR-7 are my favorites.

Great update, you really shine at PmC. My favorites are the first 'Teg (amazing work with the lighting, that area is dark as hell normally), the GTLM (love to see you clean up/blur the trees a bit in a 2.0 version), the E-Type (the sepia suits it brilliantly), the R8 (great angle), the racing NSX and GT-R, the M3 GTR (your tourney entry with that car was brilliant as well, in fact, if it opened today, I would've voted for yours instead of TW's Zonda), and the Delta.

Two amazing updates with tons of high quality shots. I love 'em all, Week 46 CCCL especially, I thought you cheated and entered a pic from GT5. Awesome job on these competition entries and can't wait to see more to come.

Nice looking shots! 👍 The Lancia Delta, Superbird, and the last XR-7 are my favorites.

Thanks, Glad you like it. 👍

Great update, you really shine at PmC. My favorites are the first 'Teg (amazing work with the lighting, that area is dark as hell normally), the GTLM (love to see you clean up/blur the trees a bit in a 2.0 version), the E-Type (the sepia suits it brilliantly), the R8 (great angle), the racing NSX and GT-R, the M3 GTR (your tourney entry with that car was brilliant as well, in fact, if it opened today, I would've voted for yours instead of TW's Zonda), and the Delta.
Thanks. The E-Type, the R8 and the M3 are also some of my personal PmC favourites. I am afraid a 2.0 Version of the GTLM won't gonna happen, because I don't seem to possess the original anymore :(

Two amazing updates with tons of high quality shots. I love 'em all, Week 46 CCCL especially, I thought you cheated and entered a pic from GT5. Awesome job on these competition entries and can't wait to see more to come.

Thanks, that as to be my personal favourite entry of the CCCL set as well. Though, it didn't won that CCCL week, and truth be told, I never won a CCCL week.

those are some of the best collections i have seen in a while. love the layout too.

Thanks 👍

Weeks 132 and 162 were brilliant pieces, if I say myself. 👍

Cheers,
Jetboy

Thanks 👍. Of those two, only week 162 won the competition week 👍

I am almost at the end of the competition entries updates. Just one more after the 2.0, and I guess you guys already know which is - one of the best competitions on GTplanet Gt4 Photomode area. But for now, here is my participation history throughout the Photomode 2.0 Advanced Competition. Enjoy :) :

banner-5.jpg

Last edited:
Your works are indeed great Luis. Its awesome to get them all in one spot like that. Kudos on the great panel as well. 👍
Thanks for the comments Swiss 👍

Amazing shots, every single one of them. I just love your style. The 360 one is hilarious :lol:
:lol: Thanks. I think I was VERY HIGH to do a thing like that...hmmm...nah, seems like an everyday me. :P 👍

Every single shot is amazing. 👍
Thanks Nenad 👍

We have reach the end my friends...the end of the competitions updates, that is. There will be more updates in the future, for certain. This one, belongs to the best competition around, and the one I dedicated my entries the most. This is the Photomode Tournament:

MainBanner-2.jpg

S1.jpg

S2.jpg

S3.jpg

S4.jpg

S5.jpg

S6.jpg

S7.jpg

S8.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice collection you posted here. The first two shots are priceless. Very nice editing here. The cars are smooth and sharp. Just how I like it. :) Session 7 looks even better! My favourite is the Swift here, because of that amazing editing job you did. The car looks great (I like that blue tone here) and the blur is just perfect. Liking the reflections here very much. The other three shots are phenomenal, too. The Mustang is vey clean and smooth. Session 8 with those three PmC shots is very good. You've shot the cars at some great angles and the editing is, as always, on every shot perfect. The 2.0 shots from session 8 are good, too, especially that amazing looking S2000. The car's color was well chosen and the brightness/ contrast adjustments you did are perfect. The lighting is great. I wish you would've added more brightness/ contrast to that Evo shot. It looks phenomenal nonetheless. The PmC shots from session 9 are priceless. The C9 looks great, thanks to professional editing skills. And finally, there are those 4 shots from session 9 with 2.0 editing rules. My favourite is this white RX-7. Pure sexiness right there, my friend. The cleaning job was perfectly done and the reflections look great. The car is very shapr and smooth, while the location was well chosen. Perfect job on this one! That Viper shot screams 'Dynamic'. The car is very clean and I like the tone of this shot, but what makes me :boggled: is the linear blur on the road. It looks unfinished. Same goes for the Clio, but the problem here is that angle, at which you can't make nice blur. But at this point, I've to say that you did a great job on this shot nonetheless. Last but not least the BMW M3 Race Car. And there's just noe word which can describe this shot and it's 'Perfect'. The car is very clean, sharp and smooth, while the background is well blurred.

All in all, I can say that every single shot from the latest update is something special for itself and that you did a great job on editing every single pixel of all of them.

:cheers:

Back