Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but i'm disappointed that i could not battle more because no one is on at the same time as me. like now.

Date: 17/08/2011
Rival 1: badboy_etc
Rival 2: Fragolas79
Course: Ebisu Touge
Batte Style: CM-SD (2 Seconds)
Winner: badboy_etc
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5

I started the lead and slowly moving away Fragolas by 1.5 sec, and out of nowhere he comes flying like superman, lol. I don't know what he did but it was awesome! Second round he was trying his best to go fast and I almost passed him, but he managed to stay in the lead with me on his tail until the finish line. Third round came up and I was pushing hard and Fragolas spun in a high speed section, giving me the win.

Great driving 👍

Rival 2: Lou-E
Winner: Lou-E

Well its been a while since I raced someone but badboy is a good racer just that he caught some dirt and spun out and I took the lead. I guess you can say i got lucky...

Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW
Rival 2: xXHannibaalXx
Course: Mt. Akina
Battle Style: CMSD (2 seconds)
Winner: OSE_CAP__SHADOW

I misjudged a corner early on and got passed, then I was on his rear bumper for the whole lap but couldn't find a passing opportunity. Nice run!

Rival 1: walternate420
Rival 2: xXHannibaalXx
Battle Style: CMSD (3 seconds)
Winner: xXHannibaalXx

I was chasing on round 2 and putting some pressure but I couldn't really pass until he spun near the end. Fun race 👍

Rival 1: xXHannibaalXx
Rival 2: Wynter92
Winner: xXHannibaalXx
Battle Rating: 5 of 5

It was a good race but I think the setup and my track knowledge gave me the upper hand, ended it on the first round by increasing the gap.

Ive been doing some TT for the WRS. Its pretty dam hard!! Also did some practice laps around that track OSE and i will race on. Nice track, forget the name.

Date: 18/08/2011
Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW
Rival 2: xXHFbladeXx
Course: Michi-no-Eki
Winner: OSE_CAP__SHADOW

R32 battle Round 2 - I choose to chase in the first round and i left a nice gap between us for the first few turns before going into battle mode, I tried a pass on the outside at turn 7-8 which didnt work so i dropped back behind my rival. Next turn my rival ran wide and i passed on the inside. From then on in i pulled out a 5.9 second gap at the line.....

Rival 1: vasho__
Rival 2: indianaBROnes
Course: Sidewinder Touge
Winner: vasho__

This was a nice battle. It went into round 3 where i was leading but indiana made a mistake where he spined out and i kept pushing hard and could drive a gap of about 10 secs at the end.

Good driver

Rival 2: Wynter92

Wynter choose to chase in the first round. I did push hard which gave me a slight boost. Which was good cause i caught a spin and Wynter managed to catch to me. Than i drove more carefully and could drive out a 3 sec gap.
Wynter is getting better and better.

Rival 2: Street-King-07
Battle Style: CMSD with Handicap (2 seconds)

The battle type was CMSD with Handicap. King was leading into first corner and i had to overtake him to win this one.
I waited a while till he opens up a spot for me to overtake. He did that as well and i took the chance - did overtake him on the dirt side - but did not hit him as he confirmed - so it was a clean pass - i managed to keep the lead.
Good race indeed.

The battle type was CMSD with Handicap. King was leading into first corner and i had to overtake him to win this one.
I waited a while till he opens up a spot for me to overtake. He did that as well and i took the chance - did overtake him on the dirt side - but did not hit him as he confirmed - so it was a clean pass - i managed to keep the lead.
Good race indeed.

Confirmed. I was trying to defend the inside line and make you choose the harder outside line. The sheer speed and grip of that Impreza just left me in the dust afterwards

Rival 1: Wynter92
Battle Style: Grip Gambler Handicap
Winner: Wynter92

Rematching the FD in the dry seemed an even greater challenge than in the rain. Strategic defending of my lines through the corners saw it go down to a drag race down the front straight but inevitably the more powerful FD passed me on the run to the line.

Rival 2: indianaBROnes

This was a nice battle. It went into round 3 where i was leading but indiana made a mistake where he spined out and i kept pushing hard and could drive a gap of about 10 secs at the end.

Good driver

confirmed i hit dirt in the third round and was 20 seconds behind but i cut it down too 15 seconds but wasn't enough. 5 0f 5

results submission

date: 8/18/2011
rival 1: indianaBROnes
rival 2: yeratel84
course: sidwinder touge
battle type: cmsd
winner: indianaBROnes
battle rank: 5 of 5

this was fun, i lead while the sun was going down and drove hard to win by a 4 second gap getting revenge for my week 2 loss. great driver very polite and gracious in defeat like every player should be.

also had a few unofficial battles that were very fun until i was dc'ed after my last battle.

Confirmed. I was trying to defend the inside line and make you choose the harder outside line. The sheer speed and grip of that Impreza just left me in the dust afterwards

If your battling 4WD's feel free to challenge me

results submission

date: 8/18/2011
rival 1: indianaBROnes
rival 2: yeratel84
course: sidwinder touge
battle type: cmsd
winner: indianaBROnes
battle rank: 5 of 5

this was fun, i lead while the sun was going down and drove hard to win by a 4 second gap getting revenge for my week 2 loss. great driver very polite and gracious in defeat like every player should be.

indy was just flying today. Even without me making mistakes I doubt I could've stayed within the gap.

Battle rating: 5/5

Rival 2: Fragolas79
Winner: badboy_etc

I started the lead and slowly moving away Fragolas by 1.5 sec, and out of nowhere he comes flying like superman, lol. I don't know what he did but it was awesome! Second round he was trying his best to go fast and I almost passed him, but he managed to stay in the lead with me on his tail until the finish line. Third round came up and I was pushing hard and Fragolas spun in a high speed section, giving me the win.

Great driving 👍

Confirmed. My car wasn´t at 100%, need to refresh chassis. It was showing bad understeer since an accident in warm up. That and a little loss of concentration is what made me spun.
Although, I recogn I couldn´t beat Badboy in is home course. It is a very hard course, and Badboy knows it so well. In this course my R1 shows some weak points.
But it was a great fight, Badboy´s drive was great, clean and respectfull. Love to race this guy!

Battle rating: 5/5

Leaderboard Updated to Post: 2003

Good race indeed.

Can you describe more about your handicap. Does it mean that Vasho is using gap 2 second and Street is using gap 3 second?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CORE SERIES
SEASON 1
FINAL WEEK
1st to 21th August

Video by vasho

Season 1 is finally here!
This will be the CORE Series where the main touge style will be run.
The CORE Series will run for 4 weeks 3 weeks.
All Players who want to participate must Register (Registration Closed).
Registration for the Next Event which is Side Season 1 will start on Monday 22nd August.

LotS Thread Competition:
I'm looking to feature different awards for Season 1 and for the Future of LotS.
Post your suggested award in this thread and it may be used for LotS in the future.
Accepted Awards For Season 1
Legend of the Streets - suggested by TimberW
Most Creative Award Award - suggested by TimberW
Endless Battle Award - suggested by Dav11 (longest battles)
Touge Fanatic Award - suggested by Dav11 (most battles)
Unexpected Machine Award - suggested by TimberW (most unique car)
Most Persistant Award - suggested by TimberW/Dav11 (A player who continues to battle even when he has lost a lot)
Most Win Streaks Award - suggested by OSE_CAP_SHADOW​

CAR SELECTION & TUNING REGULATIONS FOR SEASON 1

Car Selection
One Player can only have one registered car per-season
The car's PP is fixed for the season
Selected car must be a road legal car
No RM / Race / Rally / Concept Cars
Listed Tuner Cars - See List of eligible tuner cars
You cannot change Cars & PP after you registered IMPORTANT!!

Tuning & Parts Restrictions
500PP MAX
Sports Hard Tyres or Comfort Tyres Only UPDATED!!
Ballast use - 5% of total car weight (Example) NEW!!
Power Limiter use - 95% to 100% only NEW!!
Fully Customizable Transmissions are not allowed
5-Speed/6-Speed Close Ratio Transmission are allowed

RACE SETTINGS & BATTLE RULES FOR SEASON 1

Race Settings
Track Settings
Tracks: Custom Maps Only​
Event Settings
Laps: 15 NEW!!
Boost: No
Penalty: None
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Mechanical Damage: Heavy
Tyre/Fuel Depletion: On​
Regulation Settings
Performance Points: 500PP
Tyre Restrictions: Sports Hard
SRF = Off
Driving Line = Off
Active Steering = Off
TSC = Optional
ASM = Optional
ABS = Optional​

Battle Rules
  1. First, you must be registered as a Rival. Read the car selection and tuning restrictions above.
  2. Then you can register yourself by Joining Season 1.
  3. Then, you'll have to open up the Season 1's Rival List you want to challenge and add him/her on PSN.
  4. Tell the Rival that you're from LotS and ask the Rival nicely for a challenge.
  5. When you see your Rival online, you can send a challenge and compete, alternatively, you can arrange and schedule your battle on this thread.
  6. The course on where you would compete will be decided between you and your Rival.
  7. Choose from 4 types of battle style (See Post #3 under Battle Styles for detailed description).
    • Cat & Mouse - 3 Laps (CM3) [Video Tutorial]
    • Cat & Mouse - Sudden Death (CMSD)
    • Grip Gambler (GG)
    • Grip Gambler + Handicap (GGH)
  8. Once the challenge is complete, you can post the results on this thread. See Dark Red text below for Submission details.
  9. You can only race the same rival and enter the result of between you and your Rival once a week. So if you want a rematch, you'll have to wait a week.
  10. Only the rival who lost can ask for a rematch, and course choice and battle conditions will be decided by the rival who lost.

> JOIN SEASON 1 <

> SEASON 1 RIVAL'S LIST <

> OPEN SEASON 1 LEADERBOARD <

> RESULTS SUBMISSION <
Post your results using the format below on this thread.

Date: 24/03/2002
Rival 1: Takumi_Fujiwara
(Your PSN ID)
Rival 2: Kai_Kogashiwa
(Opponent's PSN ID):
Course: Irohazaka
Batte Style: Grip Gambler (Include Gap if applicable)
Winner: Takumi_Fujiwara
Battle Rating describes your opponent's battle rating,
whether he is clean or dirty, polite or rude.
Basically a person who has a good attitude and respect towards other players.

The Results posted by the first Rival will be assumed to be correct.
So it's the Second Rival's job to make sure the results submitted are correct.

SEASON 1 LOTS TITLE BATTLE

This is a special scheduled battle for the two leaders on the Leaderboard.
Whoever wins this battle will win the Legend of the Streets Title for Season 1.

TOSS.I.OSE_CAP_SHADOW.jpg
VS
TOSS.I.MONSTAR-1.jpg

-------------------------------------
OSE_CAP_SHADOW
Nissan Skyline GT-R V·spec II (R32) ‘94
20 AUGUST, SATURDAY 00:00 at GTM +1

vs
MONSTAR-1
Subaru Impreza WRX STI (18inch BBS Wheel Option) ‘07
20 AUGUST, SATURDAY 09:00 at GTM +10

-------------------------------------

Course:
Michi-no-Eki

Race Time:
19 AUGUST, FRIDAY 23:00 at GMT +0

gen_img.php

Grab a race count down timer

Room will be up about 1 hour before race time.

ROOM UP AT:
1472-6118-4130-9221-6356

RESULTS:
OSE_CAP_SHADOW wins at Round 1 by passing MONSTAR

We are proud to announce that
OSE_CAP_SHADOW is the new
Legend of the Streets!

Last edited:
Any news about Side Season restrictions yet? need to stretch legs of my 450pp monsters ehehe!

The side season will be revealed earliest is after the battle between OSE and Monstar, don't want to take away their spotlight at the moment.

Question...

For time attack we can only pick one category (for registered users of course)? Or can we use our registered car for the official category and a second car for the open category?

Yeratel84
Question...

For time attack we can only pick one category (for registered users of course)? Or can we use our registered car for the official category and a second car for the open category?

You can do both categories.

Yeratel84
Nice :D
It's a good opportunity to test another car for future seasons.

I know a few people have already build cars for Season 2, hence the open class.

And Side Season 1 restrictions would clamp down the Time Attack too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back