Not open for further replies.
Date: 02/10/2011
Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class Beta)
Rival 2: Wynter92 (Class Beta)
Course: (TDC) Ginkyou Line
Batte Style: CM-SD (3 second gap)
Winner: RedSuns-Maccer42
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5

This is one of my new favourite courses but im yet to download it anyone know who I can grab it off? In the battle wynter chose to chase first but couldnt match the speed of my DC2 we was probaly cornering at the same speeds but I could power away on the straights and corner exits.

TimberW, I just had an idea this morning that I had to post immediately.

What if you were to have a link that you can post your victory or rivals' victory. Then, once the other party has confirmed the race it would be automatically updated on its own. If the other party denies it, it would be erased (or someone would have to erase it). If the other party doesn't submit a result, it would be left "as is" until they submit it.

I know this would take time to make, but I believe it would save headaches in the future due to an increasing amount of rivals.

I have no idea how you have so many people in this. You don't make it easy to join.

Well, it's not that complicated once you get the flow of how things work.

The easiest and fastest way is to register a car and join a room.

You'll need to know the battle styles, that's important. After that, the regular players there will be able to explain to you how it'll work.

Rival 1: HenryT
PSN: H_enry_T
Rival 2: badboy_etc
(Opponent's PSN ID): badboy_etc
Batte Style: Cat & Mouse - Sudden Death (CMSD)
Winner: badboy_etc

Started off leading, but lost it near the start of sector 3 (i think, badboy, you can correct me if you want) and from there it was pretty much straight-forward. But, again, good race and I am looking for races in the future.

Rival 2: AudiMan2011
(Opponent's PSN ID): Street-King-07
Winner: Street-King-07

Although this was my first Touge race ever, I managed to hold back SK for the first lap. Unfortunantely a mistake on that lap caused me rear right suspension damage, so I was a bit handicapped on lap 2, where I officialy lost after making the same mistake in the same corner. But I definently want to race Touge again, because this was a great experience.

Date: 2/10/2011
Rival 1: GTPL_REsuperG (class A)
Rival 2: badboy_etc (class A )
Battle Style: CM-SD 3 Seconds
Winner: GTPL_REsuperG

1st lap WARM UP

Rival 2: Fragolas79 (class A )

Rival 2: AudiMan2011
(Opponent's PSN ID): Street-King-07

Although this was my first Touge race ever, I managed to hold back SK for the first lap. Unfortunantely a mistake on that lap caused me rear right suspension damage, so I was a bit handicapped on lap 2, where I officialy lost after making the same mistake in the same corner. But I definently want to race Touge again, because this was a great experience.

Confirmed. I was unfamiliar with running the course in full battle conditions so i had to act with a slight air of caution. With more setup work and practice, I except that performance from your R33 will improve.

Rival 2: badboy_etc
(Opponent's PSN ID): badboy_etc

The GT-R33 is one of the most difficult cars to perform well. I give you respect for using such a platform knowing this, but it was an all time favorite a few years back:tup:

Rival 2: badboy_etc (class A )

Confirmed, excellent speed coming from the 06' STI. I was very surprised the way it performed:tup:

The GT-R33 is one of the most difficult cars to perform well. I give you respect for using such a platform knowing this, but it was an all time favorite a few years back:tup:

Thanks, I haven't actually found a good tune, so im using one meant for the R34.

I have no idea how you have so many people in this. You don't make it easy to join.
Don't worry dude, I was confused when I 1st entered LotS but with Timber and other people helping you, It'll be a great start!

Rival 2: Fragolas79 (class A )

Confirmed, this guy surprised me with his well ballanced Impreza!! He was 4 wheel drifting trough corners with awesome speed!! I was in this course for the first time, but I was thinking I was running fast. After racing SuperG, it was like hitting a wall!! Superb drive, 5/5

Confirmed, this guy surprised me with his well ballanced Impreza!! He was 4 wheel drifting trough corners with awesome speed!! I was in this course for the first time, but I was thinking I was running fast. After racing SuperG, it was like hitting a wall!! Superb drive, 5/5

I gotta admit, after seeing you guys race, I was like " Whoa. Is this the level of racing I have gotten myself into? 🤬, I'm dead. ". Especially after seeing SuperG's speed.

I gotta admit, after seeing you guys race, I was like " Whoa. Is this the level of racing I have gotten myself into? 🤬, I'm dead. ". Especially after seeing SuperG's speed.

Yep, I am not between the best drivers, but I had a hard battle with one of the best, check it on youtube

Fragolas79 VS MONSTAR-1

There are more vids of this Series on youtube, great battles!! I´ve learn a lot with this guys!!

Rival 1: TakumiFuji01 (Class A)
PSN: TakumiFuji01
Rival 2: SolidSnake7735 (Class A)
(Opponent's PSN ID): SolidSnake7735
Course: Ushimine
Batte Style: Cat and Mouse Sudden Death 3 Seconds
Winner: TakumiFuji01
The race was confusing since there was 2 battles running at the same time. Well I decided to lead this run and his R34 was sticking on my butt but so at the 4th Tight hairpin, I was going fast so I thought I brake late but it just did a little oversteer while Snake's R34 understeered and I think he got damage and I spread the gap and after he quit which I didn't mind. We just said good race and etc. Looking for next time dude!

Rival 1: TakumiFuji01 (Class A)
PSN: TakumiFuji01
Rival 2: lassiter66(Class A)
(Opponent's PSN ID): lassiter
Course: Mt.Akina
Batte Style: Cat and Mouse 3 Laps 1 Seconds
Winner: TakumiFuji01
Battle Rating: 3 out of 5
Defeated this guy in both laps. I just stop for him slow down but he just went without stopping so I decided just to get him and pass him again since he was leading 1st round and 2nd round I was suppose to lead and he took the lead but he overspun, overtook him and I won 2nd round.

Last edited:
Rival 1: badboy_etc (class A)
Rival 2: TakumiFuji01 (class A )
Battle Rating: 4 out of 5

Takumi wanted to lead and was doing a good job holding me back and ended up making a mistake giving me a open window to pass.. He was a little rough after the pass and ended up crashing the wall, then forfeited.

Edit:
Rival 1: badboy_etc (class BETA)
Rival 2: SteelyDave06 (class BTA )

I like this guys character behind the wheel, reminds me of me in my earlier stages in lotS. He could have great potential in the near future.

Last edited:
Rival 1: Street-King-07 (class A)
Rival 2: SteelyDave06 (class A )

Four wins on the trot after an exciting battle with my Evo's natural enemy. I only managed to get past when Dave made a mistake and understeered into the barrier. Very good race

Date: 10/02/2011
Rival 1: SteelyDave06 (class A)
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (class A )
Course: ushimine

good race, started with Street-King-07 Leading, right off the start his EVO X was sticking in the corners much better than my STI... stayed pretty close first lap, second lap, I lead, Street-King-07 was falling back for the first while but didn't have any trouble catching and passing after I hit the wall (damn distracting messages) damaging from front left wheel; after he passed we remained close and he kept crawling further and further into the lead, to top things off, i spun from the landing into the final straight and totaled the STI (engine Damage) Great race! looking forward to rematch!

Rival 1: Street-King-07 (class A)
Rival 2: SteelyDave06 (class A )

Four wins on the trot after an exciting battle with my Evo's natural enemy. I only managed to get past when Dave made a mistake and understeered into the barrier. Very good race

Confirmed

Last edited:
Date: 10/02/2011
Rival 1: SteelyDave06 (class A)
Rival 2: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (class A )
Course: ushimine
Winner: OSE_CAP__SHADOW

Rival 1: badboy_etc (class A)
Rival 2: TakumiFuji01 (class A )
Battle Rating: 4 out of 5

Takumi wanted to lead and was doing a good job holding me back and ended up making a mistake giving me a open window to pass.. He was a little rough after the pass and ended up crashing the wall, then forfeited.

Confirmed! Sorry about acting like a jerk. I just wanted to be in the finale and get perfect wins.

Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (class Beta)
Rival 2: lassiter66 (class Beta)

A short battle that lasted 1 round. I choose to chase and from the off lassiter gave it all out and i had to catch up as there was no 60mph roll to turn 1.
I soon noticed the DC2 was a little tail happy at the start so i waited for him to make a mistake and them i passed. When i reached the line i was 30+ seconds ahead....

PLEASE Timber can you make it a rule
that if you a trailing by 10 seconds or more the battle is over....

Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (class A)
Rival 2: SteelyDave06 (class A)

My first official battle in the NSX and it turned out to be a good one with steely defending his lead well for a good portion of the track. I kept the pressure on a coached Steely into running wide so i could pass. Steely was unable to regain his lead...

Rival 2: Wynter92 (class A)

The battle of the ages as the NSX's where 10 years apart. I choose to chase and i noticed that Wynters NSX is setup to drift turns so i sat back and waited for my chance. The pass came when Wynter ran wide and put him in a big drift, After the pass we both ended up just drifting the rest of the battle...
Should be a 6 out of 5 battle just on style alone :sly:

Date: 3/10/2011
Rival 2: indianaBRones (class A)

I choose to chase in this battle and from the off set i could tell the the little Elise was much faster than season 1. I powered my way passed about a third of the way round, However the little Elise stayed with me even tho i started drifting the rest of the track.
Enjoyable battle

Date: 3/10/2011
Rival 2: indianaBRones (class A)

I choose to chase in this battle and from the off set i could tell the the little Elise was much faster than season 1. I powered my way passed about a third of the way round, However the little Elise stayed with me even tho i started drifting the rest of the track.
Enjoyable battle

confirmed the elise is faster but it is not giving me the same results or feedback it used to give me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back